Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: DL was NOT provided or used as ID

When you have Refused the Public Benefits of the Drivers License and declared that you are only using Lawful money, your Private Drivers License will be Flagged that they cannot Publicly charge you, "you are free to go just be careful and have a nice day".

Notify:
    Department of Transportation
    Attorney General
    Chief District Judge

You: of the family You
    A Private "Nation of One"

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    I am still interested in any comments regarding this post...

I thought of one more issue that might arise here; the reinstatement of the DL may require that the "new" rules apply regarding necessary documents and info. A birth certficate, social security card and a utility bill, all obviously an attempt to indict through legal information.

My thoughts are when these documents and information are requested, "I can provide them to meet your requirement, and for your benefit only, absent capacity as trustee or fiduciary".

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    When you have Refused the Public Benefits of the Drivers License and declared that you are only using Lawful money, your Private Drivers License will be Flagged that they cannot Publicly charge you, "you are free to go just be careful and have a nice day".

Notify:
    Attorney General
    Chief District Judge

Dear Anthony Joseph;

I am not certain this is happening or not but you may be pulling the oldest attorney trick on yourself! I am sure I mentioned that you better scout first. If you have setting this up on your mind - to go have this meeting unequipped with intelligence then you are becoming your own worst enemy. The attorney trick is to apply sophistry to the unimportant points until you forget about the important ones.

But then, maybe it is my imagination and you have not forgotten about sending in a friend to get the Register of Action and call you from the courthouse Records while photographing your entire case file - texting you details so you can tell them what you want in your USDC evidence repository before you go show your face (person is facade).

It would behoove you for example, to know if the clerk will handcuff you the moment you show your person.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Dear Anthony Joseph;

I am not certain this is happening or not but you may be pulling the oldest attorney trick on yourself! I am sure I mentioned that you better scout first. If you have setting this up on your mind - to go have this meeting unequipped with intelligence then you are becoming your own worst enemy. The attorney trick is to apply sophistry to the unimportant points until you forget about the important ones.

But then, maybe it is my imagination and you have not forgotten about sending in a friend to get the Register of Action and call you from the courthouse Records while photographing your entire case file - texting you details so you can tell them what you want in your USDC evidence repository before you go show your face (person is facade).

It would behoove you for example, to know if the clerk will handcuff you the moment you show your person.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    There is no basis or grounds for arrest of any kind since there has been no notice of a hearing or court date and no action whatsoever accept the suspension of the DL. As far as I understand, a suspended DL is not grounds for arrest unless one is "driving" and pulled over by an agent/LEO. It is not a requirement to have a DL unless one "drives". If I chose to never get behind the wheel of a car again, could I ever be arrested simply because the DL I used to use is suspended?

There is no "failure to appear" scenario so I am confused as to why one would think I could be handcuffed simply for inquiring about reinstating the DL card. What am I missing here?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    There is no basis or grounds for arrest of any kind since there has been no notice of a hearing or court date and no action whatsoever accept the suspension of the DL. As far as I understand, a suspended DL is not grounds for arrest unless one is "driving" and pulled over by an agent/LEO. It is not a requirement to have a DL unless one "drives". If I chose to never get behind the wheel of a car again, could I ever be arrested simply because the DL I used to use is suspended?

There is no "failure to appear" scenario so I am confused as to why one would think I could be handcuffed simply for inquiring about reinstating the DL card. What am I missing here?
    Ergo...

My Point!

You were issued some kind of citation or summons as I recall from the opening post. You refused it for cause and now we are presuming that abatement (for misnomer) held up and will hold up while you are pleading that you want the privilege of driving without being the fiduciary responsible for your actions while doing so?

This is why they call it a bench warrant. Well, you should think of it this way. The judge might have a warrant for your arrest setting there awaiting Registration of Appearance. If you knew about it in advance you would:

1) never show your face (facade/person) again, and make sure you never, ever get stopped in traffic, or;

2) be prepared with that bail amount, lawful money in your pocket and somebody witnessing and able to write that out in a check form if they no longer accept cash.

The fellow I mentioned is not a suitor, but he is local. The DA and traffic judge who recognized his jurisdiction arguments as Sovrun Citizen/Nutjob may have just been presuming he is a suitor. So they might have made up the No Cash rule just for him that one day.

If you want to go in uninformed, based on the presumption that you will not be arrested, then that is your choice. I was just reminding you that I suggest you scout out the paperwork in Records thoroughly first. If your scout takes in a camera, you can save a lot of quarters, he can call you while photographing and buy certified copies of documents you want in the USDC evidence repository before you Register an Appearance.

I do not think there is any way you can plead for your driving privilege without making an appearance as SURNAME, ANTHONY JOSEPH. Your position, argument if you will, is this hypothetical mental model that the Registry is actual Ownership of it - through Birth Certificate, Department of Revenue (Driver License) and Social Security Administration. - That the Owner should step forward and be responsible - you are the beneficiary...

Even if so, the Owner has told you to obey the traffic laws and you have signed surety of that when you wanted the Card to begin with. Just because I want to learn more about this mental model does not mean I believe it exists. Or that it covers infractions like traffic violations. If you have a SSN attached to your Driver License, that is a DoR taxation vehicle.

Which brings us to preparing you with an affidavit like I showed the other day. Are you encouraged enough to look that judge in the eye - under the penalty of perjury - and say, I do not have a Social Security Number, sir. - [Just because you used to and will continue to use your driver license card for competency purposes only? - Which brings us back to agreeing to stop at STOP notices etc...] I mean really; what does getting sustainance checks from the government when you are old have to do with competency?

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-22-11 at 01:52 PM.

How’s this for a twist:

Infant gets smuggled in from birth; has foreign mother gravid from a U.S. soldier. Infant has foreign b/c.

The U.S. soldier drops the ball and does not certify the child.

The child now becomes adopted by another U.S. citizen and again parent the ball drops and does not certify the child. Is this child a resident so far?

This adolescence living in the United States for sixteen years attends school no questions asked until its time to get a job. Adolescence uses a friend’s ss#, employer questions, adolescence discharged.

Why did the child use the other ss#, because no one explained why it was needed?

Adolescence thru adulthood is somehow is issued a state issued license, today police stop say you have a license but it’s suspended. Finds out why; pays fines; BMV happy it receives the legal tender but said no drivers licenses for you because you have no ss#, now go get one.

The SSA says no ss# for you because you don’t have a U.S. b/c. so adult gets a temp b/c from the state and a tin from the irs and still everything is not in a suitable condition for proceeding or functioning properly.

Is this adolescence up till now an alien lawfully admitted for residence in the United States although the adolescence is not a natural born citizen even though this adult is thirty-five years of age?

The adult is now married to an U.S. citizen status does not change, has to hire an immigration lawyer for active citizenship now on waiting list.

What strikes me funny this is for an identification card in the IC 9-24-16-2 (i) ineligibility to be issued a Social Security number; not for a IC 9-24-6 and then you have this "Lawfully admitted noncitizens can get many benefits and services without a Social Security number. You do not need a number to get a driver’s license, register for school, obtain private health insurance, or to apply for school lunch programs or subsidized housing",

Then you have this university saying under the Q & A: When I am ready for the written test, what do I have to take to the BMV?

I can see why so many people get frustrated when they need something to make a living with.

I have not found what amended by P.L.14-1992, SEC.50 is talking about; I’m sure it out there.

Somehow this arrow has to make it to the bullseye.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Ergo...

My Point!

You were issued some kind of citation or summons as I recall from the opening post. You refused it for cause and now we are presuming that abatement (for misnomer) held up and will hold up while you are pleading that you want the privilege of driving without being the fiduciary responsible for your actions while doing so?

This is why they call it a bench warrant. Well, you should think of it this way. The judge might have a warrant for your arrest setting there awaiting Registration of Appearance. If you knew about it in advance you would:
    1) never show your face (facade/person) again, and make sure you never, ever get stopped in traffic, or;

2) be prepared with that bail amount, lawful money in your pocket and somebody witnessing and able to write that out in a check form if they no longer accept cash.
    The fellow I mentioned is not a suitor, but he is local. The DA and traffic judge who recognized his jurisdiction arguments as Sovrun Citizen/Nutjob may have just been presuming he is a suitor. So they might have made up the No Cash rule just for him that one day.

If you want to go in uninformed, based on the presumption that you will not be arrested, then that is your choice. I was just reminding you that I suggest you scout out the paperwork in Records thoroughly first. If your scout takes in a camera, you can save a lot of quarters, he can call you while photographing and buy certified copies of documents you want in the USDC evidence repository before you Register an Appearance.

I do not think there is any way you can plead for your driving privilege without making an appearance as SURNAME, ANTHONY JOSEPH. Your position, argument if you will, is this hypothetical mental model that the Registry is actual Ownership of it - through Birth Certificate, Department of Revenue (Driver License) and Social Security Administration. - That the Owner should step forward and be responsible - you are the beneficiary...

Even if so, the Owner has told you to obey the traffic laws and you have signed surety of that when you wanted the Card to begin with. Just because I want to learn more about this mental model does not mean I believe it exists. Or that it covers infractions like traffic violations. If you have a SSN attached to your Driver License, that is a DoR taxation vehicle.

Which brings us to preparing you with an affidavit like I showed the other day. Are you encouraged enough to look that judge in the eye - under the penalty of perjury - and say, I do not have a Social Security Number, sir. - [Just because you used to and will continue to use your driver license card for competency purposes only? - Which brings us back to agreeing to stop at STOP notices etc...] I mean really; what does getting sustainance checks from the government when you are old have to do with competency?

Regards,

David Merrill.
    What are the possible grounds for arrest and what could be nature of the "charge" for going to the DL bureau/courthouse and inquiring about reinstating the DL card? I ask this sincerely since I cannot think of an answer myself.

There is no case #, there has been no notice of "failure to appear", there is no mention or notice of any form of action whatsoever. If my process abated the cause whereby there exists no case or open action in court, then why/how could there be a bench warrant?

It seems to me that the DL card is now suspended/invalid - awaiting the payment or satisfaction of the summonses/tickets in question in order to revalidate it. If payment/satisfaction is all they are after and no actual crime has been committed, then I will offer my assistance in getting that done. If the mental model of the trustee paying for the infractions as per the trustee duties and obligations does not manifest positively, then that means the judge/trustee will force that obligation on me which means lawful money cash from my pocket and that will be on the record.

They want cash (revenue), first and foremost, it seems to me; getting handcuffed for merely asking about how to help in reinstating the DL card is a bit excessive in my opinion. I could be wrong but it seems unlikely.

I am only trying to comprehend the rationale behind your suggestions and advice as I do want to do this thing the right way. As always, I thank you for your help in that regard.

Does the driver's license not get suspended only after a judgement is against you? What prompted the registrar to suspend the license in the first place, unpaid tickets with no judgement?

The court has apparently entered a default judgment and maybe a Failure to Appear charge. The bench warrant may be setting on a shelf and it will roll off to the clerk if AJ registers an appearance. Because of the entered paperwork though, there may be not active warrant, if they come looking for Anthony Joseph SURNAME that is out of line.

Hopefully my concerns are unfounded. If you do not want to scout it out first (intelligence) then fine. Hopefully you will get some audio record for us, however it goes.

AJ, do you have a current register of actions since receiving the suspension?

edit: Nevermind, I see where we are.
    Last edited by Richard Earl; 06-23-11 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post

Notify:
    Attorney General
    Chief District Judge

Are you presenting this statement as a theory that you are toying with, or are you indicating that you have taken actions along those lines of thought which have yielded certain results for which you have evidence, anecdotal or otherwise?
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus