Ahh yes, I recall the story, hope he is healing well.

Are you wanting me to snatize soem refused for cause documents David ?

If so, I do not have any at my disposal, they were done rather simplistic. Soem that I have done I have not even opened up the leters/notices, just wrote on their envelope and slipped it back into the mail.

Now I do a simple return to sender, only because if you do a refused for cause, the assumption is that you are the principal/trustee, and assume the Military post is the residence, hence the issuence of warrants.

One must break the ties with the body corporate, you were initiated into at birth. Your body and all other personal and real property was pledged to the state, thus a subrogation at birth from original blood line was terminated, and under the doctrine of parens patriae, you were adopted into the Nation, yes a bastard child.

Once we were of age, and decided to contract on our own, we engaged the system on the wrong side, thus an enemy of the state, and no right to redress, only broken down simple little commercial remedies.

As for the DL, is it needed, I believe not, but since you are on the wrong side, the public needs to be bonded (indemnified).

So Winston Shrout had some good ideas, but the only issue was, how to get to the actual bond that the Bank of Canada are holding ?
How could one BOND the public via the original pledge ?

When the SIN became active and beneifts were offered under it, the State took over and thus you lost your right to access the bond, thus for it to work, the BOND has to be accepted by the other party (Body Corporate), and you must leave the liability with them.

People claiming to travel without a DL, Insurance and plate are just looking for trouble, and in the case of a mishap, the public is not indemnified (third party insurnace), that is all they care about, if you have insured the public against any wrong doing from you.

Peace

Padre