Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: DL was NOT provided or used as ID

It would seem to me by showing up in their court, you are presenting yourself to their jurisdiction. You would seem to be seeing them as something above you that your must obey. You refused for cause already and when the next invitation to appear arrives, why would you just F4C it also. Frederick Burrell

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    apparently you refused for cause his offer. Yes? I think you are operating without the Federal Reserve Districts and said officer is moving IN the FRD's. He works for Metro, Yes? If you remain silent, your intent is acceptance.
    That is correct. I am exercising my inherent right of refusal so as to avert any assertion that I will grant my consent or silently acquiesce to their attempt to bring me into, or join me to, their claimed jurisdiction.

Thank you for the clarification; we shall see how they will handle the business and administration of their account and controversy.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    It would seem to me by showing up in their court, you are presenting yourself to their jurisdiction. You would seem to be seeing them as something above you that your must obey. You refused for cause already and when the next invitation to appear arrives, why would you just F4C it also. Frederick Burrell
    Merely being present does not equate to subjugation or "appearance". To "appear", one must answer to the NAME on their docket. The only purpose cited to show up to court is to help the court stay in honor by preventing fraud. If the accuser fails to disclose the fact and evidence of my timely refusal, there is dishonor and fraud upon the court. I will be there simply to assist in that regard and to prevent that from happening. All subsequent presentments will be refused for cause as well. My presence in court does not negate that process or subjugate me in any way.

Why not just send the a copy of the R4C ticket and the filing in your LoR jacket along with a R4C for the new invitation. This would make the court aware that a fraud was being perpetrated on the court as well as an appearance. Frederick Burrell

Anthony Joseph
    Why not just send the a copy of the R4C ticket and the filing in your LoR jacket along with a R4C for the new invitation. This would make the court aware that a fraud was being perpetrated on the court as well as an appearance. Frederick Burrell
    That would be depending on the honor of the court to handle matters as they should be handled; in truth and honor. A bit of a stretch in my opinion. None of my actions will constitute "appearance" in any way.

Why is it you seek martyrdom. Your appearance is their demand and you are agreeing to it. I would say they are in control of the situation and hence have jurisdiction. But what do I know. Frederick Burrell

What makes you think they will act more honorably if you appear before them. hmmmmm

Frederick Burrell

Anthony Joseph
    Why is it you seek martyrdom. Your appearance is their demand and you are agreeing to it. I would say they are in control of the situation and hence have jurisdiction. But what do I know. Frederick Burrell
    I do not understand your "martyrdom" comment. You keep insisting on the word "appearance" as if it applies to me or my process. I have explained and outlined what my process will be and that I am exercising my right of refusal as a court of competent jurisdiction. I have a published judgment on the record which makes my opinion as relevant as any "judge" and, at the very least, on equal standing.

They should be in control of their situation and they do have jurisdiction over that matter. What you fail to comprehend is that my actions are absent ANY consent to be fiduciary/surety for the cause on their agenda; I do not grant my substance and energy to alleviate their burdens via "appearance" because I do not claim or answer to the NAME of their vessel on their docket. I will show up of my own volition, in my own right and for the sole purposes already stated.

Let me repeat it for you one more time; NONE OF MY ACTIONS OUTLINED WILL CONSTITUTE "APPEARANCE" AS IT IS DEFINED LEGALLY. "Appearance" means something different when the word is uttered in a courtroom as opposed to when the word is used in casual conversation. In a courtroom, "appearance" is putting on the mask/persona of the LEGALLY NAMED defendant in question. You can do this in a number of ways including answering to the NAME, claiming the NAME or acquiescing to the NAME.

Obviously, I am absent any of those actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    I do have the officer's name and more than likely he will not show up to court; lack of testimony. Thanks for the tip of including a copy of the current and valid insurance card with the correspondance. My signature on the DL card expresses clearly that the STATE OF FLORIDA already recognizes and accepts my intents and True Name; Anthony Joseph dba ANTHONY J XXXXXXX. The officer will have to lie on the stand when questioned...
    I reviewed this thread this morning looking for that.

After a proper R4C a suitor showed up to cattle court (arraignment/First Appearance Center etc.) with a certified copy of his R4C from the USDC. He mistakenly took the wrong chute - to the ADA who rediculed the R4C in front of his ADA friends and threw it in the garbage pail. The suitor and his witness called me from the courthouse steps and I admonished them to get to the judge with it, to go get another copy of the R4C. That was twenty minutes each way so I suggested they go get the one out of the ADA's garbage pail.

They went back in and found that the ADA had already taken it out of the garbage and ran it up to the courtroom. By the time they got up there the ADA was retrieving it from the bailiff and the judge called up the legal name. This suitor stood in front of the podium because it looked too much like a sacrificial altar (which might be a very important point of protocol if you model trust processes as priestcrafting). He informed the judge that he was there by restricted appearance to avoid a fraud on the court. [The chief of police failing to update* the court about the R4C would be fraud by omission.] The judge was very interested and allowed him to bring the R4C up to the bench, took it and looked it over. He said, Okay as he put it in the file folder.

A couple weeks later the suitor went to the clerk of court and asked to see the case. It had nothing in it at all except that copy of the R4C!

Regards,

David Merrill.

* The process being expedited, like your revenue-frenzied officer seems to be the retaliation against the True Name execution. For example law enforcement traditionally waits for at least three days to present the tickets to the courthouse, presumably because of the three-day right of refusal. There is even a technique of getting right to the courthouse with your ticket and the clerk of court will say you have to come back in a few days; and you honorably insist on paying it, the clerk refuses and it is over. However, I have a report last week from a potential suitor, that he got a ticket on Friday evening and called Monday morning and the clerk was ready for payment.

With electronics and the new legislation you mentioned AJ, it is possible that the courthouse is informed simultaneously without you even signing the agreement/presentment/ticket.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-26-11 at 02:15 PM.

Nice way to spend the day I suppose. Enjoy the experience and tell us all about it when you finish. Frederick Burrell