Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: DL was NOT provided or used as ID

I am not responsible who was asked. the witness if he was responsible for the information or filed complaint the Restricted Appearance means your not responsible either now who brings it has to pay for it clerk is eating this one

Doing Business/ Doing Benefits AS federal or state employees Some DOINGS

Fairly quickly, after a few verbal skirmishes but with success the DoR swapped out the digital pads with much smaller ones. That is when we went to True Name signatures. Another thing now is that you wait for at least ten days and receive the new license card by mail. I suspect "non-assumpsit" and "without prejudice" are signature add-ons of the past. Likely you will not get your card at all until you correct the signature.

What I keep kicking myself about is that several months ago I received an email with a state statute that clearly said that the Driver License was not to be used for Identification Purposes! I don't recall saving it, and I have tried several times to find it and cannot. My memory is really good and I recall just letting it get by because of a priority-shift. Maybe a mood; I just thought, Every state has probably got a clause like this in the statutes and didn't bother saving it...[/QUOTE]
    The notation "FEDERAL LIMITS APPLY," “NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR OFFICIAL FEDERAL PURPOSES” or a similar notation on the front or back of a state-issued driver’s license indicates it does not meet the standards for the issuance and production of a compliant card under the REAL ID Act (for information on REAL ID, see http://www.dhs.gov/secure-drivers-licenses). David The REAL ID ACT supported competence notates trust . A Golden Thread c/o David Merrill greatest hits 2016 IDENTIFICATION Another thing now is that you wait for at least ten days and receive the new license card by mail. I suspect "non-assumpsit" and "without prejudice" are signature add-ons of the past. Likely you will not get your card at all until you correct the signature. The correct endorsement vs a live Signature. this thread is a seasoned repository some essential cherry picking. Non solicited site advisory everything read is gifted in experience and conscience. however their exists privately opportunity for ones tribute or his donation a sites bread @ butter yet still enough giant crumbs will enable a pragmatical to busy. : officious. opinionated. : relating to matters of fact or practical affairs often to the exclusion of intellectual or artistic matters : practical as opposed to idealistic. pragmatic men of power [police] have had no time or inclination to deal with …COSTS of this Collection of Crumbs formed in a thick sliced rebuttal Suitor Bread. Revisiting the truth.

What I keep kicking myself about is that several months ago I received an email with a state statute that clearly said that the Driver License was not to be used for Identification Purposes!
    That is right. I do not use the driver license card for Identification Purposes.

the State Driver License was not to be used for Identification Purposes! .
    The notation "FEDERAL LIMITS APPLY," “NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR OFFICIAL FEDERAL PURPOSES” or a similar notation on the front or back of a state-issued driver’s license indicates it does not meet the standards for the issuance and production of a compliant card under the REAL ID Act I suppose this is why they mail them out Get a security checkup for the DISTRICT non compliant states if any exist NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR OFFICIAL FEDERAL PURPOSES” So its a going to be a real non compliance act not presenting a Real ID for competence only or is it. What was acceptable but now is not?

REAL ID Enforcement: Washington OR. ID. MT. ND MN CA
    EXTENSION
    Washington has an extension for REAL ID enforcement, allowing Federal agencies to accept driver's licenses and identification cards from Washington at Federal facilities, nuclear power plants and federally regulated commercial aircraft until October 10, 2018.

Secure driver's licenses and identification documents are a vital component of a holistic national security strategy. Law enforcement must be able to rely on government-issued identification documents and know that the bearer of such a document is who he or she claims to be. REAL ID is a coordinated effort by the states and the Federal Government to improve the reliability and accuracy of state-issued identification documents, which should inhibit terrorists’ ability to evade detection by using fraudulent identification. So if u asked your DMV how the my local LEO became a terrorist and how i should inhibit his reliance on such holistic identification when i claim my true name only My competence only being presented and not the bearer of any documented identification State or Federal government-issued or Private .

obligatory REAL ESTATE ID whose competent to Identify Me and my competence Real ID enacted or acted upon.

radio-frequency identification (RFID) chips that can be used to store data and transmit it via radio waves: Sounds like A SIM CARD once enough people are carrying the cards, officials other than border guards may wish to take advantage of the ability to track and identify people at a distance.

"Police will be really tempted to seek the authority to identify people in public spaces. The temptation will be irresistible to use the technology," whats in your wallet never belongs to you or does it but unlike bar codes, a line-of-sight between the tag and reader is not required.

One technology is designed for identity management that must come in close contact with the reader in order to be read. The other, designed for applications like tracking pallets of goods through a warehouse, can be read at a distance.

"The problem is that we're using the pallet technology [for driver's licences]," LEO can track you from a great distance and you're not going to know that they are keeping track of you. just human cargo whats your tracking #

The fact that the cards can be read by anyone with a CARD reader and not just border officials there is little people can do with the identification number that is the only information on the driver's licence chip.

Advanced Card Technologies Association of Canada disagreed, arguing that each identification number is linked to an individual who can be tracked using the number.

"I'll know that it's you," "and everywhere you go, when I find that PIN number, I can use that to further identify who you are, where you live, other things about you."However, the provinces issuing the cards said they are also preventing that kind of tracking by providing a special sleeve of metal mesh called a Faraday cage, which prevents the cards from being read at a distance.the sleeve used in used to protect enhanced driver's licences in the states of Washington and Vermont. Boston-based computer security firm RSA Laboratories, tested the sleeve used by Washington State and found that even while inside the sleeve, an enhanced driver's licence can be read from half a metre away.

United States will start requiring Canadian visitors to show their passports at land and sea border crossings to the U.S. unless they have an enhanced driver's licence. The RFID chip is supposed to make the licence harder to duplicate for use in identity fraud.What is RFID?

RFID is technology which works on radio frequency and it is used for the auto-identification for the different object.

The RFID system mainly consists of two parts.
    1) RFID Reader or Interrogator
    2) RFID Tags

In this RFID system, this RFID reader continuously sends radio waves of a particular frequency. If the object, on which this RFID tag is attached is within the range of this radio waves then it sends the feedback back to this RFID reader.
    And based on this feedback, RFID reader identifies the object.

RFID tags:

Now, three different kinds of RFID tags are commercially available.
    1) Passive tags
    2) Active tags
    3) Semi-passive tags

These passive tags do not have any power supply. They used to get their power from the incoming radio waves from the Readers.

While active tags have a power source for their internal circuitries. And for sending the response to the reader also, it uses its own power supply.

In the case of semi-passive tags, they have a power supply for internal circuitries, but for sending the response it relies on the radio waves received from the Reader.

Operating Frequency:

This RFID system is mainly operated in three frequency bands.
    1) LF: Low-Frequency band
    2) HF: High-Frequency band
    3) UHF: Ultra High-Frequency band

The exact frequency of operation varies from country to country.

Operating Principles:

Most of the RFID systems operate on any of this two principles.
    1) Load Modulation
    2) Backscattered Modulations

Applications of RFID:
    1. Institutions: Library, Hospitals, Schools, and Colleges
    2. Transportation and Logistics
    3. Access Control
    4. Sports
    5. Animal Tracking my thats cold

If the ticket isn't in the system or cant be legally docketed until 72hrs have elapsed. Then ones intent should start at the clerks window with two more true names . as at this point identification is who is in the district or who cant be principal . If r4c means 4 cause i am not a DRIVER in your system yet .. I have 3 days to contest keeping it out of the trust or case not yet bonded . Clerk my accuser knows this and wishes me to wait a full 3 business days or the contract will be voided as I have refused his ticket offense offer. This being a old thread identification hasn't been a issue when the case gets bonded mickey mouse can call hiself a rat or DRIVER having been called competent with commercial insurance. The re-venue is court insurance that bond gets sold . Make a case without bond . A waiter hands you a bill for $100.00 meal u had a coffee the waiter has the original bill who puts it into the system .

I am hopefully way off in my terminology and this is essentially a distortion when it comes to trust law. The contract is physical i show at a restaurant bill of exchange and its consumption i show up on a docket a written order to a person requiring the person to make a specified payment to the signatory or to a named payee; a promissory note. . curing appearances and defects on paper is not placing any orders and promissory noted tickets. negotiating instructions and instruments are on the Bill.

If the ticket isn't in the system or cant be legally docketed until 72hrs have elapsed. Then ones intent should start at the clerks window with two more true names . as at this point identification is who is in the district or who cant be principal . If r4c means 4 cause i am not a DRIVER in your system yet .. I have 3 days to contest keeping it out of the trust or case not yet bonded . Clerk my accuser knows this and wishes me to wait a full 3 business days or the contract will be voided as I have refused his ticket offense offer. This being a old thread identification hasn't been a issue when the case gets bonded mickey mouse can call hiself a rat or DRIVER having been called competent with commercial insurance. The re-venue is court insurance that bond gets sold . Make a case without bond . A waiter hands you a bill for $100.00 meal u had a coffee the waiter has the original bill who puts it into the system .