Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: DL was NOT provided or used as ID

Law is benefit upon man and man has the ability to accept said benefit and express his Trust or Not. It is all up to man. It is time for men to stop being whining babies and take full responsibility and liability for themselves. Man came first.

Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image,....; male and female created he them.

I see no names here - 6th day creation of mankind. Now, lets go to later creation of eth-ha-aw-dawm [or Adam, for convenience]:

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

First Trustee:

Gen 2:20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

Gen 2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Yehovah called Adam - Man. Adam called his wife Woman. Clearly the creation came first then the labels second.

-----

but here is the rub....time to wake up and realize we have choice. If you chose to come under the shadow of a label, then fine - go ahead - no one is stopping you. If you chose another path - the way, the truth, the light - well fine no one is stopping you.

To the prodigal son he gave free will; to the elder son he did not.

-----

your presentment is vague at best - what law? - common to what venue; what jurisdiction? The officer made a survey based on the name he was GIVEN. To grant ones name is to issue forth an agency. Doubt what I write?

Do all things in my name. You have power over all the enemy in my name. I can find numerous examples of this trust put in the Election by the Ever Living. Eth-ha-aw-dawm being first Trustee in flesh age; yet he has fellows and associates - Remnant and Election. Who will pick up the Trust gladly and continue to work in the field.

So Name? What you gonna name me now? What you got that Authority? Well guess what you do, if I remain silent!

btw Frederick Burrell just assigned a new name to me did not he? Refusal for Cause timely. ROFLMAO.....but true. No worries Federick Burrell mistakes happen.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-27-11 at 03:32 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

The prosecution can only continue in the name you identifed yourself as. Misnomer is a fatal flaw as pleading can be abated.

What would compel a man to identify himself to another man? What's your name? No really, I am demanding your name. Huh? All in the spirit of "peace". A necessary evil to make a demand on another man in order to keep the peace - these are at odds, yes? Will you force me to give you my name?

Perhaps we have jurisdiction; I mean those are our plates. Therefore as Trustee that is my Vehicle. I mean somebody freely granted it into Trust. State as Trustee. So who are you using OUR property? It is OUR claim, says the Trustee; I mean really, OUR tags, OUR Registration; OUR inspection; OUR insurance......Who are you again?

Thats what I like about you Michael Josepth always so cheery. lol Frederick Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Perhaps we have jurisdiction; I mean those are our plates. Therefore as Trustee that is my Vehicle. I mean somebody freely granted it into Trust. State as Trustee. So who are you using OUR property? It is OUR claim, says the Trustee; I mean really, OUR tags, OUR Registration; OUR inspection; OUR insurance......Who are you again?
    So, the solution to one man's roadside dilemma is what? craft convincing private plates, maybe saying something like Elected by the Ever Living on them? and when queried by the statey, say something like
    What you gonna name me now? What you got that Authority? Well guess what you do, if I remain silent!
    Oh, this is a really useful bit of rhetoric...
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ
    What would compel a man to identify himself to another man?
    A gun, a radio, a helicopter on call, a state facility for my kids, and a cold cell for me. Are you single, or retired? That's a rhetorical question. Yer answer is none of my business.

David's posts are full of photos and clever exploits for folks - with someone to loose - to use. If i'm jisting your posts right, your alternative to state ID cards is very private, and very fearless, and you are not going to show your hand here. David takes pictures of his court transcripts and posts them. You type yours.

i liked you better at SJC Micheal, your aloofness gilted your presence.

Well it could be said that since I am no longer transporting FRN's (commercial use) I have the right to use my auto for my personal travel. Just a thought regarding how redeeming lawful money might play into the picture. Frederick Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    What would compel a man to identify himself to another man? What's your name? No really, I am demanding your name. Huh? All in the spirit of "peace". A necessary evil to make a demand on another man in order to keep the peace - these are at odds, yes? Will you force me to give you my name?

Now I think I understand finally why you keep mentioning that the judge will gladly prosecute you in the name John DOE; that is exactly what will happen if you refuse to give your name.

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    Well it could be said that since I am no longer transporting FRN's (commercial use) I have the right to use my auto for my personal travel. Just a thought regarding how redeeming lawful money might play into the picture. Frederick Burrell
    At the end of the day I pull out my wallet and stamp my FRNs. You make me wonder Frederick Burrell; Would Booking be able to convert my lawful money back to legal tender (check)? Or would they just leave them in Property until my release.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-27-11 at 10:06 AM.

I think they would remain in property until you check out.

I try to keep it simple. To me the crux of the issue is whether you contract with them or not or if that really plays into the game at all. They say I am subject to their jurisdiction simply based on the place of my birth and they have guns to prove it. should they choose to be honorable and accept the fact that I do not wish to play (contract with them) and release me from the libilities associated with the contract I have unwisely entered into then, I see no problem. But it would seem they are reluctant to allow me to withdraw from their game. It does not seem like it would matter what I call myself if I have no contracts with them as then I would not fall under their jurisdiction (codes and etc.) Proving to them and their agents that I have removed myself from the game would seem to be half the battle. We can talk about God given rights all night long but if he doesn't show up with more force then they have at the given time they are seeking to limit my freedoms it is of little use. If as you, David, believe and have successfully shown in some instances that not redeeming lawful money is the primary contract, then it is just matter of proving your demand and the rest falls by the wayside. Hence, the LoR. Frederick Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    I think they would remain in property until you check out.

I try to keep it simple. To me the crux of the issue is whether you contract with them or not or if that really plays into the game at all. They say I am subject to their jurisdiction simply based on the place of my birth and they have guns to prove it. should they choose to be honorable and accept the fact that I do not wish to play (contract with them) and release me from the libilities associated with the contract I have unwisely entered into then, I see no problem. But it would seem they are reluctant to allow me to withdraw from their game. It does not seem like it would matter what I call myself if I have no contracts with them as then I would not fall under their jurisdiction (codes and etc.) Proving to them and their agents that I have removed myself from the game would seem to be half the battle. We can talk about God given rights all night long but if he doesn't show up with more force then they have at the given time they are seeking to limit my freedoms it is of little use. If as you, David, believe and have successfully shown in some instances that not redeeming lawful money is the primary contract, then it is just matter of proving your demand and the rest falls by the wayside. Hence, the LoR. Frederick Burrell
    What comes to mind for me anyway is I was once arrested without any cash on me at all - no currency. The booking deputy asked me if I used currency of the United States? I replied that I do.

I have always regretted that. I was much younger then. I imagine the DA instructed him to ask me that.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-27-11 at 02:37 PM.

The Officer is IN the Federal Reserve Districts. He has authority to make his survey by agreement with the United States via Agreements by the States and the United States. Therefore, if he find plates on the Vehicle that is HIS vehicle. And if he truly wants he can demand you get out of HIS vehicle park it and you walk. Especially, if he finds you are not the beneficiary he is expecting.

Tangent: This is why titling a Vehicle in the Name of a Trust is so advantageous. Privacy - if someone looks up the tags - he will find Trust Name. Estate - If you get in accident everything else with LEGAL NAME will be subject to lien. Therefore LEGAL NAME holds Right of Use and everything in LEGAL NAME is subject to lien upon accident of any kind. First thing a competent attorner will do - go to public records - lets see what's in LEGAL NAME.

Come on folks lets call it for what it is and stop dancing around the issue. The Police Officer is all about RE-venue into the FRD's. If you are not UNDERSTANDING the FRD's then well that's gonna be a problem. I can remember when I voluntarily went to see the Magistrate that I had on my possession 24 ounces of silver and an ounce of gold - the Sheriff Deputy telling me - you can't bring that in here - and I just laughed and thanked him. Yet my position had nothing to do with gold/silver - it had to do with being competent - as I laid claim upon the account and ordered the clerk to hold it over for thirty days until and injured man came forth with a claim.

So now, the Police Officer does not care what your name is - I have seen some very weird tickets lately. And the DA does not care what you call yourself - and the Judge will ask you your name - will you grant him AGENCY? My name is "alskdjfalskfj". Thank you for that says the Judge.

Rather if you allow the judge, he may prosecute in any name.

I put it to everyone here - when I went thru my tribulation last year with the local METRO did I call any of you and ask you how to express my trust? David, specifically when I showed you what I did, had you ever seen anything like what I did in regard to did you help me fashion my Trust? The emphatic answer is NO.

Rather I begged the Ever Living Self Existing One to show me and help me. And guess what, i was met with smiles all around. You did want to know what I did right?

The only time i ever called anyone was I called David and he suggest I write a memorandum to the Court and get a Certified copy of MY default judgement upon the Clerk of Court. It is comments like yours "doug-again" that bother people like me. I do not stay on the strength of other men. I will never look to another man to help me settle my own affairs. Maybe that is the difference between you and I. If you want a picture of my "private ID" - get up now go into the bathroom and look in the mirror - see it? - It's on your shoulders!

As for me and my house we shall stay on the Ever Living :

Jer 17:7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.

Jer 17:8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

To David Merrill concerning John DOE: They can construct a trust in whatever name they desire as long as they have an actor. DA to Officer: "Is that him"; Officer: "Yes sir." Therefore MISNOMER fails. Of course the Ever Living shall not be mocked - and the Ever Living Self Existing One dwells in the kingdoms of men.

Job 32:21 Let me not, I pray you, accept any man's person, neither let me give flattering titles unto man.

Job 32:22 For I know not to give flattering titles; in so doing my maker would soon take me away.

H3655
    כּנה
    kânâh
    kaw-naw'
    A primitive root; to address by an additional name; hence, to eulogize: - give flattering titles, surname (himself).

Pointing out the obvious: A LEGAL NAME is a combination of Given Name and Surname. A surname is an additional name, yes?

Shalom,
    mj

P.S. I just remembered I called another man who prayed with me and agreed with me that I already was with the victory as we bound what is in the Earth by our Agreement. I went to the court house not to fight but to witness.

P.S.S. i offer the foregoing as witness. As for my part, it is not about me, it is about trusting God and not man.

"What you gonna name me now? What you got that Authority? Well guess what? You do, if I remain silent!"
    An offer unrebutted is agreed to in silence. This concept is international law and common law to the United States. See Padelford Fay and Co vs. The Mayors of the City of Savannah. Silence leads to two outcomes Fraud or Agreement.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-27-11 at 02:01 PM.