Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: DL was NOT provided or used as ID

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    Thats what I like about you Michael Josepth always so cheery. lol Frederick Burrell
    my writing style comes off sometimes a lot differently that I talk. Many times I am completely mis-understood. So be it.

I hope you are enriched by my humble presentments nevertheless.

shalom
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Anthony Joseph
    "My given appellation is Anthony Joseph spelled precisely as follows (spell out). This is the name given unto me by my natural mother and father, who conceived me, by the command and Will of the Creator. I have accepted this name as my own and I do not, and will not, under any circumstances give my name to anyone or anything to have, hold, use, change or manipulate in any way. My name is provided for the sole purpose of proper, lawful and peaceable communication only."

Set the rules and the agreement before providing a name for amicable, peaceable and communicable clarity ONLY. No one else can take control of what you claim unless it is granted openly or nakedly. Form the contract and let them respond on the record. If it is refusal, then they no longer have any standing to ask for your name; then you instruct them to call you a "friend". Any subsequent character assassination attempt on their part will place them in dishonor on the record.

And here in is the power of Lawful money redemption. Those plates on that car, once paid for in lawful money, ARE NOT property of the Federal District.

They too, have been redeemed with lawful money, re-venued from the District (the sea) to the land, I OWN THEM and I have paid for them, recorded on the receipt and if needed, proof entered into my evidence repository.

The District officer may presume those plates, that license, that ID is the Districts property, but when paid for with lawful money, redeemed per 12-USC 411, they no longer float on the STATE TRUST, they are on the land, owned by the man or woman holding them.

The STATE presumes and assumes ALL things are subject to them via the first lien of the Federal Reserve that presumption and assumption is defeated by the demand and use of lawful money.

Of course, the place to prove that is NOT on the side of the road, the officer is there to enforce the Lien and nothing more.

The Courts and High Priest Judges are the ones who will "take care of it".

The District Court Clerk is the Nexus between the man or woman and the LOWER (lien/revenue) courts.

The Record of who owns those products (License, Plates, registrations, etc) is already a matter of RECORD in the Higher Court, the matter is res judicata, there is nothing for the lower court officers to hear or opine. No standing for them to profit, the LAW fulfilled, the debt paid.

The STATE cannot re-venue the matter nor seize the property without due process, as defined in their Supreme Law of the land, the Constitution. This is the KEY, the narrow path.

Redemption is a powerful thing.

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    And here in is the power of Lawful money redemption. Those plates on that car, once paid for in lawful money, ARE NOT property of the Federal District.

They too, have been redeemed with lawful money, re-venued from the District (the sea) to the land, I OWN THEM and I have paid for them, recorded on the receipt and if needed, proof entered into my evidence repository.

The District officer may presume those plates, that license, that ID is the Districts property, but when paid for with lawful money, redeemed per 12-USC 411, they no longer float on the STATE TRUST, they are on the land, owned by the man or woman holding them.

The STATE presumes and assumes ALL things are subject to them via the first lien of the Federal Reserve that presumption and assumption is defeated by the demand and use of lawful money.

Of course, the place to prove that is NOT on the side of the road, the officer is there to enforce the Lien and nothing more.

The District Court Clerk is the Nexus between the man or woman and the LOWER (lien/revenue) courts.

The Record of who owns those products (License, Plates, registrations, etc) is already a matter of RECORD in the Higher Court, the matter is res judicata, there is nothing for the lower court officers to hear or opine. No standing for them to profit, the LAW fulfilled, the debt paid.

The STATE cannot re-venue the matter nor seize the property without due process, as defined in their Supreme Law of the land, the Constitution. This is the KEY, the narrow path.

Your getting warmer/ closer to what we discovered through Coresource Martin, liking more of what I am hearing from you on this.

Tomorrow we are going to look into getting an appointment through the local county probate court so we can lay it all out and possibly get a exemption account. One road block is that we may have to go to the county court of the county where the birth took place, we shall see.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post

This really gets to the heart of all matters; does the demanding/redeeming and being upon lawful money create the result whereby a claim of rightful ownership/authority exists by the demander/redeemer over the created chattels of other men? Layers upon layers of trust creations are only a diversionary tactic which keeps the truth and simplicity of our remedy/solution hidden from us; "they shall be redeemed in lawful money upon demand". Once there is no volunteering into being "chattelized" as collateral, the money of exchange we utilize is burdensome upon only one party... THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. It is an IOU which, until people lose confidence in it, will render it something of value to exchange for the necessities of life.

Furthermore, what we obtain via that lawful money exchange has NO third party interest whatsoever; an exchange between two parties occured and both felt they received valuable consideration. This means there is NO LIEN or VALID CLAIM of any kind on that item by any party. That paper is of value to the acceptor and the USA is obligated to make good on their promise according to the law else there is dishonor by default.

Wouldn't the fact that you paid in lawful money, something of value, give you a superior claim. If you paid for part of your car or just the taxes on land with lawful money. Would this not give you first position, a position higher than the State as they have invested nothing of real value, FRN's.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    Wouldn't the fact that you paid in lawful money, something of value, give you a superior claim. If you paid for part of your car or just the taxes on land with lawful money. Would this not give you first position, a position higher than the State as they have invested nothing of real value, FRN's.
    "Lawful Money" is not substantive in and of itself, it is considered something of value because of the confidence people have in it as a medium of exchange and the assumption and hope the USA will not default on their promise to make good on it in the future. "In God We Trust" is a prayer to God to one day restore proper balances since the trustees of the USA knew all rested upon making good on that promise which they probably realized was an unattainable goal without the assistance of the Almighty Creator.

I believe, as heirs and appointed sons and daughters of the Divine Kingdom under His Trust, we have superior claim and dominion over the earth and all of the creations of men as long as our intents are righteous in nature and are according to His Will. We do not seek out material wealth and power over others, however, we exercise our superior rights and claims over those who are in dishonor and who attempt to enslave men by utilizing deceptive tactics, trickery and concealment, control over information and education and usurping the vital resources that have become the necessties of life in this day and age.

Their DISHONOR coupled with our competent and righteous self-determination and governing in His name renders our claims as superior to those who are upholding and operating a man-created trust developed and maintained for the purpose of harnessing and harvesting every living soul on this land to suck out their energy and sweat equity in order to satisfy their debts and burdens to their creditors.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    "Lawful Money" is not substantive in and of itself, it is considered something of value because of the confidence people have in it as a medium of exchange and the assumption and hope the USA will not default on their promise to make good on it in the future. "In God We Trust" is a prayer to God to one day restore proper balances since the trustees of the USA knew all rested upon making good on that promise which they probably realized was an unattainable goal without the assistance of the Almighty Creator.

I believe, as heirs and appointed sons and daughters of the Divine Kingdom under His Trust, we have superior claim and dominion over the earth and all of the creations of men as long as our intents are righteous in nature and are according to His Will. We do not seek out material wealth and power over others, however, we exercise our superior rights and claims over those who are in dishonor and who attempt to enslave men by utilizing deceptive tactics, trickery and concealment, control over information and education and usurping the vital resources that have become the necessties of life in this day and age.

Their DISHONOR coupled with our competent and righteous self-determination and governing in His name renders our claims as superior to those who are upholding and operating a man-created trust developed and maintained for the purpose of harnessing and harvesting every living soul on this land to suck out their energy and sweat equity in order to satisfy their debts and burdens to their creditors.
    I agree.

We still have to deal with the reality at the present moment in regards to their claim of owner ship and their seeming willingness to put you out on the street at their whim. So it would seem that for now lawful money is at least a way forward. It at least in their eyes and using their codes statutes and laws to have an ability to show we hold the superior position. In a perfect world none of this would be needed. fB

The State does not Claim Ownership the State becomes Trustee because YOU registered that Vehicle upon the State Asset Registry. I know, you did it by necessity right? And so what if you paid lawful money to perform the Registry. How does that make a rat's ARSE of a difference. You REGISTERED that Vehicle in the Name of a Cestui Que Trust. What name you choose matters not. It is CQT because it is now Registered Owner as Beneficiary and the State as Trustee.

And the Trustee with powers now of management will ensure that the State tags go on ITS vehicle and the State registration will be associated with ITS vehicle and the State......

The Right-of-way is the Claim you speak of. That Right comes from a Survey, then Registration of the Plat, and then Claim. And it is a valid Claim.

Answer this question and perhaps it will help you to see better: Is money WITHIN the United States - "tangible or intangible" Property. Before you jump the gun - what is Property again. It is the "Right of Use".

I think that as Heir and Son of the Ever Living that I need not the State to help me do an impossible thing - identify myself. As such, if I cannot identify myself, then what of Registration?
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-30-11 at 09:56 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    The State does not Claim Ownership the State becomes Trustee because YOU registered that Vehicle upon the State Asset Registry. I know, you did it by necessity right? And so what if you paid lawful money to perform the Registry. How does that make a rat's ARSE of a difference. You REGISTERED that Vehicle in the Name of a Cestui Que Trust. What name you choose matters not. It is CQT because it is now Registered Owner as Beneficiary and the State as Trustee.

And the Trustee with powers now of management will ensure that the State tags go on ITS vehicle and the State registration will be associated with ITS vehicle and the State......

The Right-of-way is the Claim you speak of. That Right comes from a Survey, then Registration of the Plat, and then Claim. And it is a valid Claim.

Answer this question and perhaps it will help you to see better: Is money WITHIN the United States - "tangible or intangible" Property. Before you jump the gun - what is Property again. It is the "Right of Use".

I think that as Heir and Son of the Ever Living that I need not the State to help me do an impossible thing - identify myself. As such, if I cannot identify myself, then what of Registration?
    Then who are the beneficiary principals that this "trust" was set up for? In other words, all this "trusteeship" is for the benefit of some peoples who are the heirs to this fortune, correct? This will lead us back to the discussion of the original signors of the "unanimous Declaration..." Not convinced of that yet, and even if that were true, the dishonor, deception and usurpation required to maintain and grow this "USA TRUST" disqualifies that claim from the position of that trust structure and we who make claims upon the Holy and Divine Trust have SUPERIOR standing and HIGHEST TITLE over the land, dominions and possessions we hold and claim in His Name and under His Trust as stewards and husbandmen of the earth.