Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: DL was NOT provided or used as ID

Originally Posted by Michael Joseph
    The State does not Claim Ownership the State becomes Trustee because YOU registered that Vehicle upon the State Asset Registry. I know, you did it by necessity right? And so what if you paid lawful money to perform the Registry. How does that make a rat's ARSE of a difference. You REGISTERED that Vehicle in the Name of a Cestui Que Trust. What name you choose matters not. It is CQT because it is now Registered Owner as Beneficiary and the State as Trustee.

And the Trustee with powers now of management will ensure that the State tags go on ITS vehicle and the State registration will be associated with ITS vehicle and the State......

The Right-of-way is the Claim you speak of. That Right comes from a Survey, then Registration of the Plat, and then Claim. And it is a valid Claim.

Answer this question and perhaps it will help you to see better: Is money WITHIN the United States - "tangible or intangible" Property. Before you jump the gun - what is Property again. It is the "Right of Use".

I think that as Heir and Son of the Ever Living that I need not the State to help me do an impossible thing - identify myself. As such, if I cannot identify myself, then what of Registration?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Then who are the beneficiary principals that this "trust" was set up for? In other words, all this "trusteeship" is for the benefit of some peoples who are the heirs to this fortune, correct? This will lead us back to the discussion of the original signors of the "unanimous Declaration..." Not convinced of that yet, and even if that were true, the dishonor, deception and usurpation required to maintain and grow this "USA TRUST" disqualifies that claim from the position of that trust structure and we who make claims upon the Holy and Divine Trust have SUPERIOR standing and HIGHEST TITLE over the land, dominions and possessions we hold and claim in His Name and under His Trust as stewards and husbandmen of the earth.
    You have a way of cutting right to the heart of the matter and I like that.

You see there are a couple of Trusts running at the Same time. If in fact you are one who goes and Registers "Rights of Use" [Property] upon a State Registry. That makes YOU "First Grantor". Then there are both the Federal Reserve Districts [FRD's] and US Districts [USD's] - overlays. Now Metro has a Trustee in the Military. Lieber Code. Does not METRO and STATE police wear Military insignia? Therefore you, a living soul, Register the Vehicle in Cestui Que Trust on the State Registry. So then if the State is willing to pick up the Trusteeship, which they are; Let them.

Of course the trust requires that you carry a competency card [for the newbiew a DL] - but for the older ones no license is required - you are Not in FRD's are you? I hope not. "Demand is made for lawful money per 12USCA411" - that is if you need a checking account. That puts you in another Survey WITHIN the United States.

To be Clear - a Drivers [License] Card is required; it is just that if you make a demand for lawful money and use lawful money you really are using that DL for competency purposes. The ID is for the Person - CQVT. Not you, as man. Continuing....

Now the Civil Side of the United States is run by President; the Military Side is run by the Commander in Chief, as Trustee.

So if there are any presentments [charges upon the CQT] the Trustee is duty bound to discharge the charge - unless there is "Trustee de son Tort". This is "Commercially Sensitive Information".

This is a totally different model than R4C. This recognizes the trust exists; recognizes who the players are; recognizes who you are; you are without this Trust, right? I hope so. So the State benefits by you helping as Envoy, friend, whatever to "help".

You want paperwork right? There is none. There is only comprehension of the Person and the Trust parties. Who is Trustee, Who is Beneficiary and who are you? If you are w/o this Trust; as Usufruct; then act like it. Help out where you can.

The Trust is perfected; you just have to learn how to use it; OR, go and create your own Independent State. There is already a new State that has EXACTLY the same Claim on Exactly the Same Territory as the United States and the US met the founders with honor. I can already hear that old tired argument 'state within a state'.

Think of the US and the New Independent State on an x,y,z coordinate system. The US is at z coordinate 1; the new State is at z coordinate 2; they both share the x,y space.

But the latter is not an easy task so it is not practical. The former is an easy task; just takes some reprogramming and a lot of study.

Of course you have superior standing in the Divine; yet the Divine said "do not trespass against your neighbor". [even if he is one ignorant son of a gun - I jest]

The State has established R/W [right-of-way] based on Survey. Are you in that Survey? The Vehicle is, it is Registered in the State. Was it in CQVT or was it a CQT? Meaning did you register in LEGAL NAME or New Trust Creation (NTC)? NTC is still CQT as it is beneficiary and State is Trustee for the PROPERTY.

And property again is "Right of Use". Now, who are you again? Do you see now? Will you let the Trustee do his job or will you interfere with their process? You may incur a fine if you interfere.

12_U.S._Op._Atty._Gen._182_1867.pdf

Lieber Code - General Orders No. 100
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-31-11 at 07:42 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

My registry exspired with the state. So I guess my vehicle is no longer in their registry. Oh and by the way I did not register the vehicle with the state. Someone else did. They do have a tendency to get upset with cars on the road with no registration. Hmmm. If there was a survey done on you when you were born, and one done on the car when it was made, you are not the survey and neither is the car. So how does that work again. Not claiming the name. The survey is there property, are you the survey, is your car the survey. hmmm. fB

I already said that I can positively identify you! I do it in an instant though:

We have machines that can do that too - but they take a few days if you pay expedition fees.

And Frederick Burrell;

The states have uniform legislation about Last Registered Owner.

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    Come on, that John Doe CRAP is too easy to overcome with this:

"On and for the Record, Identify the John DOE you are charging."

Answer: "YOU", sorry, John DOE is not YOU, nor am I a YOU, repeat the demand for IDENTIFICATION.

"They" cannot IDENTIFY anyone, anymore than anyone can IDENTIFY their "self".

You should know this, a John DOE warrant means NOTHING, it means, the SUSPECT cannot be IDENTIFIED and unless and until someone claims to be or to know, John DOE, the warrant sits idol, as worthless as the paper it is written on.

I know of several John/Jane DOE warrants for murder that can never be served until and unless an eye witness or confession is obtained.

One thing that always amazed me when I was a police officer was how many dead human bodies are found every day that were never IDENTIFIED. I would say JOHN and JANE DOE bodies are found every day in big cities and never, ever attached to an IDENTITY, why should or how could a living body be attached to any identity and PROVEN true?

No body has the right or power to IDENTIFY me, even as a John DOE, nor do I have to accept any title they offer, Mister, Sir, Citizen, et al.

It is impossible.
    I am glad you responded like this because actually that John Doe crap cannot be easily overcome if JOHN DOE is constructed and a man stands before the Court arguing with the Trustee.

A competent man knows better than to do that. So you are correct in a sense if a new Trust is Constructed - so be it. I am not Trustee your honor - therefore I will not usurp that office. And I have no claim in Ownership of the new Express Trust you just created so I cannot be your fiduciary. I can however help you today. Do you require my assistance to help you settle your books?

-----

martin earl. Identity is impossible to obtain. You are correct.

To the dead bodies and identity - When helping a friend bury his loved one we were met by a State official with some document at the bottom of the document was place for witness. Upon reading the document carefully we realized this is the commercial Survey in order to close the Cestui Que Trust. Meaning the authorized User = Usufruct is now dead.

I am reminded of this Scripture:

Luk 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Luk 11:53 And as he said these things unto them, the scribes and the Pharisees began to urge him vehemently, and to provoke him to speak of many things:

Luk 11:54 Laying wait for him, and seeking to catch something out of his mouth, that they might accuse him.

David Said "The states have uniform legislation about Last Registered Owner."

Meaning what David? That does not tell me a lot. Can you explain.

Still waiting for my invitation to visit them. Nothing yet.

I actually tried to pay them for my registration, but it was within 30 days of the expiration of one year without registration,so they wanted me to pay for this year also(two years total). A year which I will not be in the US.This transpired after I had handed her the plates. So I declined the offer to pay for the two years. The Nice lady excepted the plates and handed me the bill for two years. I told her I didn't want to pay for the two years as I would be out of the country. She then tried to return my plates. I declined. She threated to call the police, I left. She accepted the plates with no conditions and then tried to put a condition on receiving them. I will deal with it in a year form now. One way or another. fB

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I am glad you responded like this because actually that John Doe crap cannot be easily overcome if JOHN DOE is constructed and a man stands before the Court arguing with the Trustee.

A competent man knows better than to do that. So you are correct in a sense if a new Trust is Constructed - so be it. I am not Trustee your honor - therefore I will not usurp that office. And I have no claim in Ownership of the new Express Trust you just created so I cannot be your fiduciary. I can however help you today. Do you require my assistance to help you settle your books?

-----

To the dead bodies and identity - When helping a friend bury his loved one we were met by a State official with some document at the bottom of the document was place for witness. Upon reading the document carefully we realized this is the commercial Survey in order to close the Cestui Que Trust. Meaning the authorized User = Usufruct is now dead.

Luk 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Luk 11:53 And as he said these things unto them, the scribes and the Pharisees began to urge him vehemently, and to provoke him to speak of many things:

Luk 11:54 Laying wait for him, and seeking to catch something out of his mouth, that they might accuse him.
    That is why I want you to carry a digital camera from now on MJ! I would like to see that.

There was a fellow I met named Bear. I doubt his parents named him that but this guy lived in the mountains near Jim's castle. When his wife miscarried late-term he was forced into the system to save her life, and they lost the baby. They basically held Bear in custody until he would sign a death certificate by naming the unborn child. Try putting yourself in his shoes - not losing the child - that is something people are designed for in life. But this guy was under arrest until he would do one little thing that is completely against our makeup - he just had to name the dead fetus!!

Unimaginable! If there is anything to convince me Satan exists, that one incident might do it.

David

That is totally sick. If not for the wife it might have been time for a 30 day fast while being held in custody. They hate it when you do that. fB

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    David Said "The states have uniform legislation about Last Registered Owner."

Meaning what David? That does not tell me a lot. Can you explain.

Still waiting for my invitation to visit them. Nothing yet.

I actually tried to pay them for my registration, but it was within 30 days of the expiration of one year without registration,so they wanted me to pay for this year also(two years total). A year which I will not be in the US.This transpired after I had handed her the plates. So I declined the offer to pay for the two years. The Nice lady excepted the plates and handed me the bill for two years. I told her I didn't want to pay for the two years as I would be out of the country. She then tried to return my plates. I declined. She threated to call the police, I left. She accepted the plates with no conditions and then tried to put a condition on receiving them. I will deal with it in a year form now. One way or another. fB

Sorry I was so brief.

It means that they don't have to find the owner. They just notify the Last Registered Owner. In other words when you forfeit it, they don't believe you are the owner, unless you are the Last Registered Owner.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Sorry I was so brief.

It means that they don't have to find the owner. They just notify the Last Registered Owner. In other words when you forfeit it, they don't believe you are the owner, unless you are the Last Registered Owner.
    That is why the Last Registered owner should notify the Department of revenue recorders the vehicle has been sold for lawful money and is no longer a pledged Item in commerce.

What is stopping us from "selling" (actually redeeming) the car from the TRUST (legal name) into the hands of the man (true name) and then recording that fact with the District Court Clerk and then informing the Department of revenue of that record?

Since I can put whatever I want into the TRUST, I should be able to redeem something from the Trust and have it recognized by the STATE.

To me, this is just another power of lawful money redemption.

With my recorded demand and use of lawful money per 12-USC 411, I can redeem not only the car, but the Drivers license, the plates and the VIN from the lien of the Federal Reserve and the subjugation of system.

RE-venue would then be illegal and unlawful trespass/seizure on those items. I would have to see a passport from the re-venue officer or the courts before any items could be seized.

And what would be a passport from the STATE? A return by the STATE to Lawful money use, of course, I doubt that is going to happen any time soon...

That leaves the STATE no Standing on the Land without habeas corpus or a living victim of injury or actual property damage.

Being lost at sea and elastic currency is as much an issue for the STATE as it is and has been for the patriot movement.

Now I can see how all are equal under the LAW.
    Last edited by martin earl; 03-31-11 at 07:32 PM.

Originally Posted by Michael Joseph

-----

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    That is why I want you to carry a digital camera from now on MJ! I would like to see that.

There was a fellow I met named Bear. I doubt his parents named him that but this guy lived in the mountains near Jim's castle. When his wife miscarried late-term he was forced into the system to save her life, and they lost the baby. They basically held Bear in custody until he would sign a death certificate by naming the unborn child. Try putting yourself in his shoes - not losing the child - that is something people are designed for in life. But this guy was under arrest until he would do one little thing that is completely against our makeup - he just had to name the dead fetus!!

Unimaginable! If there is anything to convince me Satan exists, that one incident might do it.

That was really mean. It is sad that men and women will treat other men and women this way in the name of "just doing my job".

Remember the Saga I shared concerning the young man and the court. He did Exactly that and he left with Exactly what he and I had determined in our Court before the Ever Living. Judgment was kept from Scripture. Do you recall?