Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: DL was NOT provided or used as ID

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I think they would remain in property until you check out.

I try to keep it simple. To me the crux of the issue is whether you contract with them or not or if that really plays into the game at all. They say I am subject to their jurisdiction simply based on the place of my birth and they have guns to prove it. should they choose to be honorable and accept the fact that I do not wish to play (contract with them) and release me from the libilities associated with the contract I have unwisely entered into then, I see no problem. But it would seem they are reluctant to allow me to withdraw from their game. It does not seem like it would matter what I call myself if I have no contracts with them as then I would not fall under their jurisdiction (codes and etc.) Proving to them and their agents that I have removed myself from the game would seem to be half the battle. We can talk about God given rights all night long but if he doesn't show up with more force then they have at the given time they are seeking to limit my freedoms it is of little use. If as you, David, believe and have successfully shown in some instances that not redeeming lawful money is the primary contract, then it is just matter of proving your demand and the rest falls by the wayside. Hence, the LoR. Frederick Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    I think they would remain in property until you check out.

I try to keep it simple. To me the crux of the issue is whether you contract with them or not or if that really plays into the game at all. They say I am subject to their jurisdiction simply based on the place of my birth and they have guns to prove it. should they choose to be honorable and accept the fact that I do not wish to play (contract with them) and release me from the libilities associated with the contract I have unwisely entered into then, I see no problem. But it would seem they are reluctant to allow me to withdraw from their game. It does not seem like it would matter what I call myself if I have no contracts with them as then I would not fall under their jurisdiction (codes and etc.) Proving to them and their agents that I have removed myself from the game would seem to be half the battle. We can talk about God given rights all night long but if he doesn't show up with more force then they have at the given time they are seeking to limit my freedoms it is of little use. If as you, David, believe and have successfully shown in some instances that not redeeming lawful money is the primary contract, then it is just matter of proving your demand and the rest falls by the wayside. Hence, the LoR. Frederick Burrell
    What comes to mind for me anyway is I was once arrested without any cash on me at all - no currency. The booking deputy asked me if I used currency of the United States? I replied that I do.

I have always regretted that. I was much younger then. I imagine the DA instructed him to ask me that.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-27-11 at 02:37 PM.

The Officer is IN the Federal Reserve Districts. He has authority to make his survey by agreement with the United States via Agreements by the States and the United States. Therefore, if he find plates on the Vehicle that is HIS vehicle. And if he truly wants he can demand you get out of HIS vehicle park it and you walk. Especially, if he finds you are not the beneficiary he is expecting.

Tangent: This is why titling a Vehicle in the Name of a Trust is so advantageous. Privacy - if someone looks up the tags - he will find Trust Name. Estate - If you get in accident everything else with LEGAL NAME will be subject to lien. Therefore LEGAL NAME holds Right of Use and everything in LEGAL NAME is subject to lien upon accident of any kind. First thing a competent attorner will do - go to public records - lets see what's in LEGAL NAME.

Come on folks lets call it for what it is and stop dancing around the issue. The Police Officer is all about RE-venue into the FRD's. If you are not UNDERSTANDING the FRD's then well that's gonna be a problem. I can remember when I voluntarily went to see the Magistrate that I had on my possession 24 ounces of silver and an ounce of gold - the Sheriff Deputy telling me - you can't bring that in here - and I just laughed and thanked him. Yet my position had nothing to do with gold/silver - it had to do with being competent - as I laid claim upon the account and ordered the clerk to hold it over for thirty days until and injured man came forth with a claim.

So now, the Police Officer does not care what your name is - I have seen some very weird tickets lately. And the DA does not care what you call yourself - and the Judge will ask you your name - will you grant him AGENCY? My name is "alskdjfalskfj". Thank you for that says the Judge.

Rather if you allow the judge, he may prosecute in any name.

I put it to everyone here - when I went thru my tribulation last year with the local METRO did I call any of you and ask you how to express my trust? David, specifically when I showed you what I did, had you ever seen anything like what I did in regard to did you help me fashion my Trust? The emphatic answer is NO.

Rather I begged the Ever Living Self Existing One to show me and help me. And guess what, i was met with smiles all around. You did want to know what I did right?

The only time i ever called anyone was I called David and he suggest I write a memorandum to the Court and get a Certified copy of MY default judgement upon the Clerk of Court. It is comments like yours "doug-again" that bother people like me. I do not stay on the strength of other men. I will never look to another man to help me settle my own affairs. Maybe that is the difference between you and I. If you want a picture of my "private ID" - get up now go into the bathroom and look in the mirror - see it? - It's on your shoulders!

As for me and my house we shall stay on the Ever Living :

Jer 17:7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.

Jer 17:8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

To David Merrill concerning John DOE: They can construct a trust in whatever name they desire as long as they have an actor. DA to Officer: "Is that him"; Officer: "Yes sir." Therefore MISNOMER fails. Of course the Ever Living shall not be mocked - and the Ever Living Self Existing One dwells in the kingdoms of men.

Job 32:21 Let me not, I pray you, accept any man's person, neither let me give flattering titles unto man.

Job 32:22 For I know not to give flattering titles; in so doing my maker would soon take me away.

H3655
    כּנה
    kânâh
    kaw-naw'
    A primitive root; to address by an additional name; hence, to eulogize: - give flattering titles, surname (himself).

Pointing out the obvious: A LEGAL NAME is a combination of Given Name and Surname. A surname is an additional name, yes?

Shalom,
    mj

P.S. I just remembered I called another man who prayed with me and agreed with me that I already was with the victory as we bound what is in the Earth by our Agreement. I went to the court house not to fight but to witness.

P.S.S. i offer the foregoing as witness. As for my part, it is not about me, it is about trusting God and not man.

"What you gonna name me now? What you got that Authority? Well guess what? You do, if I remain silent!"
    An offer unrebutted is agreed to in silence. This concept is international law and common law to the United States. See Padelford Fay and Co vs. The Mayors of the City of Savannah. Silence leads to two outcomes Fraud or Agreement.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-27-11 at 02:01 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Wouldn't the fact that you paid in lawful money, something of value, give you a superior claim. If you paid for part of your car or just the taxes on land with lawful money. Would this not give you first position, a position higher than the State as they have invested nothing of real value, FRN's.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    Wouldn't the fact that you paid in lawful money, something of value, give you a superior claim. If you paid for part of your car or just the taxes on land with lawful money. Would this not give you first position, a position higher than the State as they have invested nothing of real value, FRN's.
    "Lawful Money" is not substantive in and of itself, it is considered something of value because of the confidence people have in it as a medium of exchange and the assumption and hope the USA will not default on their promise to make good on it in the future. "In God We Trust" is a prayer to God to one day restore proper balances since the trustees of the USA knew all rested upon making good on that promise which they probably realized was an unattainable goal without the assistance of the Almighty Creator.

I believe, as heirs and appointed sons and daughters of the Divine Kingdom under His Trust, we have superior claim and dominion over the earth and all of the creations of men as long as our intents are righteous in nature and are according to His Will. We do not seek out material wealth and power over others, however, we exercise our superior rights and claims over those who are in dishonor and who attempt to enslave men by utilizing deceptive tactics, trickery and concealment, control over information and education and usurping the vital resources that have become the necessties of life in this day and age.

Their DISHONOR coupled with our competent and righteous self-determination and governing in His name renders our claims as superior to those who are upholding and operating a man-created trust developed and maintained for the purpose of harnessing and harvesting every living soul on this land to suck out their energy and sweat equity in order to satisfy their debts and burdens to their creditors.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    "Lawful Money" is not substantive in and of itself, it is considered something of value because of the confidence people have in it as a medium of exchange and the assumption and hope the USA will not default on their promise to make good on it in the future. "In God We Trust" is a prayer to God to one day restore proper balances since the trustees of the USA knew all rested upon making good on that promise which they probably realized was an unattainable goal without the assistance of the Almighty Creator.

I believe, as heirs and appointed sons and daughters of the Divine Kingdom under His Trust, we have superior claim and dominion over the earth and all of the creations of men as long as our intents are righteous in nature and are according to His Will. We do not seek out material wealth and power over others, however, we exercise our superior rights and claims over those who are in dishonor and who attempt to enslave men by utilizing deceptive tactics, trickery and concealment, control over information and education and usurping the vital resources that have become the necessties of life in this day and age.

Their DISHONOR coupled with our competent and righteous self-determination and governing in His name renders our claims as superior to those who are upholding and operating a man-created trust developed and maintained for the purpose of harnessing and harvesting every living soul on this land to suck out their energy and sweat equity in order to satisfy their debts and burdens to their creditors.
    I agree.

We still have to deal with the reality at the present moment in regards to their claim of owner ship and their seeming willingness to put you out on the street at their whim. So it would seem that for now lawful money is at least a way forward. It at least in their eyes and using their codes statutes and laws to have an ability to show we hold the superior position. In a perfect world none of this would be needed. fB

The State does not Claim Ownership the State becomes Trustee because YOU registered that Vehicle upon the State Asset Registry. I know, you did it by necessity right? And so what if you paid lawful money to perform the Registry. How does that make a rat's ARSE of a difference. You REGISTERED that Vehicle in the Name of a Cestui Que Trust. What name you choose matters not. It is CQT because it is now Registered Owner as Beneficiary and the State as Trustee.

And the Trustee with powers now of management will ensure that the State tags go on ITS vehicle and the State registration will be associated with ITS vehicle and the State......

The Right-of-way is the Claim you speak of. That Right comes from a Survey, then Registration of the Plat, and then Claim. And it is a valid Claim.

Answer this question and perhaps it will help you to see better: Is money WITHIN the United States - "tangible or intangible" Property. Before you jump the gun - what is Property again. It is the "Right of Use".

I think that as Heir and Son of the Ever Living that I need not the State to help me do an impossible thing - identify myself. As such, if I cannot identify myself, then what of Registration?
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-30-11 at 09:56 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    The State does not Claim Ownership the State becomes Trustee because YOU registered that Vehicle upon the State Asset Registry. I know, you did it by necessity right? And so what if you paid lawful money to perform the Registry. How does that make a rat's ARSE of a difference. You REGISTERED that Vehicle in the Name of a Cestui Que Trust. What name you choose matters not. It is CQT because it is now Registered Owner as Beneficiary and the State as Trustee.

And the Trustee with powers now of management will ensure that the State tags go on ITS vehicle and the State registration will be associated with ITS vehicle and the State......

The Right-of-way is the Claim you speak of. That Right comes from a Survey, then Registration of the Plat, and then Claim. And it is a valid Claim.

Answer this question and perhaps it will help you to see better: Is money WITHIN the United States - "tangible or intangible" Property. Before you jump the gun - what is Property again. It is the "Right of Use".

I think that as Heir and Son of the Ever Living that I need not the State to help me do an impossible thing - identify myself. As such, if I cannot identify myself, then what of Registration?
    Then who are the beneficiary principals that this "trust" was set up for? In other words, all this "trusteeship" is for the benefit of some peoples who are the heirs to this fortune, correct? This will lead us back to the discussion of the original signors of the "unanimous Declaration..." Not convinced of that yet, and even if that were true, the dishonor, deception and usurpation required to maintain and grow this "USA TRUST" disqualifies that claim from the position of that trust structure and we who make claims upon the Holy and Divine Trust have SUPERIOR standing and HIGHEST TITLE over the land, dominions and possessions we hold and claim in His Name and under His Trust as stewards and husbandmen of the earth.

My registry exspired with the state. So I guess my vehicle is no longer in their registry. Oh and by the way I did not register the vehicle with the state. Someone else did. They do have a tendency to get upset with cars on the road with no registration. Hmmm. If there was a survey done on you when you were born, and one done on the car when it was made, you are not the survey and neither is the car. So how does that work again. Not claiming the name. The survey is there property, are you the survey, is your car the survey. hmmm. fB

I already said that I can positively identify you! I do it in an instant though:

We have machines that can do that too - but they take a few days if you pay expedition fees.

And Frederick Burrell;

The states have uniform legislation about Last Registered Owner.