Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How to use this Lesson Plan.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How to use this Lesson Plan.

This upper area of Categories (Forum Page) is primarily what I requested of the Admin for walking a new reader or member though remedy as it exists in America today. Once I have populated the topics I will get them arranged in the order I think best for an easy introductory course through the threads that develop around these topics, according to my opening threads.

This will be an Instruction Set, to better understand how the 'saving to suitors' clause and diversity may be utilized to enhance your property rights in America.

10/10/12:
    I will be spending some time editing the first posts of many of the Lesson Plan threads. I want this website to be concise and updated with current and useful information.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-13-12 at 11:29 PM.

An A to Z, start here flow chart works best, for me at least...

Thanks;

I have been thinking about that. Building the Category though, that has been important. My initial objective was that any one subcategory on the Forums Page would be equally edifying as any other. Just the same though; I am thinking the videos might be best for a Newbee here.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-10-11 at 09:38 PM.

May I also suggest hyper-links to a wiki for definitions, &c...

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thanks;

I have been thinking about that. Building the Category though, that has been important. My initial objective was that any one subcategory on the Forums Page would be equally edifying as any other. Just the same though; I am thinking the videos might be best for a Newbee here.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Hello,
    I am new here and am having a difficult time understanding a lot of the lingo so I tried to follow the link on the videos and couldn't find any such thing. The link just led to a bunch more threads so I am reversing myself back to the start of the maze here. Are there really any introductory videos that discuss the concepts here?

Alberta Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Alberta Rose View Post
    Hello,
    I am new here and am having a difficult time understanding a lot of the lingo so I tried to follow the link on the videos and couldn't find any such thing. The link just led to a bunch more threads so I am reversing myself back to the start of the maze here. Are there really any introductory videos that discuss the concepts here?

Alberta Rose
    Alberta, try this direct link to the video
    Fishnet

Quote Originally Posted by fishnet View Post
    Alberta, try this direct link to the video
    Thank you fishnet, that was going to be my suggestion too.

Welcome to the forum Alberta Rose.
    I hope you enjoy your learning experience and time here.
    Feel free to ask questions right in the threads where you would like clarification.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Alberta Rose View Post
    Hello,

Alberta Rose

Hi Alberta Rose;

I apologize about my management of links over time. Please post at any failed link that there is a problem and I will spot it on New Items and can correct the problems as we go.

Public Money v. Private Credit.

Federal Reserve Act - Remedy.

I've studied the writings of Henrickson and others, I understand the Fed and the flaws in the monetary/central banking system somewhat, but I don't find this easy to grasp.

A simple and easy course would be appreciated -- do you have any idea when that might happen or what to do meanwhile?.

This is the Course - the Category 'Saving to Suitors' Club. Read the first posts in each thread by me and then you might get on that thread with questions and comments please.