Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: How to use this Lesson Plan.

JohnnyCash
    Oh, that is fascinating. Thank you. Now as a bank I wouldn't have much use for STSC, making $ hand over fist with any loss covered by the taxpayer. I mean, what is the robbing of a bank compared to owning one?

Unless I wanted to learn about the ways patriots are bypassing my bank scam, in order to counteract it.

Quote Originally Posted by LearnTheLaw View Post
    Yes I could barter or use a private currency, but not everyone in this country is willing to do business that way.

That wasn't the purpose of my post.

Since the Gov, IRS and the Courts all operate under 'Equity' or 'Contract' law I thought everyone here would find that quote useful since coercion nullifies all contracts

I feel that point became a little more blatant (pun) with the term "naked", as in naked contract.

Name:  Merrill_NameDefinition.jpg
Views: 1018
Size:  39.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    There is a huge market for tax credits (primarily banks and financial institutions).
    That is amazing how many folks, mainly the Federal Reserve will create new markets out of an absurdity - that debt is money.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Oh, that is fascinating. Thank you. Now as a bank I wouldn't have much use for STSC, making $ hand over fist with any loss covered by the taxpayer. I mean, what is the robbing of a bank compared to owning one?

Unless I wanted to learn about the ways patriots are bypassing my bank scam, in order to counteract it.

As my perceptions evolve I ponder the idea that FDIC is the primary benefit of being a bank. I believe that any endorser can lend some money to anyone else and expect some interest. That is against the biblical precepts at Deut. 23:20 however that is what will come around in theory, or karma if you will. I am talking about lending out more than what you have to lend on hand and then expecting that an insurance company will send an armored car if that gets you into a bind when all the markers are called in. Or better yet, that (Title 12 USC §95) government will shut all the banks calling on redemption down for a Bankers' Holiday.

That is how I see the benefits of being a state bank. Since the FDIC would never be there for an unregistered, unlicensed bank that really does describe "naked contract" does it not?

Who knows? - Maybe since the Secretary will allow banks to operate without approval the FDIC would be held, so long as you were at least trying to pay the premiums? Interesting where the unfettered mind might wander...
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-05-14 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    That is amazing how many folks, mainly the Federal Reserve will create new markets out of an absurdity - that debt is money.
    Well I suppose that tax credits would by nature provide relief from current or future debt. However, for contrast consider that while there is a huge market for tax credits there is an enormous market for trading bankruptcy claims (as in trading and swapping slices of a bankrupt company). Perhaps there is a parallel in the Federal Reserve System.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

I feel that point became a little more blatant (pun) with the term "naked", as in naked contract. That is amazing how many folks, mainly the Federal Reserve will create new markets out of an absurdity - that debt is money. that (Title 12 USC §95) government will shut all the banks calling on redemption down for a Bankers' Holiday.
    nudum pactum legal definition are contracts. A contract made without a consideration,; it is called a nude or naked contract, because it is not clothed with the consideration required by law, in order to give an action. 3 McLean, 330; 2 Denio, 403; 6 Iredell, 480; 1 Strobh. 329; 1 Kelly, 294; 1 Dougl. Mich. R. 188.

2. There are some contracts which, in consequence of their forms, import a consideration, as sealed instruments, and bills of exchange, and promissory notes, which are generally good although no consideration appears. http://legal-dictionary.thefreedicti...m/Nudum+pactum

Section 5(b) of act Oct. 6, 1917, is part of the Trading with the Enemy Act and is also classified to section 5(b) of the Appendix to Title 50, War and National Defense.

That (Title 12 USC §95) government will shut all the banks calling on redemption down for a Bankers' Holiday. In the context of the war powers from Title 12 USC §95.

In his first important official act, Roosevelt proclaimed a National Bank Holiday on the basis of the 1917 Trading With the Enemy Act - itself a wartime delegation of power. New Deal historian William E. Leuchtenburg writes:

"When he sent his banking bill to Congress, the House received it with much the same ardor as it had greeted Woodrow Wilson's war legislation. Speaker Rainey said the situation reminded him of the late war when "on both sides of this Chamber the great war measures suggested by the administration were supported with practical unanimity....Today we are engaged in another war, more serious even in its character and presenting greater dangers to the Republic." After only 38 minutes debate, the House passed the administration's banking bill, sight unseen".

(2) Any payment, conveyance, transfer, assignment, or delivery of property or interest therein, made to or for the account of the United States, or as otherwise directed, pursuant to this subdivision or any rule, regulation, instruction, or direction issued hereunder shall to the extent thereof be a full acquittance and discharge for all purposes of the obligation of the person making the same; and no person shall be held liable in any court for or in respect to anything done or omitted in good faith in connection with the administration of, or in pursuance of and in reliance on, this subdivision, or any rule, regulation, instruction, or direction issued hereunder.

That statue/law in (a)(1) kind of bothers me whom is aimed at in 10 U.S. Code § 712 - Foreign governments: detail to assist. http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/712

There is 1 Update Pending. Select the tab below to view. 12 U.S. Code § 92a - Trust powers. http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/12/92a
    (a) Authority of Comptroller of the Currency
    The Comptroller of the Currency shall be authorized and empowered to grant by special permit to national banks applying therefor, when not in contravention of State or local law, the right to act as trustee, executor, administrator, registrar of stocks and bonds, guardian of estates, assignee, receiver, or in any other fiduciary capacity in which State banks, trust companies, or other corporations which come into competition with national banks are permitted to act under the laws of the State in which the national bank is located.

I take the fifth.
    Last edited by Chex; 03-05-14 at 06:59 PM.

JohnnyCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    That's exactly what I've been thinking! Just so you know, I would trade with you, if geography wasn't a problem. I imagine there are thousands of people who would be willing to trade amongst themselves, if only they could do it with any practicality.
    That's funny; I offered to trade with the disinfo agents a month ago ... and they ran away!
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 04-08-14 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    That's funny; I offered to trade with the disinfo agents a month ago ... and they ran away!
    Here's something I've been working on ...Name:  GOOD DEED CERTIFICATE.jpeg
Views: 1386
Size:  59.5 KBName:  GOOD DEED CERTIFICATE REVERSE.jpeg
Views: 1219
Size:  15.6 KB

JohnnyCash
    What good or service are you considering, Keith? That scrip reminds me of Ithaca Hours. The banking cabal allows these local currencies so long as they don't become nationwide. Certainly better than FRNs but experience shows these aren't really needed when we have Lawful Money of the US, commodities, and bitcoin to trade with. Pretty much universally accepted. And the banksters cannot stop any of them.
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 07-27-14 at 07:50 PM.

(2) Any payment, conveyance, transfer, assignment, or delivery of property or interest therein, made to or for the account of the United States, or as otherwise directed, pursuant to this subdivision or any rule, regulation, instruction, or direction issued hereunder shall to the extent thereof be a full acquittance and discharge for all purposes of the obligation of the person making the same; and no person shall be held liable in any court for or in respect to anything done or omitted in good faith in connection with the administration of, or in pursuance of and in reliance on, this subdivision, or any rule, regulation, instruction, or direction issued hereunder.

Can someone explain this "Like I'm 5."

I get the lawful money redemption, but, at some point in the 30's, redemption no longer existed. The currency changed, weren't redeemable anymore. I'm sure the ones printed prior were, but, at this point, with the more current bills, I feel as if the words "discharge" carry more weight.

We receive bank checks for currency. I get a loan, I increase the amount of currency. I pay it back, that amount of currency still exists in the system, at least within the credits/debits within the banks. When banks need cash, they can get federal reserve notes, which really are just paper representations of commercial loans (chopped up into little tiny increments).

I just need to understand the "discharge" process. Since we don't get paid actual money for anything anymore, presentment with bank notes, promissory notes then allow us to "discharge" a debt? Maybe give a scenario of the process.

Quote Originally Posted by mikecz View Post

Can someone explain this "Like I'm 5."

I get the lawful money redemption, but, at some point in the 30's, redemption no longer existed. The currency changed, weren't redeemable anymore. I'm sure the ones printed prior were, but, at this point, with the more current bills, I feel as if the words "discharge" carry more weight.

We receive bank checks for currency. I get a loan, I increase the amount of currency. I pay it back, that amount of currency still exists in the system, at least within the credits/debits within the banks. When banks need cash, they can get federal reserve notes, which really are just paper representations of commercial loans (chopped up into little tiny increments).

I just need to understand the "discharge" process. Since we don't get paid actual money for anything anymore, presentment with bank notes, promissory notes then allow us to "discharge" a debt? Maybe give a scenario of the process.
    Make your demand and keep a good record of it. The law says you redeem lawful money by demand.

Nobody can force someone, even under contract (like Congress) to perform an impossibility. But nobody can interfere with you making your demand and even publishing your demand.

Make your demand and keep a good record of it. The law says you redeem lawful money by demand. Nobody can force someone, even under contract (like Congress) to perform an impossibility. But nobody can interfere with you making your demand and even publishing your demand.
    The Constitution states that "the accused has the right to face his/her accuser in a court of law".