Quote Originally Posted by hal-richard View Post
THANKS MUCH and God Bless!!!! ... This is exactly what I needed! ... As an aside here; I feel I comprehend this 411 remedy, but I'm not so clear on the aspect of things in code that relieve us from the IRS USAGE FEE, by virtue of the 411 claim. Please enlighten? ... Also I need to know exactly how and where - if at all - the SSN / EIN # fits into this process. FYI I have a UCC-1 lien against the ALL CAPS NAME and #, on file with Texas SOS, April 1, 2005 - April 1, 2015, for whatever that's worth.
This is developing off the Topic - please start a new thread, maybe about the IRS USAGE FEE. Indeed you are bringing a lot of baggage from the Strawman Redemption! That is interesting and great to have you.

In looking over the lesson plan freedave, the new suitor is usually led through a Libel of Review, which is a formative and comprehensive lesson plan about identity, record-forming and redeeming lawful money. So try to get that perspective from the Libel of Review. Especially study the example Clerk Instruction in it.