Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Thomas View Post
I would like to do the Right thing...I asked a customer the other day how his food was..I was helping a waitress as it was busy..he said the food was amazing and asked if I cooked it.
I told him the truth..No, but the gentlemen back there cooking do a well job...he responded you should just say yes, if someone asks you..and they wouldn't know...I smiled and said well, that wouldn't be integrity then would it? Said it in a way it wasn't insulting a customer you know..anyhow..I want to do my part..people are struggling out here..for no reason at all..over a belief of something exists...under the Organic Constitution I have the right to pursuit of happiness and a fortress of unalienable rights...IF I was to say I want to be free, it would be a sense of free from subjection servitude and destitution...I want to do the right thing and learn to utilize the remedy for the benifit of for-give(ing) to the people

I am finding that people who suffer from neurodegenerative disease react badly to my neuroregenesis.