Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to use this Lesson Plan.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hal-richard View Post
    WONDERFUL!!! ... I NEED SUCH! ... I'm just returning here from a COPD Pneumonia hospitalization that began, the very day you posted this, and ended the 11th April, and today I'm planing to attempt opening a lawful money account, using My SSA check with 'DEMAND IS MADE FOR LAWFUL MONEY, per 12 USC Sect. 411, ___ hal-richard ___: d.b.a. TRANSMITTING UTILITY' on the bank's "Signature Card".... I'll NOT be leaving here for this effort, until +/- 3:30 p.m. CT, so PLEASE give My any feedback you may have

Sure.

I see some Strawman Redemption theory that I disagreed with - you should be a TRANCEIVER UTILITY if anything. I think you best just write in:

All transactions demanded in lawful money Title 12 U.S.C. §411.

Then sign your demand:

Marshal Richard (me assuming)

That is to say, on your Signature Card.

On the backside of the check write:

Redeemed in Lawful Money pursuant to Title 12 U.S.C. §411

above your signature -

Marshal Richard dba Marshal Richard LAST
    (signed) ......................(printed)

If they make you sign the Signature Card with your legal name add dba Marshal Richard LAST and they will likely make you open a non-interest bearing account and/or insist that you open a business account - get it? dba= Doing Business As.

Stay calm, especially with your condition. Even if you fail to get your account opened the way you like, your demand will be on the record. The law says:

They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

If you can get your demand for lawful money on the record on the Signature Card and the Check you are doing great! Even if you have to strikethrough your demand, that will reflect that you made the demand - get it? You can strikethrough the demand and that is still evidence you made your demand and were coerced into striking it through. Of course, leave the bank with copies of everything - especially your demands.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-18-11 at 04:23 PM.

THANKS MUCH and God Bless!!!! ... This is exactly what I needed! ... As an aside here; I feel I comprehend this 411 remedy, but I'm not so clear on the aspect of things in code that relieve us from the IRS USAGE FEE, by virtue of the 411 claim. Please enlighten? ... Also I need to know exactly how and where - if at all - the SSN / EIN # fits into this process. FYI I have a UCC-1 lien against the ALL CAPS NAME and #, on file with Texas SOS, April 1, 2005 - April 1, 2015, for whatever that's worth.
    Last edited by hal-richard; 04-18-11 at 06:04 PM. Reason: ADDED INQUIRY

Quote Originally Posted by hal-richard View Post
    THANKS MUCH and God Bless!!!! ... This is exactly what I needed! ... As an aside here; I feel I comprehend this 411 remedy, but I'm not so clear on the aspect of things in code that relieve us from the IRS USAGE FEE, by virtue of the 411 claim. Please enlighten? ... Also I need to know exactly how and where - if at all - the SSN / EIN # fits into this process. FYI I have a UCC-1 lien against the ALL CAPS NAME and #, on file with Texas SOS, April 1, 2005 - April 1, 2015, for whatever that's worth.
    This is developing off the Topic - please start a new thread, maybe about the IRS USAGE FEE. Indeed you are bringing a lot of baggage from the Strawman Redemption! That is interesting and great to have you.

In looking over the lesson plan freedave, the new suitor is usually led through a Libel of Review, which is a formative and comprehensive lesson plan about identity, record-forming and redeeming lawful money. So try to get that perspective from the Libel of Review. Especially study the example Clerk Instruction in it.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Of course, leave the bank with copies of everything - especially your demands.
    Starting the first of the year, my employer's bank refused to make copies of my paycheck, unlike before, when I would get front and back copies of the transacted check with the damand on the back.

Trying to Grasp This

I have looked at many posts and have a general idea of what this is about.

I am experienced at editing high-tech magazine articles for some large circulation publications, I know what it takes to make things understandable to most people, and I am having difficulty getting a workable understanding of this.

Is there anyone I could converse with by email or phone and get my questions answered?

One question I have is this:

Is it correct that the "income" tax is an excise tax on the use of FRN's?

Quote Originally Posted by freedave View Post
    Is it correct that the "income" tax is an excise tax on the use of FRN's?
    This may be of some interest to you. http://www.suijurisforum.com/media-b...ons-t1329.html

Thank you for this, Shuftin -- I had seen data about this not long after it happened.

The conviction might be considered evidence that the "income" tax is not an excise tax on the use of FRN's, though it might possibly be an excise tax which might include the use of the U.S. coins.

Do you feel that you have a good understanding of the theory and use of the remedy discussed on this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by freedave View Post
    Thank you for this, Shuftin

Do you feel that you have a good understanding of the theory and use of the remedy discussed on this forum?
    Me??? Not even close. Causal knowledge at best.

I mean, where is the instruction set?

Thanks David. I too am new here and new to BB's. I also want to get up to speed as quick as possible. Very interesting case on the judges. I just need to learn how to navigate quickly I guess. I'm logged in from my office presently. Thanks for all of your hard work.