Thread: How to use this Lesson Plan.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hal-richard View Post
    WONDERFUL!!! ... I NEED SUCH! ... I'm just returning here from a COPD Pneumonia hospitalization that began, the very day you posted this, and ended the 11th April, and today I'm planing to attempt opening a lawful money account, using My SSA check with 'DEMAND IS MADE FOR LAWFUL MONEY, per 12 USC Sect. 411, ___ hal-richard ___: d.b.a. TRANSMITTING UTILITY' on the bank's "Signature Card".... I'll NOT be leaving here for this effort, until +/- 3:30 p.m. CT, so PLEASE give My any feedback you may have

Sure.

I see some Strawman Redemption theory that I disagreed with - you should be a TRANCEIVER UTILITY if anything. I think you best just write in:

All transactions demanded in lawful money Title 12 U.S.C. §411.

Then sign your demand:

Marshal Richard (me assuming)

That is to say, on your Signature Card.

On the backside of the check write:

Redeemed in Lawful Money pursuant to Title 12 U.S.C. §411

above your signature -

Marshal Richard dba Marshal Richard LAST
    (signed) ......................(printed)

If they make you sign the Signature Card with your legal name add dba Marshal Richard LAST and they will likely make you open a non-interest bearing account and/or insist that you open a business account - get it? dba= Doing Business As.

Stay calm, especially with your condition. Even if you fail to get your account opened the way you like, your demand will be on the record. The law says:

They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

If you can get your demand for lawful money on the record on the Signature Card and the Check you are doing great! Even if you have to strikethrough your demand, that will reflect that you made the demand - get it? You can strikethrough the demand and that is still evidence you made your demand and were coerced into striking it through. Of course, leave the bank with copies of everything - especially your demands.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-18-11 at 04:23 PM.