Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: How to use this Lesson Plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Thomas View Post
    I would like to do the Right thing...I asked a customer the other day how his food was..I was helping a waitress as it was busy..he said the food was amazing and asked if I cooked it.
    I told him the truth..No, but the gentlemen back there cooking do a well job...he responded you should just say yes, if someone asks you..and they wouldn't know...I smiled and said well, that wouldn't be integrity then would it? Said it in a way it wasn't insulting a customer you know..anyhow..I want to do my part..people are struggling out here..for no reason at all..over a belief of something exists...under the Organic Constitution I have the right to pursuit of happiness and a fortress of unalienable rights...IF I was to say I want to be free, it would be a sense of free from subjection servitude and destitution...I want to do the right thing and learn to utilize the remedy for the benifit of for-give(ing) to the people

I am finding that people who suffer from neurodegenerative disease react badly to my neuroregenesis.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Friends, hell is between your two ears. I mean come on if materialistic gain did not hold a being, then who really cares, right? Said being would be about other wealth - internal and lasting. A state of perceived WANT drives a man or woman to NEED - and thus BEG. Nevertheless, I find or found in my journey that I too went thru anger, sadness and disgust before I came to realize that I was being manipulated OR allowing myself to be manipulated thru my DESIRE. It was then that I began to live a very simple life.

A woman begged me the other day appealing to my desire nature asking of me who I was going to vote for. I thought to tell her I don't vote, but then realized that would only stir up a battle of words that would produce no fruit. So I smiled and said "have a great day."

I am most careful about whom I will allow into my "circle of trust." I make them earn it - if they enter at all. I hold my trust most valuable and I will not lend it to a careless custodian. I often ask those who approach me "face to face" - please describe to me exactly what you want? In the end, I find that most have no idea how to answer this question as they have never deeply meditated upon this concern such that they might know when they have what they desire.

So I would challenge you Christopher Thomas - what do you want? This struggle you are engaging in now is the Age Long story of Moses. You have awoke to an inner voice which knows something is wrong and you desire deeply to leave this Worldly Bondage but in fact you do not know how. So you must trust. In fact the man of which Moses killed in Egypt was his Carnal Desire [Mind]. It was only then that he was able to see a bush that burned without ceasing.

So you are noticing external chains upon your mind and you think INCORRECTLY about the means. When you come to see that you hold the key, then the chains will fall from your Mental Slavery. So there is a process of resurrection. For Moses did not come out of Egypt overnight. And Egypt dear friend, is this Realm.

Do you want money? Do you desire lands? Do you wish to be king of an island that only you inhabit? Or do you wish a relationship with other beings? What concisely and precisely do you want?

As way of example, please don't say you want to be free. That is too vague. Free of what? And how will you know you are free? Who will tell you? Consider if you desire another to tell you that you are free - then you are not free. See indeed our heaven or our hell lies in each of us!

I hope I have helped you - I have intended to help, anyways.

Shalom,
    MJ

The collection plate for Castle Church is, "Go buy something nice for your worst enemy."

I told that to a woman at Unity Church, after a very enlightening sermon. She attacked, "Just how are you going to pay the Minister?" [They just hired a highly trained Minister, hoping his wit and humor will save the church (building).]

I should have responded, "Why pay the Minister if you cannot hear half of what he says?"

That would not have helped any. She was frightened before I got there. So I think you ask, "What are you most frightened of?" - whenever you ask, "What do you want? What do you desire?"

It is only fear between us and that.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Thomas View Post
    I would like to do the Right thing...I asked a customer the other day how his food was..I was helping a waitress as it was busy..he said the food was amazing and asked if I cooked it.
    I told him the truth..No, but the gentlemen back there cooking do a well job...he responded you should just say yes, if someone asks you..and they wouldn't know...I smiled and said well, that wouldn't be integrity then would it? Said it in a way it wasn't insulting a customer you know..anyhow..I want to do my part..people are struggling out here..for no reason at all..over a belief of something exists...under the Organic Constitution I have the right to pursuit of happiness and a fortress of unalienable rights...IF I was to say I want to be free, it would be a sense of free from subjection servitude and destitution...I want to do the right thing and learn to utilize the remedy for the benifit of for-give(ing) to the people

I am finding that people who suffer from neurodegenerative disease react badly to my neuroregenesis.

I want people to consider this Petition (attached) in light of the Moorish Claim.
    Attached Images Attached Images

David,
    Sometimes I'm unsure if the shoe is meant for me sometimes with replies I read
    http://prepareforchange.net/2016/03/...oses-vaccines/
    However, I had to look some things up..maybe this is one reason for neurodegeneration...

Albeit I am often evaluated over the Internet, I believe I restrain from doing that.

I think more what I am doing is getting a rough overview of the idealism around "Turtle Islands". - And then I use that to contrast having a lien on all the world; at least everything that debt can buy.

I like vaccines. I don't try getting sick but welcome the opportunity to defeat the new vibration (pestilence) and therefore add it to my arsenal. Once I have the disease registered I do not hesitate to get two good antibiotics for mop up.

P.S. I meant immunity, rather than the connotation of vaccines. Immunity is a natural vaccine.

The problem with vaccines from the store are preservatives. At least that was the problem. When they went to individual dose packaging there was no longer a need for preservatives. Please share the report.

My biggie for neurodegeneration is aluminum chlorhydrate. This is used in many antiperspirants and gets aluminum into the brain. Then I hear Roundup has a lot more effects than advertised - mostly allergies.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-07-16 at 02:21 AM.

I honestly cannot give a good ideology of why I chose "turtle islands"..I say that, from reading from some of the provided sources...I also couldn't quite grasp "minor" either..another I guess could be considered an ideology is a jurisdictional difference..please consider I have the best intentions and am trying..I really would like to NOT make mistakes I would like to do it right however I find I learn from them as well..I will do further research to correctly distinguish jurisdictions..

Out with a friend recently and going past a local joint I remarked on how few customers it had and word was the food wasn't that good. Oh, my friend says, that's the writeoff location. I'm like, What?

Well they own several and that one's designed to lose money to offset all the profit from the others.

Oh, so they don't pay income tax.

Yep.

I thought, if only they knew about REDEEMED LAWFUL MONEY they wouldn't have to go through all that rigmarole. They could make plenty of lawful money at every location, tax-free.
    Last edited by marcel; 09-28-17 at 03:04 AM.

Banned
    I'm curious. How exactly do you avoid income taxes with a "writeoff location?"

Income Taxed the fed cant print the interest thats attached to the printed dollars. Wasn't income tax just created to pay the interest which is NOT yet created its not enough they can print the money. A loan creates interest a job is a labor loan.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Income Taxed the fed cant print the interest thats attached to the printed dollars. Wasn't income tax just created to pay the interest which is NOT yet created its not enough they can print the money. A loan creates interest a job is a labor loan.

Thank you for reminding me. That is about the first important thing I ever learned about Fed notes.