Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 87

Thread: How to use this Lesson Plan.

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by hal-richard View Post
    THANKS MUCH and God Bless!!!! ... This is exactly what I needed! ... As an aside here; I feel I comprehend this 411 remedy, but I'm not so clear on the aspect of things in code that relieve us from the IRS USAGE FEE, by virtue of the 411 claim. Please enlighten? ... Also I need to know exactly how and where - if at all - the SSN / EIN # fits into this process. FYI I have a UCC-1 lien against the ALL CAPS NAME and #, on file with Texas SOS, April 1, 2005 - April 1, 2015, for whatever that's worth.
    This is developing off the Topic - please start a new thread, maybe about the IRS USAGE FEE. Indeed you are bringing a lot of baggage from the Strawman Redemption! That is interesting and great to have you.

    In looking over the lesson plan freedave, the new suitor is usually led through a Libel of Review, which is a formative and comprehensive lesson plan about identity, record-forming and redeeming lawful money. So try to get that perspective from the Libel of Review. Especially study the example Clerk Instruction in it.

  2. #12

    Trying to Grasp This

    I have looked at many posts and have a general idea of what this is about.

    I am experienced at editing high-tech magazine articles for some large circulation publications, I know what it takes to make things understandable to most people, and I am having difficulty getting a workable understanding of this.

    Is there anyone I could converse with by email or phone and get my questions answered?

    One question I have is this:

    Is it correct that the "income" tax is an excise tax on the use of FRN's?

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by freedave View Post
    Is it correct that the "income" tax is an excise tax on the use of FRN's?
    This may be of some interest to you. http://www.suijurisforum.com/media-b...ons-t1329.html

  4. #14
    Thank you for this, Shuftin -- I had seen data about this not long after it happened.

    The conviction might be considered evidence that the "income" tax is not an excise tax on the use of FRN's, though it might possibly be an excise tax which might include the use of the U.S. coins.

    Do you feel that you have a good understanding of the theory and use of the remedy discussed on this forum?

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by freedave View Post
    Thank you for this, Shuftin

    Do you feel that you have a good understanding of the theory and use of the remedy discussed on this forum?
    Me??? Not even close. Causal knowledge at best.

  6. #16
    The Income Tax succinctly described is an irrecusable obligation.

    However, if anyone else accepts this private credit and uses it to purchase goods and services, the user voluntarily incurs the obligation requiring him to make a return of income whereby a portion of the income is collected by the IRS and delivered to the Federal Reserve banksters. Actually the federal income tax imparts two separate obligations: the obligation to file a return and the obligation to abide by the Internal Revenue Code. The obligation to make a return of income for using private credit is recognized in law as an irrecusable obligation, which according to 'Bouvier's Law Dictionary' (1914 ed.), is "a term used to indicate a certain class of contractual obligations recognized by the law which are imposed upon a person without his consent and without regard to any act of his own." This is distinguished from a recusable obligation which, according to Bouvier, arises from a voluntary act by which one incurs the obligation imposed by the operation of law. The voluntary use of private credit is the condition precedent which imposes the irrecusable obligation to file a tax return. If private credit is not used or rejected, then the operation of law which imposes the irrecusable obligation lies dormant and cannot apply.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-27-11 at 08:20 PM.

  7. #17
    Thank you very much for this, David.

    Based upon your response I assume that the answer would be, "Yes, the income tax is an excise tax upon the use of FRN's" -- is that correct?

    And what is the basis for or evidence for the validity of the statement that if anyone else (other than Congress) accepts this private credit and uses it to purchase goods and services, the user voluntarily incurs the obligation requiring him to make a return of income whereby a portion of the income is collected by the IRS...?

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by freedave View Post
    Thank you very much for this, David.

    Based upon your response I assume that the answer would be, "Yes, the income tax is an excise tax upon the use of FRN's" -- is that correct?

    And what is the basis for or evidence for the validity of the statement that if anyone else (other than Congress) accepts this private credit and uses it to purchase goods and services, the user voluntarily incurs the obligation requiring him to make a return of income whereby a portion of the income is collected by the IRS...?
    I was thinking more outside the definition for excise. I believe that there is quite a bit of patriot mythology around excise tax as mentioned in the Constitution. The Income Tax is not unconstitutional; it is non-constitutional. You sign a contract if you endorse cash given to you or cash in any form.

    Basis for what? You have two components there. The basis for the first is FDR saving the Fed from the run in 1933 (20-year charter expired). The basis for the second is that you do not get private credit from the Fed for free.

    I elaborate on that greatly elsewhere because this thread is introductory. I suggest that if you are reading and are confused that you inquire in the thread that you wonder about.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-27-11 at 08:45 PM.

  9. #19
    I think you are saying that if one endorses a check, one is signing a contact. If so, how would one find out what the contract is?

    And how would one endorse cash in any form, or do you mean use cash in any form?

    What is the nature of the private credit -- is it something the user (other than the U.S. Gov't) is required to pay back?

    What does FDR saving the Fed from the run in 1933 have to do with accepting private credit?

    Where is the contact stating that there is a fee for accepting private credit?

    Where is the contact stating that there is a fee for using this private credit to purchase goods and services or for any other use?

    I am asking these questions because I don't see that searching through threads is a workable route towards understanding this -- I have watched your video and looked at a number of threads.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by freedave View Post
    I think you are saying that if one endorses a check, one is signing a contact. If so, how would one find out what the contract is?

    And how would one endorse cash in any form, or do you mean use cash in any form?

    What is the nature of the private credit -- is it something the user (other than the U.S. Gov't) is required to pay back?

    What does FDR saving the Fed from the run in 1933 have to do with accepting private credit?

    Where is the contact stating that there is a fee for accepting private credit?

    Where is the contact stating that there is a fee for using this private credit to purchase goods and services or for any other use?

    I am asking these questions because I don't see that searching through threads is a workable route towards understanding this -- I have watched your video and looked at a number of threads.
    Instead you are asking specific questions on a thread that is not specifically about what you are asking. Find a thread that is related to your questions and ask again there please.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •