Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How to use this Lesson Plan.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Think of all the activities you engage in throughout the day that are taxed i.e. using electricity, water, gas, shopping, driving, watching TV, tenuring land, etc.

You can re-engineer your lifestyle to reduce and/or eliminate these taxable events and activities.
    If you have more time than $$, tax avoidance can be a fun and entertaining hobby
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    If you have more time than $$, tax avoidance can be a fun and entertaining hobby
    That is awesome.

Introduction

Hello All.

Thought i would leave a quick little introduction here (wasn't sure the proper place). I have enjoyed reading/studying a great deal of the material here-and finally feel the remedy close at hand. Just wanted to give a great BIG THANKS to all who have put forth the effort to extend the knowledge that is so desperately needed. Of particular mention to David, I sure am glad you were trying to free the minds over there at the DailyPaul, my wife who is an avid DPer tipped me off to your latest posts ever there, and once i started reading i couldn't stop. I have been searching for truth and freedom for a few years now, and have always been let down in the end by all the "gurus" lack of anything concrete- just a bunch of theories and best guesses. When i seen your material, everything i had learned in the past and had moved on from because of lack of proof, clicked in to place so completely thanks to the missing piece of the puzzle which you supplied. Now i can truly understand the SC opinions about the income tax, and the fact that it IS a voluntary tax system. What a relief it is to finally see the way out.

Again, a big thanks to all of you for helping dismantle this veil of illusion. I look forward to having future conversations with all you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thanks;

I have been thinking about that. Building the Category though, that has been important. My initial objective was that any one subcategory on the Forums Page would be equally edifying as any other. Just the same though; I am thinking the videos might be best for a Newbee here.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Hello,
    I am new here and am having a difficult time understanding a lot of the lingo so I tried to follow the link on the videos and couldn't find any such thing. The link just led to a bunch more threads so I am reversing myself back to the start of the maze here. Are there really any introductory videos that discuss the concepts here?

Alberta Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Alberta Rose View Post
    Hello,
    I am new here and am having a difficult time understanding a lot of the lingo so I tried to follow the link on the videos and couldn't find any such thing. The link just led to a bunch more threads so I am reversing myself back to the start of the maze here. Are there really any introductory videos that discuss the concepts here?

Alberta Rose
    Alberta, try this direct link to the video
    Fishnet

Quote Originally Posted by fishnet View Post
    Alberta, try this direct link to the video
    Thank you fishnet, that was going to be my suggestion too.

Welcome to the forum Alberta Rose.
    I hope you enjoy your learning experience and time here.
    Feel free to ask questions right in the threads where you would like clarification.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Alberta Rose View Post
    Hello,

Alberta Rose

Hi Alberta Rose;

I apologize about my management of links over time. Please post at any failed link that there is a problem and I will spot it on New Items and can correct the problems as we go.

Public Money v. Private Credit.

Federal Reserve Act - Remedy.

Thanks David. I too am new here and new to BB's. I also want to get up to speed as quick as possible. Very interesting case on the judges. I just need to learn how to navigate quickly I guess. I'm logged in from my office presently. Thanks for all of your hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The Income Tax succinctly described is an irrecusable obligation.

Thanks for this piece of the puzzle, however I have a question in regards to this "the user voluntarily incurs the obligation".

If "We the people" have no other choice but to use FRN's, then isn't it no longer "Voluntary"???

"Waivers of Constitutional rights not only must be voluntary, but must be knowing, intelligent acts done with sufficient awareness of the relevant circumstances and likely consequences."
    Brady v. U.S., 397 U.S. 742 (1970)