Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How to use this Lesson Plan.

Quote Originally Posted by LearnTheLaw View Post
    Thanks for this piece of the puzzle, however I have a question in regards to this "the user voluntarily incurs the obligation".

If "We the people" have no other choice but to use FRN's, then isn't it no longer "Voluntary"???

"Waivers of Constitutional rights not only must be voluntary, but must be knowing, intelligent acts done with sufficient awareness of the relevant circumstances and likely consequences."
    Brady v. U.S., 397 U.S. 742 (1970)
    The choice is how you bond the FRNs.

Do you endorse private credit and approve of fractional lending or do you redeem them in lawful money by demand? If you do the latter then you keep all the obligations to the US through the Secretary and the US Treasurer signing each bill.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The choice is how you bond the FRNs.

Do you endorse private credit and approve of fractional lending or do you redeem them in lawful money by demand? If you do the latter then you keep all the obligations to the US through the Secretary and the US Treasurer signing each bill.

I am still learning and absorbing the lessons that you're teaching [which I do find extremely interesting] and I am trying to blend them in with all of the other things I have been learning, so please forgive me if I seem to throw some off of the wall theories out there.

I do like other peoples opinions on them, as well as passing on info that others may not have.

Thanks for this piece of the puzzle, however I have a question in regards to this "the user voluntarily incurs the obligation".

If "We the people" have no other choice but to use FRN's, then isn't it no longer "Voluntary"???

"Waivers of Constitutional rights not only must be voluntary, but must be knowing, intelligent acts done with sufficient awareness of the relevant circumstances and likely consequences."
    Brady v. U.S., 397 U.S. 742 (1970)
    You could avoid the usage of FRNs via self-production, trade and barter, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    You could avoid the usage of FRNs via self-production, trade and barter, etc.
    Yes I could barter or use a private currency, but not everyone in this country is willing to do business that way.

That wasn't the purpose of my post.

Since the Gov, IRS and the Courts all operate under 'Equity' or 'Contract' law I thought everyone here would find that quote useful since coercion nullifies all contracts

Since the Gov, IRS and the Courts all operate under 'Equity' or 'Contract' law I thought everyone here would find that quote useful since coercion nullifies all contracts
    Depends if you can get a court to acknowledge such or ... raise the heat sufficiently high enough they dismiss one's case on the grounds of "In the interest of justice ...."

Yes I could barter or use a private currency, but not everyone in this country is willing to do business that way.
    That's exactly what I've been thinking! Just so you know, I would trade with you, if geography wasn't a problem. I imagine there are thousands of people who would be willing to trade amongst themselves, if only they could do it with any practicality.

JohnnyCash
    I'm willing to trade. One venue we could use is http://cryptothrift.com
    What are you looking to buy and/or sell?

It is possible to exchange tax credits as well.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

JohnnyCash
    I don't think so, don't see any for sale on eBay ... unless you're talking about items whose purchase has value as a tax credit. For ex. you could buy a solar panel for $1000 and then use it for maybe a 30% energy tax credit. Not really useful to me since I'm a NONTAXPAYER.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    I don't think so, don't see any for sale on eBay ... unless you're talking about items whose purchase has value as a tax credit. For ex. you could buy a solar panel for $1000 and then use it for maybe a 30% energy tax credit. Not really useful to me since I'm a NONTAXPAYER.
    There is a huge market for tax credits (primarily banks and financial institutions).
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.