Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: How to use this Lesson Plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    Here's something I've been working on ...Attachment 1603Attachment 1604
    Fetching twist on redemption!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Here is another twist... using Lincoln's successful monetary paradigm... Keith's vouchers would function like "Greenbacks" did... both backed by "labor".

Google “The Way to outdo England without fighting her” by Henry Charles Carey, 1865. In his “Letter 12“, pages 129-130, he explains the efficacy of Lincoln’s “Greenback” Monetary Policy. Read this letter to see how an honest labor-backed currency and a simple clearinghouse controlled by the people could turn around our economy in weeks (see excerpt below):

Name:  The Currency Question-Carey 1862-Letter 12, p.129, Feb 13, 1865.jpg
Views: 801
Size:  106.9 KB

“It is noteworthy that Lincoln issued this statement of his monetary policy in 1865, just before the end of the civil war. A matter of weeks later, he was assassinated. As the publication date and whole tenor of the document show, Lincoln’s intention was to advance his monetary policy, based upon the government creation of money, and apply it more fully after the war. The motive behind Lincoln’s assassination has never been established, and is usually attributed to the deranged actions of a lunatic. However, it has been speculated many times that Lincoln’s death was connected with the fact that such a monetary policy as he was proposing, if pursued effectively, would have signaled the end of the banking and money power in the United States, and very rapidly everywhere throughout the developing world. Once that one government was seen to be capable of supplying its nation’s monetary needs, others would certainly have followed. The power and profit which national debts and widespread private industrial debts provided to the world’s most shadowy and powerful elite – bankers and financiers – would have soon vanished.” – The Grip of Death: A Study of Modern Money, Debt Servitude, and Destructive Economics (Jon Carpenter Publishing, 1998), pages 220-221, by Michael Rowbotham

“If this mischievous financial policy, which has its origin in North America, shall become endurated down to a fixture, then that Government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off debts and be without debt. It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce. It will become prosperous without precedent in the history of the world. The brains and wealth of all countries will go to North America. That country must be destroyed or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe.” - Hazard Circular – London Times 1865.

“What is here supposed to have been done [someone issuing his own credit as money and acting as a clearing house for the whole country for buying all labor and products] is almost precisely what has been done by Mr. Lincoln and his Administration… It had so facilitated exchange between consumers and producers, that both parties had been enabled to pay on the instant for all they had need to purchase.” - Letters to the Hon. Schuyler Colfax by Henry C. Carey, 1865, pages 129-130.

However, an even easier instrument to use would be the "bill" itself - The Indorsed Bill Remedy.
    Last edited by doug555; 07-29-14 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    What good or service are you considering, Keith? That scrip reminds me of Ithaca Hours. The banking cabal allows these local currencies so long as they don't become nationwide. Certainly better than FRNs but experience shows these aren't really needed when we have Lawful Money of the US, commodities, and bitcoin to trade with. Pretty much universally accepted. And the banksters cannot stop any of them.
    I'm playing with the idea of goods and services being provided to people out of Christian charity, and recognized by a beneficiary who then issues the certificate, which can be honored by others in a private society.

Ithaca Hours and other systems are mutual credit systems, where a society or trade network extends credit to members within the network.

My idea is an inverse application of mutual credit, where instead of the society extending credit to individuals, individuals extend credit to the society.

Example: a painter extends credit to someone when he paints their living room. The debtor then issues a certificate authenticating the work was done. Now the society owes the painter.

The model is Christ himself, who offered his sacrifice to the Father for the world's benefit, rather than the world extending credit to him in exchange for his work.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Sorry for not noticing your reply until now, but I'm glad it piqued your interest!

I've been given the opportunity to share the concept of lawful money with my gf. Is there a thread somewhere with a condensed summary of the information contained here? Laws, court cases, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    I've been given the opportunity to share the concept of lawful money with my gf. Is there a thread somewhere with a condensed summary of the information contained here? Laws, court cases, etc.
    I have attempted a condensed version at http://lawfulmoney.blogspot.com

Another is a thread here at #10099
    Last edited by doug555; 08-07-14 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    I have attempted a condensed version at http://lawfulmoney.blogspot.com

Another is a thread here at #10099
    hi doug555, I appreciate your effort in attempting to clarify Davids methodology but there you have combined Boris's path with Davids and that has the opposite effect.

I find Boris's method compelling but one at a time please.

IMO, this thread is a perfect example of why trying to follow Davids path is so difficult for some (most?) people. you can glean the basics of it though with enough reading here however without a FAQ or direct answers to the questions that arise it seems impossible to get the bigger picture. without that, it seems foolish to me to follow this path.

maybe by becoming a contributing suitor ($) one could get to the bottom of this but that way also seems flawed. at least a couple of reasons. 1) the people who may need it most cant afford it 2) what if you are upto your neck in legal BS and David becomes unavailable?

thanks

Sooo..it has been a loong journey thus far and feel it may still be a good distance till [I] reach my destination..the place is in God's Will of course..in the mean time [I] can honestly say that [this] website helped so much as [I] feel [I] may have truly found the answers [i've] been trying for the last 4-5 years to figure out..not at all claiming or bonding [my] words that [im] correct nor intend to lead anyone in the wrong direction..[my] post(s) are to share the experience of attempting One's right to pursuit of happiness and some outcomes...[I] have made mistake that i'm aware of and will share so that maybe one can research or prevent from repeating..[I] like to try and remind [myself] that this process as a whole is not just for [me]...if at all anyway..its really for the [people] and when operating that way would create self-sustainable...(fill in the blank)...[David Merril], [Allodial] and [Doug555] kept repeating FOR-GIVE..that helped with the redemption..For[me to]Give[to you]...

Below, [I] feel as though administered the Estate by Claiming it's Title to it's proper location [General Post-Office]...

Registered Warrant claim Mailing [Original].pdf

Attachment 4441

[I] have also started a new job and endorsed the remedy on the W-4 however, [I] feel [I] made a mistake by the way [I] filled out the I-9..

[I] attempted to "Record" [my] "Solemn Act and Deed"

Attachment 4443

The mistake [I] feel is how [I] went about it..[I] went to the Comptroller's Office...to Record the deed...they "denied" to by the statutes not requiring them to..[I] pushed the paperwork and the postal money-order for the recording fees with a [9000.00$] "liability Notice" for failing to Record and providing legal advise.. and walked out..[I] thought about this...and [I] realized that [I] may record it in probate court record...that's why [I] try to stay polite with these people 1. it's not there fault and 2. when [I] realize [I] made a mistake,won't feel embarrassed about my past actions..[my] next day off will go and Record..or atleast a "Certificate of Authority" from Probate.. for the comptroller to Record it? I will research further...thought [I] would share [my] travels thus far...also [I] did an [Estate] "change of address" certified mail to Postmaster for "General post office"...
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 09-05-16 at 10:52 PM.

When does a demand for lawful money and that lawful assistance dance the registered and required access become a legal issue ? if i wish to pay with lawful money any bill its most definitely going to be as a legal BILL. Bills and debt exchange just all legally endorsed tender.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    When does a demand for lawful money and that lawful assistance dance the registered and required access become a legal issue ? if i wish to pay with lawful money any bill its most definitely going to be as a legal BILL. Bills and debt exchange just all legally endorsed tender.

Lawful Money and FRN's are both Legal Tender. But only one is Money [per se]. See Thomas vs. U.S.A. Otherwise one would not need to make a demand for lawful "money". Lawful describes the nature of money. And also, that FRN's are not Money per se. But both are a legal tender to the realm.

Both issue are LEGAL to the realm of the United States - but one is subject to the U.S. districts and the other subject to the Federal Reserve districts - of which both are understood by the United States as per 12 USC 411.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 09-05-16 at 02:28 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!