Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
shikamaru, as you well know, Business Trusts have been formed in the history of mankind and man has chosen to engage himself under the Shade of those trusts for his/her benefit in societal living. I suppose here we go again around the wheel. I wonder when will men learn of the roots that understand the tree instead of looking at its "pretty leaves".

I think it was years ago when you and I went around the wheel to discuss the nature of trusts - it is somewhere here at this site. You strike me as one who is a self starter and while I don't know you I am sure that you own and control your own business affairs. Now consider what a fool would I be to say - this is what you will do tomorrow regarding your business affairs.

And yet, this is what folks do, as you well know. Claiming to be the Settlors when in fact they have no office at all in the trust. In fact at best they are 3rd party beneficiaries thinking themselves to be the People. These TAKE against the Will. Therefore give them the liability they choose.

Psa 69:22 Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap.

Psa 69:25 Let their habitation be desolate; and let none dwell in their tents.

Psa 69:28 Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous.

Psa 109:8 Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

------------------

Yep, that looks like civil death to me. How about you? And yet, it is more than that. Surely an enlightened mind would never think to steal. And yet, many seek to take against the will claiming that which is not theirs to claim. I would never claim an interest in the business you built.

Let another take his office - here is your license to marry, to drive, to work.... i'd say that is a pretty desolate habitation when the rulers of the land see the men and women as property [slaves] that must be licensed. Yet when ignorance rules darkness comes. And folks think they are that which they are not.

Yet when one is true to himself and looks at his life one will have to answer the question - do I have a marriage license, a drivers license a business license, etc. And these same will harass another for trying to explain the concept of "the People". These are the same who come running begging for help when their "status quo" violently changes.

Declare Thyself - and God said "let there be Light". Amen.

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

P.S. When money becomes number one, don't expect the policing power to serve the men and women in society. I witnessed a foreclosure on a residential estate years ago whereof the policing power showed up with 14 swat outfitted officers with automatic weaponry. The man sitting inside the house was just there playing his piano. Fear is a double edged sword. It appears the deceivers are being deceived.
I'm curious as to what BLBereans' reply will be to those questions.

You hear many say that "the People" is all people, but I don't think the courts are of that opinion.
This certain wouldn't have been the case historically in these United States.
The people who originally called themselves "the People" acted in their own interests. I think Barron v. City of Baltimore (1833) spelled this out with regard to "The People" of the United States.

In any event, it would seem to me that "the People" today are mere figurehead of the political corporations.