Thread: Sheriff Clarke: ‘Assault’ on Policing Hasn’t Been Seen Since 60s

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Just so that you know, even African-Americans who were police officers have experienced police brutality when the engaging officers didn't know they were police officers. There is a cancer in law enforcement. That cancer is racism.
    If police were required to place their religious beliefs on a public register, you will likely see a pattern--same with politicians. The said thing is most in the USA would presumed others to be Christians--even up through the end of the 90s. The reason why Christians would get a bad rap is because of so many Nimrodists, atheists or the like posing as Christians to get votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    And yet, many seek to take against the will claiming that which is not theirs to claim. I would never claim an interest in the business you built.
    It is very much possible to step into and rightfully take up a claim or office in the event of a breech of trust. Believe me, if XYZ Group fiduciaries went ultra vires enough to a heinous, disdainful or obnoxious extent and injury or loss resulted, I can find many ways to step in and take up claims of the trustees. Another can "takes his office" much like Superman takes place of a missing aircraft engine on an airliner in mid-flight--for the greater good and for his own good.

I witnessed a foreclosure on a residential estate years ago whereof the policing power showed up with 14 swat outfitted officers with automatic weaponry. The man sitting inside the house was just there playing his piano. Fear is a double edged sword. It appears the deceivers are being deceived.
    Similarly, I have witnessed someone sit on a lease without paying. He said "you owe me for what you have done or failed to do and until you pay me or until the rent due offsets the amount you owe me, I'm staying". The owner of the building had fancy lawyers and millions of dollars at their disposal. But when it came right down to it, the sheriff would not come. After nosing around, one of the managers said "We can't evict him". The wouldn't even go into the unit! They were told that not only could they not evict him but that the sheriff wouldn't come.

I don't know you I am sure that you own and control your own business affairs. Now consider what a fool would I be to say - this is what you will do tomorrow regarding your business affairs.
    I wouldn't be so fast to come to that conclusion. If an employee of ACME Steel burns your house down and kills your favorite dog and they wind up owing you $1B, I'd imagine you'd get into a position of control PDQ especially at a bankruptcy proceeding. The view you expressed might hinder you from seeing how or why the FRB could 'rule' for so long and why the trust might be extended under drawn-out bankruptcy proceedings. Government isn't immune--but even a trustee would be limited by the terms of the trust agreement (which is why they keep trying to modify the Constitution and add ridiculous laws--more money, more money, more money). Severe breeches of trust can give rise to some quite interesting arrangements.

It might be that bankruptcy itself is a breech carrying with it an implied certificate of incompetency with the 'errant' trustee presumed to be 'lost at sea' for seven years.

On another note, the consequence of severe breech of trust by the Romans and others against Jesus Christ might have a great significance.

And yet, this is what folks do, as you well know. Claiming to be the Settlors when in fact they have no office at all in the trust. In fact at best they are 3rd party beneficiaries thinking themselves to be the People. These TAKE against the Will. Therefore give them the liability they choose.
    Posterity ~= successors (not necessarily bloodline related). If those People passed away, how can one claim to be one of them unless one happens to be hundreds of years old?
    Last edited by allodial; 03-26-15 at 03:56 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.