Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
He is knowledgeable on his opinion only. Nothing more.
Law enforcement is nothing more than a private, standing army of the municipality.

You lead with donning the badge.
You are blind with regard to police brutality. They've been getting away with it for decades. May the light be shone on all officers with their color of law activities or extra judicial actions.

If he doesn't agree, something is wrong with him.
Take that one to the bank.

Just so that you know, even African-Americans who were police officers have experienced police brutality when the engaging officers didn't know they were police officers. There is a cancer in law enforcement. That cancer is racism.
I value his opinion more than yours on the matter.

One serves when donning a badge; as in not knowing whether or not I will go home tonight, thanks to the potential encounters with thugs and thieves who are portrayed as innocent victims.

I believe you are blinded by the same inane narrative and ideology that permeates what most people call "news".

It is a waste of time to debate someone who opines, "If he doesn't agree with me, something is wrong with him." I think there may be another chair available on "The View"; you should inquire as you might find like-minded "intellectuals" who spew the same nonsense.

Too many people are quick to play the "race-card" instead of the "face-card"; take a look in the mirror before you impugn an entire organization or group of people.

There are bad cops, bad teachers, bad professors, bad doctors, bad parents, bad preachers and bad forum posters; that does not mean the entire group should be painted with the same brush.

They are still living souls and are as flawed as you and I are; do you proclaim a special elite status over and above the rest of humanity?

Who would most kind-hearted and peaceful people, regardless of race, be more afraid of when approached in a dark alley at night; someone like Michael Brown or someone like Darren Wilson?

End of discussion.