Thread: Sheriff Clarke: ‘Assault’ on Policing Hasn’t Been Seen Since 60s

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    As for myself only I appreciate the thoughtful work that shikamaru puts into making this place a wonderful learning ground. I find it refreshing that someone is bold enough to swim against the tidal current of established societal thought.

I trust that shikamaru is going nowhere.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    As for myself only I appreciate the thoughtful work that shikamaru puts into making this place a wonderful learning ground. I find it refreshing that someone is bold enough to swim against the tidal current of established societal thought.

I trust that shikamaru is going nowhere.

Shalom,
    MJ
    I agree, for the most part. However, the thread regards the opinions of Sheriff Clarke. I believe it is he who is the bold one swimming against the tidal current of established societal thought. If anyone bothered to listen to the many short videos in this thread, one can plainly discern he does NOT favor "party agendas" nor does he care about being labeled a traitor by his own people; he is a man who stands on the righteous principle that all men are equal in God's eyes. In my opinion, he genuinely cares equally for ALL people, regardless of race and only impugns unrighteous and evil behavior/actions by anyone, regardless of color.

Of course I agree that there are those who use positions of power to wrongfully enslave people and keep them down, however shikamaru speaks in absolutes: ALL, NEVER, NONE, etc., not a very sound or honest debate tactic in my opinion.

BTW, the "move on" suggestion was directed at his "mainstream media viewpoint" regarding the race discussion on this thread, not from the forum itself. There are other areas where I too appreciate his work, however, I try to evaluate each topic on its own rather than assume someone's opinion is ALWAYS correct on every topic.

See how easy it is to misinterpret even the most simple comment (move on) when one erroneously preconceives a false motive?
    Last edited by BLBereans; 04-05-15 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    Of course I agree that there are those who use positions of power to wrongfully enslave people and keep them down, however shikamaru speaks in absolutes: ALL, NEVER, NONE, etc., not a very sound or honest debate tactic in my opinion.
    While I find Sheriff Clarke's taking a stand to be awesome, he might due to experience have trouble seeing Clarke's sincerity.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    While I find Sheriff Clarke's taking a stand to be awesome, he might due to experience have trouble seeing Clarke's sincerity.
    As to my stance with law enforcement en toto, the medium is the message .

Private, standing armies do PR all the time to keep active resistance to a minimum. Lull the conquered to sleep. So long as a minority of the populace can be monetized profitably, the system can maintain operation.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 04-05-15 at 03:33 PM.