Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheriff Clarke: ‘Assault’ on Policing Hasn’t Been Seen Since 60s

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Who are "the People"?
    People are the collective man; male and female created He them.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    Whose people are the people?

People; people who need people, are the luckiest people in the world.

Your assumptions make your arguments unreasonable. The fact that I wrote, "I doubt..." would imply an opinion as to what I believe how the Sheriff would respond to your assertions; why would I presume to speak for him when he does a phenomenal job speaking for himself? Have you listened to him yet?
    Your scope is too wide. This is a subtle attempt at a wholesale dismissive.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans
    Unarmed does NOT mean NOT Dangerous or NOT Life Threatening. I presume the overwhelming majority of "Police Officers" would concur.
    Thus, unarmed means to gun them down?
    I thought police officers were trained to handle such situations professionally? Perhaps they aren't as competent, as we've been led to believe?

Acting out destructively and violently based on a false narrative will not stop bullets, police harassment, police brutality, or profiling either; in fact, it may increase it.
    False narrative of your own construction.

In the case of Tamir Rice, he was gunned down within 3 seconds of contact with the officer. The officer hadn't even given him a warning.
    In the case of Eric Gardner, he was strangled to death with an illegal choke hold.
    In the case of John Crawford III, he was merely holding a pellet gun while on the phone, while the officer decided to play "Counterstrike".

Can you explain to me where the three individuals above were "acting out destructively and violently".

I find it peculiar that Ryan Groiux can go on a rampage in Arizona and James E. Holmes can shoot up a movie theater, yet they can manage to capture them alive?

Heaven forbid a black male has a toy gun, sell cigarettes, or hold a pellet gun while talking on a cellphone in a store. Judge Dredd time?

The fact that "Hands up, Don't Shoot" was "nationwide" doesn't make it any more credible; it makes it worse since many were convinced of a false premise. It also doesn't excuse the subsequent violence and destruction that occurred in Ferguson.
    What makes it credible is that it has shone a light on police brutality, especially with regard to African-Americans, in these United States.
    It has also shone a light on judicial and governmental conrruption in Ferguson. So much so that the state supreme court of Missouri took charge of all cases involving the municipality of Ferguson, MO.

Ignorance is no excuse; almost every city in America has roving revenue agents collecting unnecessary "fines" for otherwise victimless "crimes". Let the ignorant be ignorant; you obviously took the time to learn about your surroundings and the workings of the "system" in your midst. Why excuse others for not caring to do the same?
    Rather than condemnation, how about informing them?
    If a person or group of persons won't take the time to inform themselves after being led to water, it will be what it will be.

If someone speaks the opinion that all white people are evil, it is the same idiocy as someone who speaks the opinion that all black people are criminals. Please point to any current law in America which supports racism in any form.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Sentencing_Act
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB100014...04463789858002

Your request has been extinguished.

Has this always been the case in these United States throughout its history?

Has this always been the case in these United States throughout its history?
    shikamaru, as you well know, Business Trusts have been formed in the history of mankind and man has chosen to engage himself under the Shade of those trusts for his/her benefit in societal living. I suppose here we go again around the wheel. I wonder when will men learn of the roots that understand the tree instead of looking at its "pretty leaves".

I think it was years ago when you and I went around the wheel to discuss the nature of trusts - it is somewhere here at this site. You strike me as one who is a self starter and while I don't know you I am sure that you own and control your own business affairs. Now consider what a fool would I be to say - this is what you will do tomorrow regarding your business affairs.

And yet, this is what folks do, as you well know. Claiming to be the Settlors when in fact they have no office at all in the trust. In fact at best they are 3rd party beneficiaries thinking themselves to be the People. These TAKE against the Will. Therefore give them the liability they choose.

Psa 69:22 Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap.

Psa 69:25 Let their habitation be desolate; and let none dwell in their tents.

Psa 69:28 Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous.

Psa 109:8 Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

------------------

Yep, that looks like civil death to me. How about you? And yet, it is more than that. Surely an enlightened mind would never think to steal. And yet, many seek to take against the will claiming that which is not theirs to claim. I would never claim an interest in the business you built.

Let another take his office - here is your license to marry, to drive, to work.... i'd say that is a pretty desolate habitation when the rulers of the land see the men and women as property [slaves] that must be licensed. Yet when ignorance rules darkness comes. And folks think they are that which they are not.

Yet when one is true to himself and looks at his life one will have to answer the question - do I have a marriage license, a drivers license a business license, etc. And these same will harass another for trying to explain the concept of "the People". These are the same who come running begging for help when their "status quo" violently changes.

Declare Thyself - and God said "let there be Light". Amen.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph

P.S. When money becomes number one, don't expect the policing power to serve the men and women in society. I witnessed a foreclosure on a residential estate years ago whereof the policing power showed up with 14 swat outfitted officers with automatic weaponry. The man sitting inside the house was just there playing his piano. Fear is a double edged sword. It appears the deceivers are being deceived.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-25-15 at 05:55 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Your scope is too wide. This is a subtle attempt at a wholesale dismissive.

Thus, unarmed means to gun them down?
    I thought police officers were trained to handle such situations professionally? Perhaps they aren't as competent, as we've been led to believe?

False narrative of your own construction.

In the case of Tamir Rice, he was gunned down within 3 seconds of contact with the officer. The officer hadn't even given him a warning.
    In the case of Eric Gardner, he was strangled to death with an illegal choke hold.
    In the case of John Crawford III, he was merely holding a pellet gun while on the phone, while the officer decided to play "Counterstrike".

Can you explain to me where the three individuals above were "acting out destructively and violently".

I find it peculiar that Ryan Groiux can go on a rampage in Arizona and James E. Holmes can shoot up a movie theater, yet they can manage to capture them alive?

Heaven forbid a black male has a toy gun, sell cigarettes, or hold a pellet gun while talking on a cellphone in a store. Judge Dredd time?

What makes it credible is that it has shone a light on police brutality, especially with regard to African-Americans, in these United States.
    It has also shone a light on judicial and governmental conrruption in Ferguson. So much so that the state supreme court of Missouri took charge of all cases involving the municipality of Ferguson, MO.

Rather than condemnation, how about informing them?
    If a person or group of persons won't take the time to inform themselves after being led to water, it will be what it will be.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Sentencing_Act
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB100014...04463789858002

Your request has been extinguished.
    Since the thread was started for reasons of hearing the opinion of Sheriff Clark, a "black/brown/african-american" man or whatever the "accepted" terminology is to describe someone with dark skin, I will stick with his take on the matter. Not only do I agree with most of what he says, I also recognize he is "in the trenches" and is more knowledgeable about these issues/matters than you or I.

Once you put on a badge and risk your life for others, as he has done, then you can pontificate regarding the state of affairs regarding thugs and criminals who embrace thievery and threaten people's lives and end up being portrayed as victims in the God-less and biased main-stream media in order to perpetuate hate and the defeatist mind-set among the misinformed and ignorant.

Again, I doubt (meaning it's my opinion) that Sheriff Clarke, a man who is the same race as Tamir Rice, Eric Gardner, John Crawford III and Michael Brown, would agree with your broad-based assertions.

Of course, I could be wrong...

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...f+david+clarke

... or maybe not.
    Last edited by BLBereans; 03-25-15 at 10:27 PM.

Since the thread was started for reasons of hearing the opinion of Sheriff Clark, a "black/brown/african-american" man or whatever the "accepted" terminology is to describe someone with dark skin, I will stick with his take on the matter. Not only do I agree with most of what he says, I also recognize he is "in the trenches" and is more knowledgeable about these issues/matters than you or I.
    He is knowledgeable on his opinion only. Nothing more.
    Law enforcement is nothing more than a private, standing army of the municipality.

Once you put on a badge and risk your life for others, as he has done, then you can pontificate regarding the state of affairs regarding thugs and criminals who embrace thievery and threaten people's lives and end up being portrayed as victims in the God-less and biased main-stream media in order to perpetuate hate and the defeatist mind-set among the misinformed and ignorant.
    You lead with donning the badge.
    You are blind with regard to police brutality. They've been getting away with it for decades. May the light be shone on all officers with their color of law activities or extra judicial actions.

Again, I doubt (meaning it's my opinion) that Sheriff Clarke, a man who is the same race as Tamir Rice, Eric Gardner, John Crawford III and Michael Brown, would agree with your broad-based assertions.

Of course, I could be wrong...

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...f+david+clarke

... or maybe not.
    If he doesn't agree, something is wrong with him.
    Take that one to the bank.

Just so that you know, even African-Americans who were police officers have experienced police brutality when the engaging officers didn't know they were police officers. There is a cancer in law enforcement. That cancer is racism.

How anyone can trust the police today is totally beyond me. Is it no wonder folks are compelled to carry a gun in their vehicles. One to protect themselves from insane folks on the road and two from the police. Never in a million years would I allow myself to be pulled over on a road shoulder. If I pull over at all, I drive to the next public well lit gas station where I might call the trustee to come get the vehicle should I meet an ignorant blow hard who carries a gun and was bullied as a young child.

Not all police mind you are like this but facts are facts too many are. Therefore I have zero trust in the police. If we lack a contract then there is no jurisdiction. The judge seems to agree.

Racism and Ignorance.

Regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-26-15 at 03:01 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!