Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheriff Clarke: ‘Assault’ on Policing Hasn’t Been Seen Since 60s

The problem might be that the Neo-Gnostics, Satanists and atheists have been given too much leeway. Even "White Supremacy" is a carnalistic trap for unwary souls--looking for salvation in a corruptible robe of flesh makes how much sense? Anytime someone is selling "trust me" on the basis of looking like you, I'd suggest against buying into that.
    Last edited by allodial; 03-29-15 at 12:33 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    Why would you be curious as to what "BLBereans'" reply will be?

Can anyone here prove it, with first hand knowledge and testimony, that one was privy to the development, sentiments and intentions behind 'The Declaration' and 'The Constitution'?
    You've just contradicted yourself.

You initially stated "the People" were "... the collective man; male and female created He them."

Now, you are stating the above.

Which claim do you stand upon?
    Last edited by shikamaru; 03-29-15 at 12:44 PM.

The radical British liberal philosophies did not underpin the Declaration or the Articles. It seems such were more about undermining. It was radical British liberalism that promoted lifetime chatellization of "Blacks"--not the philosophies of those that signed the Declaration of Independence. To knowledge "white" and "freeborn" were synonymous. Most of the hardcore bitter racism seems to have come *after* 1862 when non-Christian (Neo-Gnostic) paradigms started taking America by the throat.

It might be worth considering the effects of Locke, Calvinism, etc. on Europe.
    Last edited by allodial; 03-29-15 at 12:54 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Sheriff Clarke has the confidence of the people even after the barrage of outside influence who sought to intentionally undermine and smear this man precisely because he is black and doesn't sing the same tune that the exploiters, masquerading as advocates, want him to sing. He cares not for Democrat or Republican; only for common sense and truth.

Apparently, the divisive rhetoric is more palatable for those who continue buying into the defeatist race-mongering mind-set.
    Perhaps you are being informed just how divided things actually are?
    Perhaps you are uncomfortable with the truth, thus the creation of this current narrative?
    There never was any unity.

Ignoring racism doesn't make it go away. You just get "racism without racists".

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Good to know. Your opinion and his hold just as much value to me in kind.

He serves alright... his master.... which is the municipality.
    He serves "the prince" not the people.

You are aware there are a myriad of court cases where it states law enforcement has no burden, duty, or obligation to protect and serve any individual?

I believe you are blinded by your own prejudices and social programming.

Law enforcement is private, standing army of the municipality.

Pot calling kettle? You are projecting.
    Rather than making ad-hominem attacks, maintain your attacks on my position.

Too may Caucasians are quick to play the "race-card" card rather than seeing the truth and reality of racism, prejudice, and its history in these United States. Denigration and ignoring the past with its present resultants won't fix the issues.

This federation was founded on racism. It was built on racism.
    Its public corporate charters (constitutions), whether federal or State, were deeply impacted by racism.

It continues to thrive on racism.

Racism is a social AND economic system based on the contrived supremacy of one group over another.
    It is also a subtle (and often times not so subtle) form of warfare. Slavery, itself, is a form of warfare and its continuation.
    Think of racism as a silent weapon for a quiet war.

You need to see reality for what it is rather than the fairy tales you've come to believe from public schooling, social programming, and the media.

For once in this whole discussion, there is something we agree upon.

Funny you mention that, isn't that what white supremacy is all about? It seems a group of people have already done this.
    I'll construe this as projection again.

When you are ready to continue your enlightenment, I'll be here for ya.
    Talk about projection...

It seems you are sucked into what the media puts forth regarding how the majority of people relate to one another. In my opinion, the majority of people, of all races, are quiet, considerate and go about their business without the desire, or need, to shout 'RASCISM!!!" from the mountaintops. It makes for a shallow form of entertainment-news and the divisiveness it yields is intentionally generated and used by those who profit from people being divided. Yes, "african-americans" profit from the business of racism; they are the media-darlings and are portrayed as "leaders" in the black community. It is shameful and I believe most black people would agree; only those voices are rarely heard - it's bad "publicity".

"Intellectuals" like to teach "white guilt" and that nonsense permeates education, politics and social discourse. It stonewalls progress and creates animosity that might not otherwise be there.

Did you know there were black slave-owners in America? Yes, some did it to protect family but that was not the case most of the time. Slavery is about power and class, not race and "the federation" did not invent it.

http://realhistoryww.com/world_histo...of_Slavery.htm

If "enlightenment" equals buying into your skewed belief/agenda, I'll stick with "non-enlightenment"; thanks anyway.

You've just contradicted yourself.

You initially stated "the People" were "... the collective man; male and female created He them."

Now, you are stating the above.

Which claim do you stand upon?
    If you are going to quote me, at least get it right:

"People are the collective man; male and female created He them." is what I wrote.

"The People" is a proper noun; the people is a two-word phrase describing a group of living souls, specified by the original commenter; in this case Sheriff Clarke.

So, I ask again: Can anyone here prove it, with first hand knowledge and testimony, that one was privy to the development, sentiments and intentions behind 'The Declaration' and 'The Constitution'?

In other words, how do you know for 100% certain how 'people' was meant to be interpreted in those documents? Were you there? Do you know what was in their hearts and minds?

Manipulation and capitalization after the fact does not automatically imply or equate to original intent.

Perhaps you are being informed just how divided things actually are?
    Perhaps you are uncomfortable with the truth, thus the creation of this current narrative?
    There never was any unity.

Ignoring racism doesn't make it go away. You just get "racism without racists".
    Perhaps you prefer divisiveness because you feel some sort of superiority over "Caucasians".

We can "perhaps" all day; what good is it?

The truth is we are all brothers and sisters and our Father in Heaven is our Creator.

The best model for how to combat iniquity was the life of Jesus The Christ. Unfortunately, many who proclaim His Name do the opposite. Obviously, we all fall short, but those of us who believe, desire to continue striving to walk as He did.

Lively debate and disagreements are fine as long as we understand that we must all treat each other as we would wish to be treated.

The OT relates to the comments of a man who has first-hand knowledge on these matters. I found his sentiments to be truthful and honorable without being beholden to politicians, "black leaders", government officials or the hype of the media. In my opinion, he comes off as someone who really cares for and believes in the inherent God-given rights of the people and that he swore and oath to protect their lives and their property from criminals, thugs and thieves, regardless of race.

Sorry if that offends you.

Talk about projection...
    You know you've contradicted yourself yet again with this post, yes?

If you don't mean what you say, don't say it.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans
    It seems you are sucked into what the media puts forth regarding how the majority of people relate to one another. In my opinion, the majority of people, of all races, are quiet, considerate and go about their business without the desire, or need, to shout 'RASCISM!!!" from the mountaintops.
    Racism is far more prevalent than you care to admit. It disturbs the narrative you've ego invested in.

It makes for a shallow form of entertainment-news and the divisiveness it yields is intentionally generated and used by those who profit from people being divided. Yes, "african-americans" profit from the business of racism; they are the media-darlings and are portrayed as "leaders" in the black community. It is shameful and I believe most black people would agree; only those voices are rarely heard - it's bad "publicity".
    While you may personally find racism and prejudice entertaining, it can mean life or death as well as whole host of other impact issues if you are African-American.

You are presuming there was some sort of unity. Let me repeat, there never has been any unity. Whatever unity you think you may haver perceived is contrived at best.

Could you produce for me in dollars and cents figures where African-Americans profit from the "business of racism"?
    Does this profit compare with the profit of the several States, government of the United States, and European-Americans have profited from the "business of racism"?
    Is this business incorporated?
    Does this business produce revenue statements?

You are also presuming Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, et al speak for all African-Americans.
    African-Americans are not a monolith.

"Intellectuals" like to teach "white guilt" and that nonsense permeates education, politics and social discourse. It stonewalls progress and creates animosity that might not otherwise be there.
    Who is saying Caucasians need to feel guilty for anything?
    Learn and study history in all its nightmarish glory.
    The animosity has been pre-existing since before the creation of the several States. It takes animosity in part to create a system such as racism.

Did you know there were black slave-owners in America? Yes, some did it to protect family but that was not the case most of the time. Slavery is about power and class, not race and "the federation" did not invent it.

http://realhistoryww.com/world_histo...of_Slavery.htm
    American slavery was deeply intertwined with race. To state otherwise is to state an absurdity.
    American slavery was also unique in the complete destruction of the culture of those enslaved as well as one of the more brutal forms in history (chattel slavery). Documentation abounds with respect to the latter statement.

If "enlightenment" equals buying into your skewed belief/agenda, I'll stick with "non-enlightenment"; thanks anyway.
    When you are ready to talk with me rather than at me, I'm here for you.

This makes 2 for 2 you've contradicted your initially stated positions.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 03-29-15 at 05:05 PM.

If you are going to quote me, at least get it right:

"People are the collective man; male and female created He them." is what I wrote.

"The People" is a proper noun; the people is a two-word phrase describing a group of living souls, specified by the original commenter; in this case Sheriff Clarke.
    Oh, now you are playing word salad games.

Now is this a self-created definition or one created by Sheriff Clarke? Again, I feel you are presuming to speak on someone else's behave minus the power of attorney.

So, I ask again: Can anyone here prove it, with first hand knowledge and testimony, that one was privy to the development, sentiments and intentions behind 'The Declaration' and 'The Constitution'?

In other words, how do you know for 100% certain how 'people' was meant to be interpreted in those documents? Were you there? Do you know what was in their hearts and minds?

Manipulation and capitalization after the fact does not automatically imply or equate to original intent.
    Wouldn't this be a strawman argument? You've already tilted the question the way you desire with so many constraints, it is useless to answer.
    Got a time machine?

Perhaps you prefer divisiveness because you feel some sort of superiority over "Caucasians".
    I prefer truth and reality to faux unity that never existed.

We can "perhaps" all day; what good is it?

The truth is we are all brothers and sisters and our Father in Heaven is our Creator.

The best model for how to combat iniquity was the life of Jesus The Christ. Unfortunately, many who proclaim His Name do the opposite. Obviously, we all fall short, but those of us who believe, desire to continue striving to walk as He did.
    I have yet to see this in practice whether current or historical.
    In fact, the good book was used to justify slavery and racism. See the Ham myth.

Lively debate and disagreements are fine as long as we understand that we must all treat each other as we would wish to be treated.

The OT relates to the comments of a man who has first-hand knowledge on these matters. I found his sentiments to be truthful and honorable without being beholden to politicians, "black leaders", government officials or the hype of the media. In my opinion, he comes off as someone who really cares for and believes in the inherent God-given rights of the people and that he swore and oath to protect their lives and their property from criminals, thugs and thieves, regardless of race.

To me, he comes off as almost completely and willfully ignorant of the history, plight, and current ongoings of African-Americans with regard to law enforcement.

I place even less value in it since you've pulled this from Breitbart, a known propagandist of the conservative persuasion.

Ferguson, MO municipal court system and police department are being exposed for the corrupt pieces of garbage that they were.
    They were running a petty fiefdom for profit and gain.

Last edited by shikamaru; 03-29-15 at 05:15 PM.