Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheriff Clarke: ‘Assault’ on Policing Hasn’t Been Seen Since 60s

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Depends on how you butter your bread.
    What is a gang to someone might be a government to someone else.

Seems the "law" and its administration in Ferguson,MO was rotten before this incident.
    If you can even rightly call it a "government". Perhaps "junta", "tyranny, "cabal", "rape club", "mini-banana republic" or "gang" might find more appropriate use. Most people outside of Missouri probably have zero idea what its really like. In St. Louis County north of Olive Road, you might get a random road block in broad daylight. Go south, it gets more Jewish and the skin complexion gets paler, you don't get that kind of thing. Most all of the schools in St. Louis County would be in horrible shape if it were not for the mandatory (they were never voluntary) desegregation programs that caused hundreds of millions of dollars to be diverted out of "Black communities". What they call "government" in North St. Louis County is a system of snares and traps designed to oppress for the dollar's sake.

Property values in "Black communities" are kept low systematically because HUD and the Government promote the crime and drug hubs in those areas.

It is oppression that has bred crime.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-05-15 at 10:31 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

In light of this discussion.....the following words ring kinda hollow (....just pointing out something that struck a chord w/ me).

"I pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all"

....'course now-a-days, anybody'll tell ya what they think you wanna hear.....hardly anyone has the chutzpah to speak the truth.....probably get you a label as a "sovereign citizen"....they have special treatment for those y'know

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell
    Last edited by ag maniac; 04-05-15 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    As for myself only I appreciate the thoughtful work that shikamaru puts into making this place a wonderful learning ground. I find it refreshing that someone is bold enough to swim against the tidal current of established societal thought.

I trust that shikamaru is going nowhere.

Shalom,
    MJ
    I agree, for the most part. However, the thread regards the opinions of Sheriff Clarke. I believe it is he who is the bold one swimming against the tidal current of established societal thought. If anyone bothered to listen to the many short videos in this thread, one can plainly discern he does NOT favor "party agendas" nor does he care about being labeled a traitor by his own people; he is a man who stands on the righteous principle that all men are equal in God's eyes. In my opinion, he genuinely cares equally for ALL people, regardless of race and only impugns unrighteous and evil behavior/actions by anyone, regardless of color.

Of course I agree that there are those who use positions of power to wrongfully enslave people and keep them down, however shikamaru speaks in absolutes: ALL, NEVER, NONE, etc., not a very sound or honest debate tactic in my opinion.

BTW, the "move on" suggestion was directed at his "mainstream media viewpoint" regarding the race discussion on this thread, not from the forum itself. There are other areas where I too appreciate his work, however, I try to evaluate each topic on its own rather than assume someone's opinion is ALWAYS correct on every topic.

See how easy it is to misinterpret even the most simple comment (move on) when one erroneously preconceives a false motive?
    Last edited by BLBereans; 04-05-15 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    In light of this discussion.....the following words ring kinda hollow (....just pointing out something that struck a chord w/ me).

"I pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all"

....'course now-a-days, anybody'll tell ya what they think you wanna hear.....hardly anyone has the chutzpah to speak the truth.....probably get you a label as a "sovereign citizen"....they have special treatment for those y'know

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell
    In light of this discussion..... do you believe Sheriff Clarke's words ring hollow or is it the words of those that oppose him?

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post

Pledging to a flag? Pledging allegiance to matter? I pledge to a thought not the physical expression of the thought. I took vows to contract in marriage to my wife. I pledged to her in contract. I would be careful about pledging myself to anything. Consider those who join organizations whereupon they themselves have no rights to change the terms and conditions but they themselves are subject to those terms which may be changed from time to time by the Settlors is it wise to pledge to these?

"for which is stands" - if one has pledged to a Republic of the United States of America, then why isn't anyone supporting said Republic? It seems the commercial interests has led many into a Democratic Plutocracy.

Just mention the Republic today and watch the glazed look appear...what's that? And then in support of said Republic the Fox News types will yell out - love it or leave it - in their ignorance they are as liars. They took their pledge but refuse to honor it - self righteous hypocrites!

These days when I am at a sporting event, I remain seated - I will not pledge to a War Flag - my ensign is Christ!

Isa_11:10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

Nevertheless that is just me and I shall not tell another man how to think.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-05-15 at 01:33 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    Of course I agree that there are those who use positions of power to wrongfully enslave people and keep them down, however shikamaru speaks in absolutes: ALL, NEVER, NONE, etc., not a very sound or honest debate tactic in my opinion.
    While I find Sheriff Clarke's taking a stand to be awesome, he might due to experience have trouble seeing Clarke's sincerity.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    All of your answers are revealing; everyone can see that you prefer to be combative and dishonest.

It is painfully clear to any reasoned reader.

Move on.
    Strange you express my sentiments exactly about you.

It is conservatives like you that get all bummed out when someone dares express an opinion that runs counter to your indoctrinated programming.

You can keep running into this wall. All you'll net is headaches and contusions.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    While I find Sheriff Clarke's taking a stand to be awesome, he might due to experience have trouble seeing Clarke's sincerity.
    As to my stance with law enforcement en toto, the medium is the message .

Private, standing armies do PR all the time to keep active resistance to a minimum. Lull the conquered to sleep. So long as a minority of the populace can be monetized profitably, the system can maintain operation.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 04-05-15 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    What is a gang to someone might be a government to someone else.

If you can even rightly call it a "government". Perhaps "junta", "tyranny, "cabal", "rape club", "mini-banana republic" or "gang" might find more appropriate use. Most people outside of Missouri probably have zero idea what its really like. In St. Louis County north of Olive Road, you might get a random road block in broad daylight. Go south, it gets more Jewish and the skin complexion gets paler, you don't get that kind of thing. Most all of the schools in St. Louis County would be in horrible shape if it were not for the mandatory (they were never voluntary) desegregation programs that caused hundreds of millions of dollars to be diverted out of "Black communities". What they call "government" in North St. Louis County is a system of snares and traps designed to oppress for the dollar's sake.

Property values in "Black communities" are kept low systematically because HUD and the Government promote the crime and drug hubs in those areas.

It is oppression that has bred crime.
    This gives me more to chew on ... keep filling the plates as always, allodial.

You can consider those "communities" containment units.

So much for equal application of the laws!!
    Last edited by shikamaru; 04-05-15 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    You can consider those "communities" containment units.
    Ever seen District 9? I know of a very honest and intelligence brown-skinned Christian (one of the most intelligent folks I've ever met) that lived near St. Louis in a quite nice neighbhorhod. He had a job a a manager at a restaurant and could easily ride his bike to work. He told me that EVERY MORNING the cops would stop him and detain him and question him in the same line of questioning for months and months. Among the questions was "Why don't you get a car?". Of course they were just attempting to get him to react in a way so they could arrest him.

Name:  smokeybear1.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  18.6 KB
    Those cops were behaving more like "Forest Wardens" and thusly revealing their hidden purpose or function. Maybe truckers are wiser than most realize in calling cops "Smokey". If he had a car, they would have had actual more "jurisdiction" over him. But, since he was avoiding going in debt over buying a car and being trapped into paying fees/fines, they harassed him daily--for not feeding the system (i.e. making their cousin/Brother rich).

Name:  1-man-with-briefcase-walking-on-a-foggy-avenue-at-night-in-winter-lee-avison.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  61.0 KB
    Similarly, if someone lived on a farm near a small town and walked took a 45 minute walk to get to work, cops might harass them into getting a car. "Why are you mysteriously walking at 5am in the morning? That's dangerous. Buy a car?"

Name:  towtruck.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  100.3 KB
    I have come across similar situations of someone who avoided car notes by buying cars in the 1000 to 3000 range and fixing them up. His relatives and the "Urban Watch" folks would make false calls on him ranging to nonsense to get him "pulled over" (they had sold into the system and were in debt so they envied him; the cops hated that he stayed out of trouble). So they called in a lie about his SUV being being "filled with debris" [i.e. a magazine and a newspaper on the guest seat (passenger is a commercial term; have guests rather than passengers) and all of the windows were tinted to limo black so you couldn't even see into the back of the SUV--I've seen the SUV. He kept it clean. Tools were in boxes. The tinting on the back was too dark to see through even in the daytime.].

They would steal his cars leaving him without a way to get to work. Of course his tools were in the car too (tools that he used for his car repair and concrete business--they were in tool boxes) and so they would SELL THE TOOLS AND THE CARS/TRUCKS once they towed them! They stole three vans, one SUV and three cars from him all based on lies--and the cars were parked on private property! The situation was so nasty the FBI took over the City towing system.

Name:  624x468.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  52.9 KB
    When he started running into financial trouble, people came along offering him $10K a trip to run drugs from Mexico to St. Louis, they even attempted to bait him into getting involved in running prostitutes (they wanted him to use his skills and intelligence to help boost their cashflow and used those kinds of tactics to oppress). Of course, cops were involved.

Name:  BNProtect-Your-home-burglaryCover.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  36.3 KB
    He always had a backup plan and had written a very good screenplay was about to sell it. Yet, someone (a drug dealer and pawn) stole his manuscript and took it a municipal judge who sold it and took credit for it. When he attempted to seek redress, they threatened to have him arrested. For what?

The know that he could make millions. So they used police tools, gang stalking, etc. to follow him, to break into his house--to gain excuses to search his bags (looking for $$$ information).

Of course, there is no allegiance as to citizenship in a situation like that--because citizenship is a bilateral contract. But they would try to make claims based on presumed citizenship which the "Government" itself has vitiated.

They told this DEA agent not to enforce drug laws in white areas. Really.
    The key is cleansing those organizations of the corruption. Most of it appears to exist because of secret society membership. Its pretty obvious that "White Neighbhoors" are were the drugs are used and "Black Neighborhoods" are were the drugs are purchased. If Police Chief A knows that Fraternal Brother B is profiting from selling drugs, Police Chief A tells the cops to look the other way or be fired or even worse. I have rarely ever seen cocaine used or laid out on the table in a Black neighborhood party. However, go to a 20 million dollar mansion on the other side of town, cocaine laid out in in lines on mirrors might "normal" at a 16 y/o's birthday party. "Black" neighborhoods are oppressed because they know hardly anyone would sell drugs unless they are in such a #### up situation where they have to do it to survive--same with prostitution.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-05-15 at 04:28 PM.