Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Sheriff Clarke: ‘Assault’ on Policing Hasn’t Been Seen Since 60s

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    The fact he is "African-American, he should know better. We all make choices, however.

I'm going to say that the usage of Sheriff Clarke by law enforcement and the conservative media is the same tactic that was used by Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood to sell their wares irrespective of the soundness of it all.

Nothing new. A common technique used throughout history.

If not the above, at least it makes conservatives feel good about themselves.
    He should know better??? As in know as you know? Now that is projection.

Perhaps you should contact him and have a discussion, "African-American" to "African-American". I would venture a guess that a debate between you and he would result in you getting your ass handed to you in short order.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    He should know better??? As in know as you know? Now that is projection.
    I'm interested in his experiences with law enforcement prior to becoming a Sheriff.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans
    Perhaps you should contact him and have a discussion, "African-American" to "African-American". I would venture a guess that a debate between you and he would result in you getting your ass handed to you in short order.
    Why do you put African-American in quotation marks? If it is a substitute, what would be the actual?

You are getting quite heated now, aren't you?

Your ventured guess is purely speculative. Speculation as to a future outcome is a form of projection.

Take a breather. Don't be so offended. Cool your passions. When you can speak without cursing, let us continue.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 04-05-15 at 04:45 PM.

Re: Planned Parenthood...

AFAIK that organization was and is about eugenics. Some say witchcraft (child sacrifice) is also in the mix.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-05-15 at 04:49 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Re: Planned Parenthood...

AFAIK that organization was and is about eugenics. Some say witchcraft (child sacrifice) is also in the mix.
    As an adjunct to CPS?

You are right. Several errors made on my part.

That's fine. I stills stand on my opinion.

Don't forget those millions of African-Americans who hold this opinion as well.
    I never deprived you of your right to stand on your opinion. You also do not forget the millions of African-Americans who hold the opposite opinion.

Are you humble enough to offer an apology? Not to me; to the others on this forum who you misled.

The command of Jesus The Christ to forgive my brother means I have already forgiven your false witness testimony against me willingly and happily.

I never deprived you of your right to stand on your opinion. You also do not forget the millions of African-Americans who hold the opposite opinion.
    That would be a minority.

Are you humble enough to offer an apology? Not to me; to the others on this forum who you misled.
    An apology is neither necessary nor forthcoming. The conversation thread is public and can be followed by anyone. The opinion rendered by the reader will be of their own choosing.

The command of Jesus The Christ to forgive my brother means I have already forgiven your false witness testimony against me willingly and happily.
    Too bad this ain't court where witnesses, testimony, and judgement really count.
    This is only a public forum.

As an adjunct to CPS?
    CPS? They aren't the only ones in on the game. As in: What happens when you allow Satanists to hold office?

Name:  12yoKidnapped.png
Views: 185
Size:  223.3 KB
    Name:  12yoKidnapped2.png
Views: 215
Size:  200.5 KB
    Last edited by allodial; 04-05-15 at 05:00 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    What happens when you allow Satanists to hold office?
    Kidnapping, theft, and other common law crimes are made lawful (and civil) by royal prerogative for select groups?

Would this be civilization?

I'm interested in his experiences with law enforcement prior to becoming a Sheriff.

Why do you put African-American in quotation marks? If it is a substitute, what would be the actual?

You are getting quite heated now, aren't you?

Your ventured guess is purely speculative. Speculation as to a future outcome is a form of projection.

Take a breather. Don't be so offended. Cool your passions. When you can speak without cursing, let us continue.
    He openly discusses his experience during his youth; just listen to the man and you will learn.

The actual would be brother; I do not believe in using politically motivated and constructed terms to describe and label God's Creation.

Of course my guess is speculation; isn't that part of what a guess is?

Who is offended? What "curse" did I speak? If that is what you call heated, you must live in the Arctic Circle.

The phrase I used is modern vernacular for "he would win the argument running away"... that is my opinion.

Your take on my "passions" is again misguided.

He openly discusses his experience during his youth; just listen to the man and you will learn.

The actual would be brother; I do not believe in using politically motivated and constructed terms to describe and label God's Creation.

Of course my guess is speculation; isn't that part of what a guess is?

Who is offended? What "curse" did I speak? If that is what you call heated, you must live in the Arctic Circle.

The phrase I used is modern vernacular for "he would win the argument running away"... that is my opinion.

Your take on my "passions" is again misguided.
    I would venture a guess that a debate between you and he would result in you getting your ass handed to you in short order.
    Is the above dispassionate speech?

My opinion, I would give the sheriff a run for his money.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 04-05-15 at 05:01 PM.