Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." - Thomas Paine
Amen. You got it. Spiritual Books in the hands of religious zealots is why we have war. For while many have a zeal for God they lack knowledge. Yes indeed that dog will hunt!

Rom_10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

Rom 10:3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

Comment: Establishment of their own righteousness is called, you got it, RELIGION.

So what does our Creator want of us?

Left Hand - Charity or Love for others
Right Hand - Knowledge of God

Hos 6:6 For I desired charity, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

Isa 1:11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

Isa 1:12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?

Comment: Yet RELIGION worships with their hands THINKING themselves to be pleasing to God. They don't understand their own book!

Act 17:24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

Act 17:25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;

Comment: Yet RELIGION worships with their hands. Pray tell, where does God dwell. Well Jesus said the Kingdom of God is within me. That just can't be says the religionist. Come on down to our building, why we can put you into a Salvation Package for just ten percent down. And once you die, then we will deliver on the goods.

2Co_13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Comment: KNOWING THYSELF is the LAST thing religion teaches - that is eastern mythology. Think again.

1Co_3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

Comment: Well, what can I say. Hmmmm. That Salvation Package is starting to look like a SHAM!

1Co_6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Comment: Gee, I am starting to get the point. What do I need religion for when I can begin to know myself and learn of the Kingdom of God within. REVELATION - I don't need religion at all! I am free!

Let the white dove return. May Medusa's head be cut off [carnal mind] and carnal thoughts [snakes] and let the White Horse come This Day - For My Mother said : To Day if you can hear His voice!

Shalom,
MJ