Thread: Israel and the Church

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RE LEGION in a legion was many; hence the word is retained among the [Jews PRIESTS,] and is used for a large number, either of persons or things; as, , "a legion of olives" that is, a large number of them; though sometimes it is used of a single person, who has others under him, as the general of an army: thus it is said that one man should say to another,

"from whence art thou? he replies, from such a "legion" am I;--the man went to the legion--the legion heard, and was afraid--the man said, woe unto me! now will the legion slay me--the legion heard, &c.'' What is plain is a PERSONS RELIGION spells a Man,s legion so God is not a respect er of persons a church is a person If one attends know this attend court is a basilica know this. a [ judge ] shows no respect for persons.Its easy as hell dragging out ones demons Mention Christ is within. ones two wolves internal fight over good or evil the one you feed wins only with the draw still that starving one has the sharper teeth.Eaten with words

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    RE LEGION in a legion was many; hence the word is retained among the [Jews PRIESTS,] and is used for a large number, either of persons or things; as, , "a legion of olives" that is, a large number of them; though sometimes it is used of a single person, who has others under him, as the general of an army: thus it is said that one man should say to another,

"from whence art thou? he replies, from such a "legion" am I;--the man went to the legion--the legion heard, and was afraid--the man said, woe unto me! now will the legion slay me--the legion heard, &c.'' What is plain is a PERSONS RELIGION spells a Man,s legion so God is not a respect er of persons a church is a person If one attends know this attend court is a basilica know this. a [ judge ] shows no respect for persons.Its easy as hell dragging out ones demons Mention Christ is within. ones two wolves internal fight over good or evil the one you feed wins only with the draw still that starving one has the sharper teeth.Eaten with words
    We must chase the money changers out of the temple - which is to say out of our Higher Mind. The carnal mind is not allowed to enter the temple.

Mat 20:18 Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the Son of man shall be betrayed unto the chief priests and unto the scribes, and they shall condemn him to death,

The Chief Priests - are the Great Religions
    The scribes - are the Pastors, Priests, Rabbi's

And in fact these put Christ to death - by confining, defining, and refining - that which is Spiritual is packaged in the flesh and those who are fleshly are controlled and ruled.

Jesus, the man, is just like me in every way. If he is not like me in some way, then God is not very nice. Jesus said I and my Father are ONE. I say the same thing.

But religion can't have that! There is no control there, no power. Why if I don't need religion and if everybody wakes up to The Way of God, then those control mechanisms are gone. The church will go from the penthouse to the outhouse.

There is a son of man in everyone of us. And there are scribes and pharisees in everyone of us. Therefore there is a trusted one named Judas in everyone of us as well that is given the duty to betray an aspect of us. This is necessary so that the veil can be cut and Christ may be formed IN US - in me.

Actually, Christ has always been there it is just that I stood in the way. I was standing in the temple [my carnal mind] showing myself to be God. Religion has everyone looking without their body. That way the King can say he is greater than me - by predestination. And the Priest can say he is greater than I - by predestination.

Once the Holy Spirit has come to one there is no need for any man to teach that one. The Mary aspect within that one will bring forth the sons of God - which is to say the Divine Creative aspects of God - Thoughts of God - White Cattle Pure and undefiled. Whereof is religion? Here there is no need for faith - there is an understanding and Wisdom is justified by her children. There is no need of faith when the hope is manifest.

Religion keeps one in perpetual hope - never realized.

Mar 12:27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

Religion has one thinking he must die to know God

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-16-15 at 01:00 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!