Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
"Christ Consciousness" - a term right out of New Age Gnosticism and Theosophy.

I believe it makes all the difference whether or not one believes Jesus was/is God incarnate; that is also something He clearly made known and I too believe Him. I believe He was The Unique Son of God; He is God, yet NOT the Father. He is the only man to walk the earth who did not commit sin of any kind. Can anyone here say the same? How can one say, "I am Christ" and still commit sinful acts?

Our Lord and Savior Jesus The Christ is with us, He does NOT become us. The redemption of the world is done and He has conquered it along with ALL of its ills and iniquity, however, the FINAL blow to sin and those who promote it knowingly and rebelliously, is yet to come. When The Kingdom is FULLY come, there will be no more sin, no more torture, no more murder/killing, no more sickness, no more debate. Are we there yet?

We do not wait for His Kingdom to come, we wait for the establishment of the Kingdom which rules over a global Eden. I do not think anyone here can say we are living that now, can one?

His Kingdom was at hand at the time of His ministry, however, it is NOT yet FULLY realized; here but not yet, at hand but not fully manifest.
Gal 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

Gal 4:20 I desire to be present with you now, and to change my voice; for I stand in doubt of you.

Gal 4:21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?

Gal 4:22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

Gal 4:23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

Gal 4:24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Hagar.

Gal 4:25 For this Hagar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

Gal 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Gal 4:27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.

Gal 4:28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

Gal 4:29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

So what is new under the sun?