Thread: Israel and the Church

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    Your points regarding things of the hidden realm being played out on earth are well taken. Who can deny God's Will Be Done, on Earth as it is in Heaven?

That being said; why the leap to deny the material/earthly existence of John the Baptist, Herod, Abraham, Moses, etc.? Would you apply the same logic to yourself? You are NOT really there in the flesh; you are a figment of illusion to all others that gaze upon you with what they ignorantly believe are fleshly eyes.

How do you know for sure these men did not actually walk the earth? Were you there at that time?

Why does the belief that these men actually walked the earth automatically morph into total carnality according to your viewpoint? Why is it essential to adopt a TOTALLY allegorical stance in order to gain wisdom from scripture? Is there not ANYTHING pertaining to life on earth, in the physical realm, that is good in your view?

A gnostic would agree that there is NOTHING material that is good which means: God is a liar and/or we are all under the same delusion that the material/physical universe actually exists.

I myself see BOTH allegorical AND literal elements in scripture - a symbiotic relationship of knowledge and guidance provided to us by the Creator of the Heavens and the PHYSICAL earth.

Jesus Christ said the Kingdom of God is within me. I believe him. I have not denied the possibility of the physical existence of any of the actors in Scripture - what i maintain is why do i care about some fellas who existed in some city thousands and thousands of years ago. Whether they existed or not does not help me one bit. So I really don't care. But what they stand for Allegorically Speaking helps me today! Wisdom is known of her children! The allegory teaches me about Me. And whether not men existed in some city and did some stuff - well I could care less.

I really don't care if they existed or not. I have put Issac to death - religion and its actors bore me. I am free in Christ. I am Immanuel - and so are you. God dwells within the tabernacle of Mankind. I do not respond to defend against your thoughts that is the beauty - you are free and so am I. Therefore I shall not oppress you and neither you me.

If you need the physical, then so be it. I don't need to think of these actors as physical. I have forgiven my worst enemy, me. I mean, c'mon why do I care one bit about some guy name John? I mean really, like I am to believe for one moment that a bunch of english sounding guys John, Peter, Paul and Mary were walking about in a Hebrew city. Me thinks the names have been changed but the song remains the same.

The hair therefore symbolizes the Spiritual truths descending into the lower nature whereof said truth effect a change. I have no idea what gnostism is and I really do not require another boring religion to appease my intellect. That's what the carnal mind requires - justification.

FOR ME - the Scriptures come ALIVE when i see into the Spiritual. A bunch of girls and boys doing stuff is quite boring to me. Along comes a Superman who can walk on water, yeah right. Sure he did....Whether he did or not - why do I care one bit? I don't. But when I come to understand the allegory and what it means TO ME, then I too can walk on water. And not just me but all of us.

For we are all equipped with the same hardware just exactly like the man Jesus had. Now I tell you this day that I am doing better than Jesus. And with great gasps the audience screams blasphemy. Well friends, lets see what Jesus said. I think I will obey Jesus and I really don't care one bit for the religious control mechanisms which seek to keep me in slavery.

Joh 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Clearly religion teaches that we can do better than Jesus, right? No? I wonder why? I have made the blind to see. I have made the lame walk. Can religion do these things? Not in a million years! Religion seeks its own comfort, its own power, its own control, its own period.

For she [religion] says:

Pro 7:7 And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding,
    Pro 7:8 Passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house,
    Pro 7:9 In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night:
    Pro 7:10 And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.
    Pro 7:11 (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house:
    Pro 7:12 Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.)

Pro 7:15 Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee.
    Pro 7:16 I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt.
    Pro 7:17 I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.
    Pro 7:18 Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.
    Pro 7:19 For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:

Pro 7:24 Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.
    Pro 7:25 Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.
    Pro 7:26 For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.
    Pro 7:27 Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

Comment: Go to her [religion] if you want. I shall attend to the Dark Saying found in the Bible. I run from her house she is death.

Pro 1:6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.

Psa 78:1 Give ear, O my people, to my law: incline your ears to the words of my mouth.
    Psa 78:2 I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old:
    Psa 78:3 Which we have heard and known, and our fathers have told us.

Who can understand the Parables [Allegory] and the Dark Sayings? Their physical eyes blind the spiritual eyes. Eat of the fruit says emotional intellectualism [Eve] so she gave to the Mind [Adam] and he did eat and his spiritual eyes closed and his physical opened.

Jesus Christ never opened up his mouth except that he spoke in a parable.

Mat 13:34 All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them:

Mat 13:35 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

Mat 13:36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house:

Flesh and blood will not inherit the kingdom of God. So why do I care about some dudes walking in some desert dry land. Plainly put - I don't. I want the TRUTH - I don't really need the "free fish sandwich" [5 loaves - 2 fishes].

From my perspective Mind proceeds matter. Religion today, just like the Jewish Church, is seeking their hero to come and extinguish Rome. There is nothing new under the sun. Funny how Elijah didn't wait. He withstood the 450 lawyers. Which is to say the servants of the Carnal Mind - Ahab is Lower Mind; Jezebal is Emotional Intellect which births the children of desire.

Or, I could be fleshly and cheer a man who - FOR MY SIDE - killed 450 men. Go Elijah. Kill those infidels - they deserve it. Elijah, Elijah, he's our man...Go Elijah....Hooray for Elijah. Those guys deserved it. Elijah must have been Christian. Yes, I am sure of it!

Dogs of war and men of hate
    With no cause, we don't discriminate
    Discovery is to be disowned
    Our currency is flesh and bone
    Hell opened up and put on sale
    Gather 'round and haggle
    For hard cash, we will lie and deceive
    Even our masters don't know the web we weave

Dogs of war - Pink Floyd

=============================

So the Christian Bible says it is okay to kill the heathen and the Muslim Bible says its okay to kill the heathen....and perhaps, maybe perhaps - both readers are incredibly blind to the Allegorical meaning - which is to say the Carnal Mind must be subdued and brought into submission to the Higher Mind.

I'm just sayin' - but you call the ball. Therefore don't trust me or any other man. Hey READER who do you think will win the war ISLAM or CHRISTIANITY? Let's kill them all in the name of our God! ABSURDITY.

Pro 7:26 For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.
    Pro 7:27 Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-14-15 at 10:57 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!