Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Israel and the Church

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    Your points regarding things of the hidden realm being played out on earth are well taken. Who can deny God's Will Be Done, on Earth as it is in Heaven?

That being said; why the leap to deny the material/earthly existence of John the Baptist, Herod, Abraham, Moses, etc.? Would you apply the same logic to yourself? You are NOT really there in the flesh; you are a figment of illusion to all others that gaze upon you with what they ignorantly believe are fleshly eyes.

How do you know for sure these men did not actually walk the earth? Were you there at that time?

Why does the belief that these men actually walked the earth automatically morph into total carnality according to your viewpoint? Why is it essential to adopt a TOTALLY allegorical stance in order to gain wisdom from scripture? Is there not ANYTHING pertaining to life on earth, in the physical realm, that is good in your view?

A gnostic would agree that there is NOTHING material that is good which means: God is a liar and/or we are all under the same delusion that the material/physical universe actually exists.

I myself see BOTH allegorical AND literal elements in scripture - a symbiotic relationship of knowledge and guidance provided to us by the Creator of the Heavens and the PHYSICAL earth.

Jesus Christ said the Kingdom of God is within me. I believe him. I have not denied the possibility of the physical existence of any of the actors in Scripture - what i maintain is why do i care about some fellas who existed in some city thousands and thousands of years ago. Whether they existed or not does not help me one bit. So I really don't care. But what they stand for Allegorically Speaking helps me today! Wisdom is known of her children! The allegory teaches me about Me. And whether not men existed in some city and did some stuff - well I could care less.

I really don't care if they existed or not. I have put Issac to death - religion and its actors bore me. I am free in Christ. I am Immanuel - and so are you. God dwells within the tabernacle of Mankind. I do not respond to defend against your thoughts that is the beauty - you are free and so am I. Therefore I shall not oppress you and neither you me.

If you need the physical, then so be it. I don't need to think of these actors as physical. I have forgiven my worst enemy, me. I mean, c'mon why do I care one bit about some guy name John? I mean really, like I am to believe for one moment that a bunch of english sounding guys John, Peter, Paul and Mary were walking about in a Hebrew city. Me thinks the names have been changed but the song remains the same.

The hair therefore symbolizes the Spiritual truths descending into the lower nature whereof said truth effect a change. I have no idea what gnostism is and I really do not require another boring religion to appease my intellect. That's what the carnal mind requires - justification.

FOR ME - the Scriptures come ALIVE when i see into the Spiritual. A bunch of girls and boys doing stuff is quite boring to me. Along comes a Superman who can walk on water, yeah right. Sure he did....Whether he did or not - why do I care one bit? I don't. But when I come to understand the allegory and what it means TO ME, then I too can walk on water. And not just me but all of us.

For we are all equipped with the same hardware just exactly like the man Jesus had. Now I tell you this day that I am doing better than Jesus. And with great gasps the audience screams blasphemy. Well friends, lets see what Jesus said. I think I will obey Jesus and I really don't care one bit for the religious control mechanisms which seek to keep me in slavery.

Joh 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Clearly religion teaches that we can do better than Jesus, right? No? I wonder why? I have made the blind to see. I have made the lame walk. Can religion do these things? Not in a million years! Religion seeks its own comfort, its own power, its own control, its own period.

For she [religion] says:

Pro 7:7 And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding,
    Pro 7:8 Passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house,
    Pro 7:9 In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night:
    Pro 7:10 And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.
    Pro 7:11 (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house:
    Pro 7:12 Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.)

Pro 7:15 Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee.
    Pro 7:16 I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt.
    Pro 7:17 I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.
    Pro 7:18 Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.
    Pro 7:19 For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:

Pro 7:24 Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.
    Pro 7:25 Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.
    Pro 7:26 For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.
    Pro 7:27 Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

Comment: Go to her [religion] if you want. I shall attend to the Dark Saying found in the Bible. I run from her house she is death.

Pro 1:6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.

Psa 78:1 Give ear, O my people, to my law: incline your ears to the words of my mouth.
    Psa 78:2 I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old:
    Psa 78:3 Which we have heard and known, and our fathers have told us.

Who can understand the Parables [Allegory] and the Dark Sayings? Their physical eyes blind the spiritual eyes. Eat of the fruit says emotional intellectualism [Eve] so she gave to the Mind [Adam] and he did eat and his spiritual eyes closed and his physical opened.

Jesus Christ never opened up his mouth except that he spoke in a parable.

Mat 13:34 All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them:

Mat 13:35 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

Mat 13:36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house:

Flesh and blood will not inherit the kingdom of God. So why do I care about some dudes walking in some desert dry land. Plainly put - I don't. I want the TRUTH - I don't really need the "free fish sandwich" [5 loaves - 2 fishes].

From my perspective Mind proceeds matter. Religion today, just like the Jewish Church, is seeking their hero to come and extinguish Rome. There is nothing new under the sun. Funny how Elijah didn't wait. He withstood the 450 lawyers. Which is to say the servants of the Carnal Mind - Ahab is Lower Mind; Jezebal is Emotional Intellect which births the children of desire.

Or, I could be fleshly and cheer a man who - FOR MY SIDE - killed 450 men. Go Elijah. Kill those infidels - they deserve it. Elijah, Elijah, he's our man...Go Elijah....Hooray for Elijah. Those guys deserved it. Elijah must have been Christian. Yes, I am sure of it!

Dogs of war and men of hate
    With no cause, we don't discriminate
    Discovery is to be disowned
    Our currency is flesh and bone
    Hell opened up and put on sale
    Gather 'round and haggle
    For hard cash, we will lie and deceive
    Even our masters don't know the web we weave

Dogs of war - Pink Floyd

=============================

So the Christian Bible says it is okay to kill the heathen and the Muslim Bible says its okay to kill the heathen....and perhaps, maybe perhaps - both readers are incredibly blind to the Allegorical meaning - which is to say the Carnal Mind must be subdued and brought into submission to the Higher Mind.

I'm just sayin' - but you call the ball. Therefore don't trust me or any other man. Hey READER who do you think will win the war ISLAM or CHRISTIANITY? Let's kill them all in the name of our God! ABSURDITY.

Pro 7:26 For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.
    Pro 7:27 Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-14-15 at 10:57 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Of course the physical city of Jerusalem lies in ruin and therefore physically speaking what does that say about the human mind? For the gates represent the 12 aspects of thought and the hidden 13th - Dinah the virgin.

The male dominated religion always harp on the sons of Jacob - Dinah the virgin it seems has been forgotten. Shechem/Amnon will always seek to take Dinah/Tamar by force!

The kingdoms of the world [carnal mind] thought to take her by force. What is new under the sun? Nothing.

Same song different names.

"Why do I care..."

It's obvious to any reader that you don't. Is that the point?

You say, "Along comes a Superman who can walk on water, yeah right. Sure he did....Whether he did or not - why do I care one bit? I don't."

We get it, you don't care; but why the non-committal and contradicting statement, "Sure he did....Whether he did or not". Sounds a bit like you are unwilling to make a firm stand either way yet you deride those who do if they do not choose the direction in which you lean.

I too am just sayin'...

As to parables: can it not be interpreted as to mean the necessity of Jesus to articulate His gospel to the multitudes by using analogies which they could better understand in their own historical/cultural context? Why does speaking in parables have to mean hiding the truth - secrets? The apostles knew without the need for explanation/clarification; they were chosen and had understanding of these things by direct revelation unlike the yet untaught multitude. Isn't that the reason for preaching? Isn't that the correct method of preaching; to reach others in ways they can understand? Parable = Analogy.

As to greater works: can it not be interpreted that the greater works would be the worldwide spread of the gospel; the birth, life and death of Jesus The Christ? Couldn't it mean that while Jesus' ministry was only local, the greater church's ministry will be worldwide; something Jesus did not accomplish while on earth?

stoneFree
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Religion is truly a sickness.
    "All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." - Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    "Why do I care..."

It's obvious to any reader that you don't. Is that the point?

You say, "Along comes a Superman who can walk on water, yeah right. Sure he did....Whether he did or not - why do I care one bit? I don't."

We get it, you don't care; but why the non-committal and contradicting statement, "Sure he did....Whether he did or not". Sounds a bit like you are unwilling to make a firm stand either way yet you deride those who do if they do not choose the direction in which you lean.

I too am just sayin'...

As to parables: can it not be interpreted as to mean the necessity of Jesus to articulate His gospel to the multitudes by using analogies which they could better understand in their own historical/cultural context? Why does speaking in parables have to mean hiding the truth - secrets? The apostles knew without the need for explanation/clarification; they were chosen and had understanding of these things by direct revelation unlike the yet untaught multitude. Isn't that the reason for preaching? Isn't that the correct method of preaching; to reach others in ways they can understand? Parable = Analogy.

As to greater works: can it not be interpreted that the greater works would be the worldwide spread of the gospel; the birth, life and death of Jesus The Christ? Couldn't it mean that while Jesus' ministry was only local, the greater church's ministry will be worldwide; something Jesus did not accomplish while on earth?
    Well I guess that is fair enough. What exactly is the Gospel that Jesus taught? It certainly was not about himself. After considerable study I have found that Jesus taught concerning the Kingdom of God and specifically concerning The Way of the Kingdom. Now why pray tell, do you think Religion has that backwards?

I mean to hear the religionists go on one would think that Jesus came to give witness of himself. But lets just see if we can see what Jesus said concerning that fact.

Joh_5:31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

Clearly Christ did not ordain the church in Jesus' day. In fact it was the State sponsored religion. Well let me see, yep as I look around nothing has changed. A watered down white washed gospel concerning God knows what is taught. A Gospel that glorifies Jesus. And in fact Jesus specifically instructed the Disciplined Ones - do not worship me.

Well lets just see if the undisciplined ones are to understand the mysteries of the kingdom shall we? You know, the ones right, those who worship Jesus and do not in any way shape or form walk in The Way of God according to the gospel of Jesus which is the Kingdom of God.

Mat_13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

Mat 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Mat 13:14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

Mat 13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Mat 13:16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

Well friend unto you it is given to know too. However religion blinds the spiritual eyes and as such many remain without.

Specifically, unto the personage known as BLBEREANS, If you feel derided it is a self indictment. I have derided noone. I will not yield to religion. I just have a different perspective. I can see zero reason why any man should be lifted up before my eyes. In fact we are commanded to do just the opposite and yet folks lift up Jesus in direct disobedience to the Top Ten.

The Kingdom of God is come. Well now shall we get a better handle on this gospel that Jesus taught. You know the one that should be preached - but is not.

Mar_1:14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,

Mar_1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Comment: Well, dadgumit, I wonder did Jesus just say the Kingdom of God is at hand? I wonder what the religionists are waiting for? Death perhaps? Is everyone asleep or did you just realize dear reader that Jesus said "the time is fulfilled" - that is PAST TENSE. And then comes the Kingdom of God is AT HAND - that is NOW. Not later - that is right now!

Luk 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Entering into what? The knowledge of the Kingdom of God specifically concerning The Way of God.

Mal 2:7 For the priest's lips should keep knowledge, and they should seek the law at his mouth: for he is the messenger of the LORD of hosts.

Mal 2:8 But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.

Comment: Priests causing many to stumble at the law is an understatement of understatements.

Mal 2:9 Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.

Comment: The Law of course is spiritual - but of course religion has made it fleshly and physical.

Rom_7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

=================

Jer 12:10 Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.

Eze 13:7 Have ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, The LORD saith it; albeit I have not spoken?

Eze 13:8 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have spoken vanity, and seen lies, therefore, behold, I am against you, saith the Lord GOD.

Eze 13:9 And mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I am the Lord GOD.

Eze 13:10 Because, even because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and there was no peace; and one built up a wall, and, lo, others daubed it with untempered morter:

Comment: And according as I am commanded - I shall say - RELIGION SHALL FALL>

Eze 13:11 Say unto them which daub it with untempered morter, that it shall fall: there shall be an overflowing shower; and ye, O great hailstones, shall fall; and a stormy wind shall rend it.

Eze 13:12 Lo, when the wall is fallen, shall it not be said unto you, Where is the daubing wherewith ye have daubed it?

========================

Concerning religion:

Eze 13:21 Your kerchiefs also will I tear, and deliver my people out of your hand, and they shall be no more in your hand to be hunted; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Eze 13:22 Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life:

Comment: v 22 is religion 101 - just believe - in what - who knows.

Eze 13:23 Therefore ye shall see no more vanity, nor divine divinations: for I will deliver my people out of your hand: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-15-15 at 03:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    "All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." - Thomas Paine
    Amen. You got it. Spiritual Books in the hands of religious zealots is why we have war. For while many have a zeal for God they lack knowledge. Yes indeed that dog will hunt!

Rom_10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

Rom 10:3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

Comment: Establishment of their own righteousness is called, you got it, RELIGION.

So what does our Creator want of us?

Left Hand - Charity or Love for others
    Right Hand - Knowledge of God

Hos 6:6 For I desired charity, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

Isa 1:11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

Isa 1:12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?

Comment: Yet RELIGION worships with their hands THINKING themselves to be pleasing to God. They don't understand their own book!

Act 17:24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

Act 17:25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;

Comment: Yet RELIGION worships with their hands. Pray tell, where does God dwell. Well Jesus said the Kingdom of God is within me. That just can't be says the religionist. Come on down to our building, why we can put you into a Salvation Package for just ten percent down. And once you die, then we will deliver on the goods.

2Co_13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Comment: KNOWING THYSELF is the LAST thing religion teaches - that is eastern mythology. Think again.

1Co_3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

Comment: Well, what can I say. Hmmmm. That Salvation Package is starting to look like a SHAM!

1Co_6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Comment: Gee, I am starting to get the point. What do I need religion for when I can begin to know myself and learn of the Kingdom of God within. REVELATION - I don't need religion at all! I am free!

Let the white dove return. May Medusa's head be cut off [carnal mind] and carnal thoughts [snakes] and let the White Horse come This Day - For My Mother said : To Day if you can hear His voice!

Shalom,
    MJ

What's more important the Love Letter or the Love? When I was away I used to write my sweetheart with the hope and expectancy that we should have a face to face fulfillment of our love. Why does religion put the letter above the relationship?

I am Jacob, I am Moses: And so is every man and woman:

Gen_32:30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

Exo_33:11 And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.

Comment: Nevertheless men love their heroes. Why Moses was a Great Man - I could never be like Moses - HOGWASH - you are Moses - IF and ONLY IF - you have been drawn out of the waters of God's Truth. You ascend the Mountain wherein the Fire is atop the Mountain - and you are baptized in Fire by the Holy Spirit.

Apparently this woman never got the memo that God is unavailable until some futuristic return:

Son 1:2 Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.

Son 1:6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Son 2:6 His left hand is under my head, and his right hand doth embrace me.

Son 2:7 I charge you, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, by the roes, and by the hinds of the field, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, till he please.

Son 2:8 The voice of my beloved! behold, he cometh leaping upon the mountains, skipping upon the hills.

Comment: Abraham, Lot, Jesus all went up into the high Mountain. It is there that Christ is found in higher consciousness - the Upper Room a garden eastward in Eden. I suppose many think a face to face relationship is unobtainable. I wonder why? A rhetorical question, of course.

A knowing is required! And this is where religion binds most. This is where the ignorant hurl their darts. But lets just see what the Bible says shall we:

Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Comment: Gee, somewhere else Romans 7:14 we learned the LAW was physical....no it was literal....no that's not it.....oh yes, It is Spiritual! Ah yes, that's it. Honor thy Father and thy Mother.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-15-15 at 03:01 AM.

Areus, king of the Spartans, to Onias, the high LEVI priest, greetings. It has been discovered in a document concerning the Spartans and Jews that they are brothers, and are of the race of Abraham" (I Maccabees 12:20-21) The first century Historian Flavius Josephus also records this letter in his writings. Four symbols are used in the Bible concerning the Danites; a serpent, an eagle, a lion, and the bees. In the story of Samson we find the famous riddle of the bees who made honey in the carcass of a lion which had been killed by Samson. The symbolic nature of the bees could represent the concept that the descendents of the tribe of Dan would one day try to bring about the destruction of the tribe of Judah, whose symbol was the lion. Of interest, throughout the centuries, the Merovingian (European) royalty have for centuries been tied to the symbol of bees.if this looks like a cut and paste i assure you its in the general nature of good taste .if Man When Moses gave his prophecies of the 12 tribes, he said that Benjamin would "dwell between the shoulders of Judah" (Deuteronomy 33:12), and that Dan, "as a lion's whelp, would leap from Bashan" (Deuteronomy 33:22). Bashan was located in ancient Lebanon. That Mosaic prediction came to pass when the tribe of Dan was deprived of its territory adjacent to Judah, moved north to Lebanon, and established its territory in Bashan. From there the Danites made a symbolic leap into obscurity (Europe; Germany? Denmark? Danube River? Irish Tuatha de Danann? Rome? Greece?).

In Judges 18 the tribe of Dan established an idolatrous religion - the worship of the sun and moon.Pagan Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel.All spiritual, intelligent, communicative, relational, moral and purposeful capacities, with a Synergy. , though all humans possess these godlike capacities, each of us has the potential to express them distinctively, because God's image has been imprinted uniquely on each of us. In God's infinite creativity there are no duplicates; you are the only you there has ever been or ever will be.
    The Synergy.of Christ Moses Dylan or Fredrick Douglas Plato Neil deGrasse Tyson Einstein Allan watts why some men become great is how they focused on how all men need to be the same no greater no less if u been told who u are u can start doin what your told what u are is what your told .the greatest lye has the greatest liar find your the great truth, God has never penned a paper has Christ read the written word of God. I AM is God name what then is Gods name I AM
    God holds the difference Christ paid that difference all religion still begs the difference just that one war in heaven? ?

"Christ Consciousness" - a term right out of New Age Gnosticism and Theosophy.

I believe it makes all the difference whether or not one believes Jesus was/is God incarnate; that is also something He clearly made known and I too believe Him. I believe He was The Unique Son of God; He is God, yet NOT the Father. He is the only man to walk the earth who did not commit sin of any kind. Can anyone here say the same? How can one say, "I am Christ" and still commit sinful acts?

Our Lord and Savior Jesus The Christ is with us, He does NOT become us. The redemption of the world is done and He has conquered it along with ALL of its ills and iniquity, however, the FINAL blow to sin and those who promote it knowingly and rebelliously, is yet to come. When The Kingdom is FULLY come, there will be no more sin, no more torture, no more murder/killing, no more sickness, no more debate. Are we there yet?

We do not wait for His Kingdom to come, we wait for the establishment of the Kingdom which rules over a global Eden. I do not think anyone here can say we are living that now, can one?

His Kingdom was at hand at the time of His ministry, however, it is NOT yet FULLY realized; here but not yet, at hand but not fully manifest.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    I AM is God name what then is God's name I AM. God holds the difference Christ paid that difference all religion still begs the difference just that one war in heaven?
    Religion is a beggar at the gate - a lame man begging alms. I talked to a fella a few days back and he went into a great discourse about how Russia was going to march south on the city of Jerusalem and ....blah, blah, blah.

Dan is in the North - Dan is the emotional nature. Ephraim is in the West - Ephraim is the intellectual nature. Reuben is in the South - Reuben is the physical nature. Judah is in the east - Judah is the spiritual. So then the enemy comes from the North.

Why does religion make God to be a liar? For one race/tribe says "we are chosen" but God says I don't have respect unto persons. So then the men and women who occupy in the Trust Boundary known as Russia [or whatever it is called today] are just as precious to God as the men and women who occupy in the Trust Boundary known as Germany or Israel, or United States or Europe or any state.

However we like to think that God is on our side. And that of course would mean God is not on the side of those who oppose our ideologies and of those who would take our cozy, comfortable lifestyles that we enjoy off the backs of children and those who have not two pennies to rub together. Yep God Bless America - where at least we know we're free! What a joke.

Then of course there is the crowd who says they can't wait to see Jesus - but they of course never do what Jesus says and since they all believe they must die to see he whom they love dearly - so they say - they await the day of their death. I say, why not hurry it along. So I asked the gentleman aforementioned if he loved Jesus so dearly and wanted a face to face relationship so badly why didn't he just prosecute his own death so that he might get to be with his beloved and cherished one! Here is where his hypocrisy shown like a lighthouse in the black of night.

So I ask - come on Mr. religionist, why are you playing games? If Jesus is your beloved and you are love sick with desire to have a face to face relationship, then why are you waiting? There is of course the fall back story - He is coming back any time now. Ahhhhh. And so therefore one wants to be prepared for his coming. Nitey nite - sleep well.

But lets see what Jesus actually said. Because, I grow so weary of those who put words in his mouth.

Mar_1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Yee haw - that was 2000 +/- years ago. Apparently Jesus did not get the memo from the Higher Ups that the Kingdom would be established at some future date. Jesus said the time is fulfilled [past tense] and the kingdom of God is NOW.

--------------------

Addressing a loose end: that being that the parables were understood by the disciples or some such nonsense: Again with traditions of mis-understanding; so let me go forth to win friends...

Mat 13:34 All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them:

Mat 13:35 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

Mat 13:36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.

Mat 13:51 Jesus saith unto them, Have ye understood all these things? They say unto him, Yea, Lord.

Comment: Gee in v.36 even after Jesus spoke the parable of the tares to everyone, that means you and I friend, Jesus then sent away the multitude that refuses to discipline themselves in the Way that Jesus prescribed and Jesus then explained the parable unto the disciples. I notice that the disciples were the only ones who cared enough to ask "hey, what's that mean?" Does that have value for my life today?

The multitudes form their own vain reasonings which results in their religion - and as such, they remain blind thinking of themselves that they see so far. But notice Jesus sent away the multitude. Gee after hearing the meaning the disciples have to be thinking "Thank God we have God on our side!" Of course the last was in irony.

Indeed the ego wants what it wants - and Herod will remove John's head in order to appease his conscience. Er, Er... I mean I will do what I need to do in order to justify myself and my deeds - as I rationalize myself into the arms of the savior by and thru my phoney religion. That includes finding others to agree with me so that we might all sleep well in our beds. For how can the majority be wrong?

Let me tell you a tale of the North Country Blues

Shalom
    MJ