Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Israel and the Church

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    "Christ Consciousness" - a term right out of New Age Gnosticism and Theosophy.

I believe it makes all the difference whether or not one believes Jesus was/is God incarnate; that is also something He clearly made known and I too believe Him. I believe He was The Unique Son of God; He is God, yet NOT the Father. He is the only man to walk the earth who did not commit sin of any kind. Can anyone here say the same? How can one say, "I am Christ" and still commit sinful acts?

Our Lord and Savior Jesus The Christ is with us, He does NOT become us. The redemption of the world is done and He has conquered it along with ALL of its ills and iniquity, however, the FINAL blow to sin and those who promote it knowingly and rebelliously, is yet to come. When The Kingdom is FULLY come, there will be no more sin, no more torture, no more murder/killing, no more sickness, no more debate. Are we there yet?

We do not wait for His Kingdom to come, we wait for the establishment of the Kingdom which rules over a global Eden. I do not think anyone here can say we are living that now, can one?

His Kingdom was at hand at the time of His ministry, however, it is NOT yet FULLY realized; here but not yet, at hand but not fully manifest.
    Gal 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

Gal 4:20 I desire to be present with you now, and to change my voice; for I stand in doubt of you.

Gal 4:21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?

Gal 4:22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

Gal 4:23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

Gal 4:24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Hagar.

Gal 4:25 For this Hagar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

Gal 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Gal 4:27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.

Gal 4:28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

Gal 4:29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

So what is new under the sun?
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Thank you.

I prefer clarity over agreement.

RE LEGION in a legion was many; hence the word is retained among the [Jews PRIESTS,] and is used for a large number, either of persons or things; as, , "a legion of olives" that is, a large number of them; though sometimes it is used of a single person, who has others under him, as the general of an army: thus it is said that one man should say to another,

"from whence art thou? he replies, from such a "legion" am I;--the man went to the legion--the legion heard, and was afraid--the man said, woe unto me! now will the legion slay me--the legion heard, &c.'' What is plain is a PERSONS RELIGION spells a Man,s legion so God is not a respect er of persons a church is a person If one attends know this attend court is a basilica know this. a [ judge ] shows no respect for persons.Its easy as hell dragging out ones demons Mention Christ is within. ones two wolves internal fight over good or evil the one you feed wins only with the draw still that starving one has the sharper teeth.Eaten with words

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    RE LEGION in a legion was many; hence the word is retained among the [Jews PRIESTS,] and is used for a large number, either of persons or things; as, , "a legion of olives" that is, a large number of them; though sometimes it is used of a single person, who has others under him, as the general of an army: thus it is said that one man should say to another,

"from whence art thou? he replies, from such a "legion" am I;--the man went to the legion--the legion heard, and was afraid--the man said, woe unto me! now will the legion slay me--the legion heard, &c.'' What is plain is a PERSONS RELIGION spells a Man,s legion so God is not a respect er of persons a church is a person If one attends know this attend court is a basilica know this. a [ judge ] shows no respect for persons.Its easy as hell dragging out ones demons Mention Christ is within. ones two wolves internal fight over good or evil the one you feed wins only with the draw still that starving one has the sharper teeth.Eaten with words
    We must chase the money changers out of the temple - which is to say out of our Higher Mind. The carnal mind is not allowed to enter the temple.

Mat 20:18 Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the Son of man shall be betrayed unto the chief priests and unto the scribes, and they shall condemn him to death,

The Chief Priests - are the Great Religions
    The scribes - are the Pastors, Priests, Rabbi's

And in fact these put Christ to death - by confining, defining, and refining - that which is Spiritual is packaged in the flesh and those who are fleshly are controlled and ruled.

Jesus, the man, is just like me in every way. If he is not like me in some way, then God is not very nice. Jesus said I and my Father are ONE. I say the same thing.

But religion can't have that! There is no control there, no power. Why if I don't need religion and if everybody wakes up to The Way of God, then those control mechanisms are gone. The church will go from the penthouse to the outhouse.

There is a son of man in everyone of us. And there are scribes and pharisees in everyone of us. Therefore there is a trusted one named Judas in everyone of us as well that is given the duty to betray an aspect of us. This is necessary so that the veil can be cut and Christ may be formed IN US - in me.

Actually, Christ has always been there it is just that I stood in the way. I was standing in the temple [my carnal mind] showing myself to be God. Religion has everyone looking without their body. That way the King can say he is greater than me - by predestination. And the Priest can say he is greater than I - by predestination.

Once the Holy Spirit has come to one there is no need for any man to teach that one. The Mary aspect within that one will bring forth the sons of God - which is to say the Divine Creative aspects of God - Thoughts of God - White Cattle Pure and undefiled. Whereof is religion? Here there is no need for faith - there is an understanding and Wisdom is justified by her children. There is no need of faith when the hope is manifest.

Religion keeps one in perpetual hope - never realized.

Mar 12:27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

Religion has one thinking he must die to know God

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-16-15 at 01:00 AM.

Patience is promise all promise needs polish MJ nothing remains darker then the truth thanx for your shine

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Patience is promise all promise needs polish MJ nothing remains darker then the truth thanx for your shine
    Thank you. We limit ourselves. But Jesus Christ said "ye are the light of the world" - but unfortunately we let others put us down and we begin to believe it. We no longer declare in the way of God - we beg and plead. But the Word tells us to declare as if we have. Declare thyself.

The limited mind is always seeking without himself. Passover, Pentecost and Tabernacles first happens within me. Daniel prayed three times a day. Religion has folks believing that these Feasts will happen one day. Why not Today? Today is a good day!

You know what is terrible? Religion has folks in fear of being on the wrong team. This is a terrible position of fear - always doubting, always hoping "did I make the right decision". But Jesus Christ taught the way of God. Yet it seems religion is afraid of that way. Is there any wonder?

Religion is a SHAM. A beggar in the gate. A blind man, a lame man. Religion denies Christ - three times.

Tell me religionists what did the Shulamite woman mean when she said "our bed is green?". I'll wait. For those who know The Way - get ye up into the High Mountain into a cave whereof the one river feeds. Wisdom indeed has built Herself a house.

Maybe she got her paint brush out that day and painted the head and foot boards green? For they have a zeal for God but not concerning knowledge! Love on the Astral Plane - our bed is green. A rapture into higher consciousness - THIS DAY.

Never in the Bible is out of body experience ever discussed - never is an alienation of the mind discussed - that is eastern and we are western in our pious religion. Well let's just let the Bible speak for itself and shut the mouths of those who don't read it anyways.

2Co 12:2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth such an one caught up to the third heaven.

2Co 12:3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth

Act_10:10 And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance,

Act_11:5 I was in the city of Joppa praying: and in a trance I saw a vision, A certain vessel descend, as it had been a great sheet, let down from heaven by four corners; and it came even to me:

Act_22:17 And it came to pass, that, when I was come again to Jerusalem, even while I prayed in the temple, I was in a trance;

TRANCE:

G1611 = Strongs Concordance

ekstasis

From G1839; a displacement of the mind, that is, bewilderment, “ecstasy”: - + be amazed, amazement, astonishment, trance.

G1611

Thayer Definition:

1) any casting down of a thing from its proper place or state, displacement

2) a throwing of the mind out of its normal state, alienation of mind, whether such as makes a lunatic or that of a man who by some sudden emotion is transported as it were out of himself, so that in this rapt condition, although he is awake, his mind is drawn off from all surrounding objects and wholly fixed on things divine that he sees nothing but the forms and images lying within, and thinks that he perceives with his bodily eyes and ears realities shown him by God.

============================

Religion would say "oh brother, don't do that, you might be possessed by a demon" - always with their fear. But what did Jesus Christ say?

Luk 11:10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Luk 11:11 If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?

Luk 11:12 Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?

Luk 11:13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

By fish is meant wisdom - thoughts of God - that is why Jesus is symbolized by the sign of the fish. Ref John 1:1. Yet, those good intentioned controllers in soothsaying voices say - "Oh, brother, you don't want to do that. You might invite an evil spirit." Is that right religionist? Well you take that up with Jesus Christ. Because he says differently.

Luk 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Religion, what a SHAM.

Get ye up into that High Mountain. But the fleshly ones are still looking for a big boat somewhere on top of some High Mountain. Seems they totally "miss the boat".

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-16-15 at 02:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Religion is truly a sickness.
    is anyone immune? if you take it a few steps further, is not language a religion?

we each have unique perspectives. (or so it seems anyway)

Ive got a bad habit.. its reading. (and you thought smoking was bad?) havnt quit cold turkey yet so figured I would read more from Plato until then because the republic seemed reasonable to me so Ive started on Timeaus.

WOW! if your gonna read something.. THIS! Ive seen what y'all can make out of those bible words here. cant begin to imaging what you could do with Plato's!

unless your mind is (pre)made, then I can see it already if you know what I mean.

interesting thread, seems to have spawned several others but they all start with cut & paste jobs too.

anyone know about these guys? http://reignoftheheavens.org/ claim to have the bible jesus property/land mass that is just above israel and the pope never claimed it.

pretty fascinating story if nothing else look at the videos to get a quick idea.

me? I dont believe nothing and I dont know anything either, a new leaf for me, it feels good though.

As I was studying Cantonese a bit back I viewed language as a national code. Language as a religion? That does work in so many ways!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    As I was studying Cantonese a bit back I viewed language as a national code. Language as a religion? That does work in so many ways!
    Words and symbols of culture as Constellations of the mind?

Some scans regarding Rome's integration of the Babylonian systems subsequent to Attalus III bequeathing his estate to Rome (modern Rome continues such to this day, Turkey or Anatoloia was formerly known as the Sultanate of Rome)--the merger appears to continue today in the Modern Roman System:

Name:  PassoverEtSukkotp616.png
Views: 289
Size:  232.8 KB

Name:  PassoverEtSukkotp617.png
Views: 258
Size:  235.1 KB
    Last edited by allodial; 09-22-15 at 12:54 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.