Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
Awesome regarding your returns.

Regarding the latter: We know that Wisdom is known of her children. Now once one comes to a face to face relationship with Christ is there any need for faith? No. So then, we now understand that St. Paul writes LEAVING the principle doctrines let us push on now towards perfection. Hebrews 6:1-3.

Now if you believe the literal word, then you cannot deny that Jacob had a face to face relationship as did Moses. And since God is not a respecter of persons, what is given to one man is available to any other! Therefore I too can have a face to face relationship. Can't have that one both ways!

Therefore there is no need to prove God - there is however a response in Trust to follow The Way that Jesus made so plain. For instance, my friend told me the other day that Jesus came to show the Kingdom was one of consciousness and that the blood sacrifices were no longer required. I rebutted with I don't agree. I believe that the blood sacrifices were NEVER required. But that the Church in its vain religion got it wrong. Along comes Jesus to set it right. Is it no wonder those holy rollers killed him? Is it? These are the first to hurl accusation of antichrist upon anyone or anything they don't understand within the scope and concepts of their own reasonings [religion].

Once hope is realized, there is no need for faith. Therefore once one has been baptized with fire and tasted of the power of the Holy Spirit as all of his five senses come alive to the realms of the Spirit - yes in this life - then if that one chooses another direction - then Hebrews 6:4-6 kicks in.

Most in modern religion can't even vaguely grasp what it means to be baptized by fire in the higher realms of consciousness so it is impossible for them to quench the Holy Spirit for they were baptized with H20 and lucky they did not catch a cold - but they lack the baptism by Fire. For the Shulamite woman said "our bed is green" - and this is totally unknown to religion.

Therefore if you are bent to a literal understanding then you cannot deny that we all have the same opportunity Jacob or Moses had. The Scriptures I read tell me that Christ is in EVERYONE. Immanuel - God with us. Interesting. Interesting indeed. How most are looking for an abomination that causes desolation to stand in some physical temple. Absurd.

The abomination is the horror that my carnal mind has been ruling in the temple of my conscious mind and that me, my self, has stood in the way of the Higher Mind. I have showed myself to be God by undertaking my entire life under the will of my carnal mind. It must be put to death! That is the sacrifice acceptable to God. It takes discipline.

Daniel prayed three times a day - Passover, Pentecost and Tabernacles. All three can be celebrated within my consciousness. And yet men are content to never look to the how - they await a "some day" this will happen. Armageddon is the war fought between my Carnal Mind and my Higher Mind. The blood is the death to my Carnal Mind. Nevertheless religion has their bloodthirsty God seeking revenge on the ignorant. Kill em all I say - those ignorant fools should have known better.

Of course, I write in jest. Where is Love, Mercy, Charity? Since Jesus showed us God - I never saw Jesus kill anyone. I never saw Jesus putting down the ignorant. I never saw Jesus angry - save once the driving out of the money changers - which ALLEGORICALLY stand for the Carnal Thoughts of the Lower Mind. Nevertheless, let religion have their angry Jesus. So be it.

I can tell you for a fact that I did not write the Bible so it is an impossibility for me to understand any of it. And it is even a greater foolishness to sit at the feet of other men to hear/read what they think - even this man [me - Michael Joseph]. I trust only what is granted to me by the Holy Spirit to know. This is The Way of God - Wisdom She has built herself a House. Therefore, why does religion seek its own? Same reason the State seeks it own? SELF PRESERVATION and CONTROL.

This is against the Way of God - we are to be a kingdom of Priests. Why wait? Christ told Martha we have no need to wait!

The Gate Keepers bar the way. They do not enter in - if they would they would not be talking about some future event! Attached find a bit of a study I did a few weeks back. Enjoy.

Attachment 2370

Shalom,
MJ
Gal 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

G4717
stauroo

From G4716; to impale on the cross; figuratively to extinguish (subdue) passion or selfishness: - crucify.