Thread: The Gift

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Of course those five teachers that are without as St. Paul recorded are just that Without my Temple.

Eph_4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

But their are five other husbands that seek to lead - those are called: Sight, Taste, Hearing, Smell and Touch. And it is thru these that I experience the world and form my intellectual understandings rooted in my sensual experience.

But these are blind guides. And therefore the understanding gained thru these five husbandmen are equally as blind as the understanding gained thru the ones in Eph 4:11 IF and ONLY IF, those in Eph 4:11 are undertaking without the leadership of the Holy Spirit.

Thus in most cases there is no difference.

Joh 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

Joh 4:8 (For his disciples were gone away unto the city to buy meat.)

Comment: His disciples should know better but religion only seeks its own. They look everywhere under the sun for meats for the belly and meats for the mind - but they don't do it the way Jesus told them to do it! And Jesus asks "why do you call me Lord and do not obey me?" Valid question! Here the literalists would most likely agree verse 53 is an allegory! I don't know but I'm just saying - most likely.

Joh 4:10 Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-21-15 at 11:05 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!