Thread: The Gift

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well, I can mostly agree with these last posts. Either I was totally missing your stance before or you have backed off a bit; I am still on the fence about that.

Of course I can agree with the assertion that we must always be diligent after what is ultimately important; being spiritually-minded and NOT seeking to build up treasures on earth. Do not be pre-occupied regarding carnal thoughts and desires and keep your focus on the Kingdom of God.

However, discounting the flesh altogether leans toward the neo-gnostic and theosophic. I do not buy into the "we're not really here, it's all just an illusion" theory.

I apologize if I misconstrued your views.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    Well, I can mostly agree with these last posts. Either I was totally missing your stance before or you have backed off a bit; I am still on the fence about that.

Of course I can agree with the assertion that we must always be diligent after what is ultimately important; being spiritually-minded and NOT seeking to build up treasures on earth. Do not be pre-occupied regarding carnal thoughts and desires and keep your focus on the Kingdom of God.

However, discounting the flesh altogether leans toward the neo-gnostic and theosophic. I do not buy into the "we're not really here, it's all just an illusion" theory.

I apologize if I misconstrued your views.
    I have found that folks hear what they want to hear. Nevertheless I would that each man would be an independent thinker and that religion be completely destroyed. I appreciate your honesty.

Exo_19:6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

The other day a woman tried to tell me that the eye on the back of the dollar was the eye of Lucifer. She said why are you laughing? I said I view it as the eye of Providence. There are no idols in my book. I am free in Christ. I could have just said prove it with first hand knowledge and testimony that she was privy to the development of the seal, but then again, that would be a complete waste of my time because I knew she was spewing words that were given to her - cut/pasted upon her fragile mind. And that would only alienate her from further discourse.

Genesis Ch 1 reflects either a renewing of terrestrial man into the Celestial Man or it could even be rendered the Creation of matter.

Either way:

Gen_1:31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-26-15 at 02:51 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I have found that folks hear what they want to hear. Nevertheless I would that each man would be an independent thinker and that religion be completely destroyed.
    Even your way of thinking or beliefs is a religion by definition. It seems that you are keen on everyone subscribing to the same system of beliefs or way of life (i.e. religion by definition) as in: you want them to have your religion. Even the atheist has a religion.

Related:

Num 2:9 All that were numbered in the camp of Judah were an hundred thousand and fourscore thousand and six thousand and four hundred, throughout their armies. These shall first set forth.

Gee what a coincidence that the men of Judah number 186400 - THE SPEED OF LIGHT.
    If the underlying Hebrew actually had a mention to something to do with light, finding significance in that number might make sense. However, if someone has a phone number 1 864 400, do I presume them to have something to do with light? A more useful significance of the numbers in each tribe around the tabernacle is that when checking the populations proportionally, the tents and tabernacle would have formed a cross if viewed then from above.

Name:  camp3.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  78.3 KB
    Last edited by allodial; 03-27-15 at 12:58 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Even your way of thinking or beliefs is a religion by definition. It seems that you are keen on everyone subscribing to the same system of beliefs or way of life (i.e. religion by definition) as in: you want them to have your religion. Even the atheist has a religion.
    I am not here asking or wanting anything of anyone. Like I said people will see and hear what they want to see and hear. I would that every man come to find the Tree of Life within himself [no gender]. I care not for the collective mind. So if you don't agree with me, well that is GREAT. That means that you are thinking for yourself. But do please try not to cast dispersions of libel upon me based on your inability to accept my presentments. Rather I would that you might broadcast your thoughts upon the waters.

I don't get down with the party line. I hold that religion is a great sickness.

Isa 1:6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.

Isa 1:10 Hear the word of the LORD, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.

Isa 1:11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

Isa 1:12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-27-15 at 02:12 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!