Thread: The Gift

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rev 5:9-10
    9 And they sang a new song, saying, "Worthy are You to take the book and to break its seals; for You were slain, and purchased for God with Your blood men from every tribe and tongue and people and nation. 10 "You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign upon the earth."
    Zech 14:4, 9, 16
    4 In that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which is in front of Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives will be split in its middle from east to west by a very large valley, so that half of the mountain will move toward the north and the other half toward the south.
    9 And the LORD will be king over all the earth; in that day the LORD will be the only one, and His name the only one.
    16 Then it will come about that any who are left of all the nations that went against Jerusalem will go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to celebrate the Feast of Booths.
    Rev 20:6
    6 Blessed and holy is the one who has a part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a thousand years.
    Rev 3:21
    21 'He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

These Scriptures indicate to me that the "overcomers", the "Firstfruits", the "Bride", will sit on Christ's throne on the earth, and reign with Him on the earth for 1000 years, the Millenium, on the earth, and all nations on earth will keep the Feast of Booths, Holyday #6, at Jerusalem on the earth, so that all people on the earth will understand that they comprise the generations that are literally fulfilling that Holyday #6 event in the Creator's 2-Phase Harvest Plan to transform man-kind into the God-kind through 7 BIG EVENTS - the 7 ANNUAL HOLYDAYS of Lev 23.

So again, I ask...

What is so wrong about having a literal kingdom of God governing this earth for 1000 years?

And what greater Gift could be granted than to be part of The Bride that is literally sitting with Christ on His Throne on the earth!?

This is incomprehensibly AWESOME!!!

Why are we not rejoicing as Mary did in her "Magnificat"?

And humbly, in faith accepting this Gift, and responding with "Behold, the bondslave of the Lord; be it done to me according to your word."?

Last edited by doug555; 03-16-15 at 11:24 PM.