Thread: No pleading.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    Molta

It would seem to be the contracts that you enter into with them. Using FRN's would seem to be one of the primary contracts. Put redeeming lawful money together with your approach and I think you will have a winning combo, not to mention be right with yourself and God, what ever you perceive that to be.
    Your getting there, accept that the goal we are getting at through Coresource is to leave the Lawful Money/paper in the treasury due to being military concurred and just direct all billing to the treasury for the balancing of accounts. The state gets what they want, the paper, you get possession and use of what was created from the resources God gifted to all of us. Everything becomes balanced when you acknowledge the Usufruct that is in place.
    Name:  tres-cntrl-bnk.jpg
Views: 879
Size:  87.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Your getting there, accept that the goal we are getting at through Coresource is to leave the Lawful Money/paper in the treasury due to being military concurred and just direct all billing to the treasury for the balancing of accounts. The state gets what they want, the paper, you get possession and use of what was created from the resources God gifted to all of us. Everything becomes balanced when you acknowledge the Usufruct that is in place.
    Name:  tres-cntrl-bnk.jpg
Views: 879
Size:  87.7 KB
    I started a thread on GLP about 6 month ago. Someone posted a link to batmans talkshoe. I like what I heard. I think I listened to 4 shows. I understand the basic premise of what you are saying, but it would seem that there is going to be a transition period, unless like the one fellow batman refers to that ran into the Man who proceeded to take care of his needs. At least until thing get straightened out. In the mean time I still need to buy groceries.

I am also not clear on the aspect of how we came to be seen as enemy combatants, by whom and when. It would seem to be that the line of thinking that you embrace would suggest that some of our past presidents set up certain protections for us, from whom, the bankers, what is the occupying force and when did we become the enemy. It would seem to all relate back to the civil war period. But I have not quite grasped the big picture. Any help would be appreciated. Frederick Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    I started a thread on GLP about 6 month ago. Someone posted a link to batmans talkshoe. I like what I heard. I think I listened to 4 shows. I understand the basic premise of what you are saying, but it would seem that there is going to be a transition period, unless like the one fellow batman refers to that ran into the Man who proceeded to take care of his needs. At least until thing get straightened out. In the mean time I still need to buy groceries.

I am also not clear on the aspect of how we came to be seen as enemy combatants, by whom and when. It would seem to be that the line of thinking that you embrace would suggest that some of our past presidents set up certain protections for us, from whom, the bankers, what is the occupying force and when did we become the enemy. It would seem to all relate back to the civil war period. But I have not quite grasped the big picture. Any help would be appreciated. Frederick Burrell
    I think it would be best if I started a new thread on this to answer your question, that way everything is in one thread instead of scattered about

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    I think it would be best if I started a new thread on this to answer your question, that way everything is in one thread instead of scattered about
    Please put a link to it up here please, when you do, if you have...
    Thanks, mot!
    EDIT: If you haven't read this thread yet, you might wanna skip now to page 4, post#40. mot did not start a new thread; and things promptly went nowhere.
    Last edited by doug-again; 03-30-11 at 06:56 PM. Reason: duh

Quote Originally Posted by doug-again View Post
    Please put a link to it up here please, when you do, if you have...
    Thanks, mot!
    Ok, but just remember if there is any more complaints blame it on MJ he is the one that brought me in here. I guess maybe he did not want to be the first to get a pie in the face over this!
    Mom always said " if you do not have anything nice to say, do not say it at all."
    LOL..

Seriously though I do think he meant well by it.