Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: No pleading.

"Thanks!!

That is very interesting that the man or woman must be there to plead jurisdiction. It makes sense that if you have an attorney speaking for you, then the jurisdiction is already settled. "

I second that! From this whole thread, this is the little gold nugget here. I have heard (read) this before, but never even considered that "if you have an attorney speaking for you, then the jurisdiction is already settled". I feel like, "duh, of course". And what lawyer would ever tell you that?

Can i have your NAME all of it first and middle are lawful and given TRUE NAME but Being Mr legal u needs a last NAME via a surname Named the Misnomer settlement of claim gets abatement NOTICE
    Last edited by xparte; 06-14-15 at 06:24 AM. Reason: NAME or Name

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Can i have your NAME all of it first and middle are lawful and given. Mr legal needs a last NAME FIRST that appears as u RE-VENUED first first and middle. surname first a mistake is too kind Misnomer is fairest settlement of claim NOTICE them first ambush is just being as resentful judges clerks will respect dave merril and RECENTING the truth is all that remains
    I can certainly appreciate new math being applied to English symbols (words). This is like a puzzle that exercises new and unused parts of my gray matter...

Otherwise please take time to spellcheck and compose your posts.

No true bill (definition)

A legal procedure to dismiss charges against a defendant when the grand jury does not find enough evidence to charge the defendant with violating a law. Also called a “no bill.”

How grand juries work

In New York, witnesses have immunity. Defendants can testify on their own behalf, but must first waive immunity and state for the record that they understand that what they say can be used against them.

Their lawyer is allowed in the room but cannot say anything.

If the defendant wishes to consult with his or her lawyer before answering a particular question, they leave the room to discuss and then come back to answer it.

The lawyer cannot prompt this. The defendant has to ask for this on his or her own.

The defendant first makes a statement, which is uninterrupted by the ADA unless it wanders off topic.

Then the ADA gets to grill the defendant. There is no cross-examination.

Interesting article
    Just last week, I completed a two week term on a grand jury, in Brooklyn, New York, County of Kings. In light of the Eric Garner case, in which the Staten Island grand jury failed to indict David Pantaleo, here is what I can tell you about the process: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/1...-Grand-Jurist#
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"