Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
There never has been a time in my life where I did not allow the spirit to guide my life. While it would seem that different people are at different points in their understanding, it would seem that all those truly seeking will find. I can only act on what spirit has shone to me. Since I was not raised in a particular belief I find that many have the brain washing of the religions to over come as well. In truth your friend. While I do feel that some of the teaching in the bible are superior to some others. One for instance that is often miss understood according to my understanding, Is the new testament of forgiveness. Forgiveness it would seem transmutes the law (eye for eye) or in other words the law of karma, cause and effect. This it would seem is the foundation stone of what is being expressed in the story of the life and teachings of Jesus. I travail in birth pains until Christ be formed in you. fb
Follow the forgiveness in the book of life and that shall take you one step further in your understandings. God's peace to you.