Thread: No pleading.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    You cannot form a state within a state - not in America. It is against the Constitution.

Your identity depends on the truth, and how you identified yourself. If the court is proceeding in misnomer, that is a fatal flaw to be taken advantage of with an abatement for misnomer.
    Constitution is Law within a particular State that says you cannot form another State within the Borders and Boundaries of that State. Another Survey may be made and Claim may be made on the very same Land and a new State is formed INDEPENDENT of the State you reference. So in reality you are defending your claim within a particular surveyed Property. And Property is never the object or idea it is the Right of Use.

Also I do not understand the term America. The Organization of American States

Misnomer is a path, agreed - "I have no trust in you" is another. I love to tell attorney's I have no trust in you. The look is priceless.

Yet, I digress, as I now realize that this thread is about misnomer. So then, I agree, you form your identity. You may even decide to change your name it is really just up to you. But if you want relationships that other men and women can trust, there needs to be consistency.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-27-11 at 04:38 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!