Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
I have showed many things, some were clipped because the size limit for this forum did not allow for the attachments, MJ has even been sent full files in the past in which we have had many of conversation on. So maybe in his words he can expound on that from his own words, because mine seem to not have any effect.
See? bean never did this. He had email contact with _lujack, but as near as i know, never sent him a shred of documentation of anything.
He never let anyone speak for him. As above, he never appealed to another member to spell out his own ideas.
bean claimed, in a pm, that he "stood" in a "house" in "New Mexico with" absentcapacity/ white tail beer hunter/ metheist - other than that, he never outed a back channel connection with a member of SJC.
bean rarely let anyone even appear to speak on another's behalf, especially if he, bean, was part of the conversation. Above, we see mot appealing to Mikey to maybe help out. If mot is one of the beans, then his handlers have taken a completely different tack.
To be sure, the beans are watching, and reading. Or, so i believe.
mot is just the bird of the moment.(Job 41:5)