Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: No pleading.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    I think it would be best if I started a new thread on this to answer your question, that way everything is in one thread instead of scattered about
    Please put a link to it up here please, when you do, if you have...
    Thanks, mot!
    EDIT: If you haven't read this thread yet, you might wanna skip now to page 4, post#40. mot did not start a new thread; and things promptly went nowhere.
    Last edited by doug-again; 03-30-11 at 06:56 PM. Reason: duh

Quote Originally Posted by doug-again View Post
    Please put a link to it up here please, when you do, if you have...
    Thanks, mot!
    Ok, but just remember if there is any more complaints blame it on MJ he is the one that brought me in here. I guess maybe he did not want to be the first to get a pie in the face over this!
    Mom always said " if you do not have anything nice to say, do not say it at all."
    LOL..

Seriously though I do think he meant well by it.

Rhino skin is needed. Frederick Burrell

PS mom was wrong about a lot of things.

So, my questions was regards to who they ( the one that the presidents protected us from?) are and when we became enemy combatants. As good as any place to start. unless you would like to start at another place. But this to me seems to be a critical juncture, in regards to where we find ourselves today. FB

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    Rhino skin is needed. Frederick Burrell

PS mom was wrong about a lot of things.
    Yes, she has been quite the entertainment over the years. We know now eggs do not come from bunnies. LOL Perhaps her goal was to help use keep the mind alive by always thinking outside of the box?

So, my questions was regards to who they ( the one that the presidents protected us from?) are and when we became enemy combatants. As good as any place to start. unless you would like to start at another place. But this to me seems to be a critical juncture, in regards to where we find ourselves today. FB
    Obadiah 1:10 - 11
    For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever. In the day that thou stoodest on the other side, in the day that the strangers carried away captive his forces, and foreigners entered into his gates, and cast lots upon Jerusalem, even thou wast as one of them.

When you use the private side of the bank, FRNS not lawful money, credit cards not debit cards, loans instead of deposits by Federal Reserve Act you come against your neighbor and cause him to be taxed greater. Do not be concerned what the neighbor does, that judgement shall rest upon their shoulders when that day comes.

So are you saying that when you use the private side of money you are in fact becoming an enemy of the original lawful government.fb
    Last edited by Frederick Burrell; 03-28-11 at 05:43 PM.

So are you saying that when you use the private side of money you are in fact becoming an enemy of the original lawful government.fb
    Yes, public money = lawful money, public offerings.

1 Timothy 5:21
    I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.

Partiality means of " private interests ". so by deconstruction here we could actually say: "doing nothing by private interests", do not let EGO control you and come against your neighbor.
    Let God be the judge of all things even if your neighbor does not. Your neighbor will dig their own hole if they use their free will of choice to be ignorant an be judged by the one most high.

Romans 8:33
    Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

You may not be ready for it yet, but I would go as far as to say: " why should we need any money at all if everything were publicly shared?"
    What is private is the relationship between you and your creator, let the conscious spirit be your guide NOT the rule of law in someone else's relationship.
    Whom do you TRUST?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkyMYKoSG7o
    Last edited by motla68; 03-28-11 at 06:51 PM.

I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.

Partiality means of " private interests ". so by deconstruction here we could actually say: "doing nothing by private interests", do not let EGO control you and come against your neighbor.
    Let God be the judge of all things even if your neighbor does not. Your neighbor will dig their own hole if they use their free will of choice to be ignorant an be judged by the one most high.

Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

You may not be ready for it yet, but I would go as far as to say: " why should we need any money at all if everything were publicly shared?"
    What is private is the relationship between you and your creator, let the conscious spirit be your guide NOT the rule of law in someone else's relationship.
    Whom do you TRUST?

I do believe what you are proposing has been tried before and while it might work in a perfect world, communalism seems to have failed where attempted, due to our short comings.

Wasn't communalism what was practiced by the early christians also. fb

Whom do you TRUST?

There never has been a time in my life where I did not allow the spirit to guide my life. While it would seem that different people are at different points in their understanding, it would seem that all those truly seeking will find. I can only act on what spirit has shone to me. Since I was not raised in a particular belief I find that many have the brain washing of the religions to over come as well. In truth your friend. While I do feel that some of the teaching in the bible are superior to some others. One for instance that is often miss understood according to my understanding, Is the new testament of forgiveness. Forgiveness it would seem transmutes the law (eye for eye) or in other words the law of karma, cause and effect. This it would seem is the foundation stone of what is being expressed in the story of the life and teachings of Jesus. I travail in birth pains until Christ be formed in you. fb