Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: No pleading.

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    I really have nothing more to say. You do not seem to want to answer direct questions. Until such a time as you do. I will say goodbye. Nice talking with you and I believe I have come to a deeper understanding of what you and your group is all about. Thanks. FB
    Sorry FB, I do not see any question marks in your posts at the end of sentences in any of this thread here. If your trying to get me in a argument It is not my intent to go there, argument causes controversy in court and in there them who bring argument have the burden of proving a liability to controversy. Think about what you been told for a couple days and maybe a thought will enter your mind about all this. It usually happens that way for many people about this, like running into a brick wall, I have had people walk away from it and then come back a couple months later with some epiphany they had when something clicked.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merril
    It is possible though, if you were here earlier to understand the CoreSource approach is another Papering Package (but not Robert Arthur MENARD's - note the red highlighting.
    The end goal is to get away from most of all that, but problem is usually these probate courts cannot hear the voice of a spirit, they can only hear paper.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merril
    However like Treefarmer's namesake here, one has to get their hands a bit dirty to lay claim. Being that government officials have no charter to collect these papering packages and Notice that you are special is of no effect, basically in the etymology and definitions of politician, I really do feel that farming and husbandry do play a critical part of being a true peacekeeper. It is simply keeping the violence in your backyard though. You become witness to the butchering and the harvesting first hand. Otherwise like the rest of us, you must contract and the structure of that through constitutions involves properly utilizing the offices of politicians - sworn in servants.
    Or maybe it is just spatial awareness that everything is connected and these connections can be disconnected and reconnected using a different pattern sequence.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP0w9lZoLwU

Some years ago scientists had said that Magnets do not do any work, well the free energy pioneers have proved them wrong and also that water can burn and other energy passed through it.
    Again if we limit our minds to some legal statutory box how will one ever know the other possibilities?

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    You may not be ready for it yet, but I would go as far as to say: " why should we need any money at all if everything were publicly shared?"
    What is private is the relationship between you and your creator, let the conscious spirit be your guide NOT the rule of law in someone else's relationship.
    Whom do you TRUST?
    i have gone over this thread many many times, and my analysis is, that the above quoted post is where this thread took a dive. Since post 28, where mot's private exegesis of 1 Tim 5:21 signified in fred's mind a modern return to an egalitarian social order; the public/ private nature of a man's relationship to God; Obadiah chapter 1; spatial awareness and magnets;all have somehow become relevant to, as the OP said, "the idea that misnomer is cause for no arraignment." The casual reader might be wondering what first century christian culture has to do with 21st century abatement for misnomer but .... PLEASE spare us the explanation!
    PLEASE stop this mot, or start a new thread like you said you might, or get back on topic.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by doug-again View Post
    i have gone over this thread many many times, and my analysis is, that the above quoted post is where this thread took a dive. Since post 28, where mot's private exegesis of 1 Tim 5:21 signified in fred's mind a modern return to an egalitarian social order; the public/ private nature of a man's relationship to God; Obadiah chapter 1; spatial awareness and magnets;all have somehow become relevant to, as the OP said, "the idea that misnomer is cause for no arraignment." The casual reader might be wondering what first century christian culture has to do with 21st century abatement for misnomer but .... PLEASE spare us the explanation!
    PLEASE stop this mot, or start a new thread like you said you might, or get back on topic.
    Thanks!

Like with Frederick Burrell's post - I interpret it as a complaint, we find something here that reveals quite a bit:

Some years ago scientists had said that Magnets do not do any work, well the free energy pioneers have proved them wrong and also that water can burn and other energy passed through it.

Again if we limit our minds to some legal statutory box how will one ever know the other possibilities?
    I believe that I parsed out part of the problem. If you are a defendant the judicial officers are obliged to hear you. Otherwise your papering packages do not function because it is not in their charter to hear them. The problem being that while Motla68 uses a papering package of some sort, he will not show us what it is. Therefore he skirts around it, implying there is something there, and it just becomes frustrating to infuriating to try believing he is credible.

Then as for the fantastic science, it shows that he believes some things that are blatantly false. There is no free energy, regardless of how you configure magnets. And the burning water thing - that was great! I like the idea that it takes very little energy to plug in the frequency generator that makes that possible. I can plug things in all day long and hardly burn any calories at all!!

We all have our belief sets and we like to protect them. I am sure with you on that Motla68! It is certainly good to stay flexible and allow others on a Website like this one to scrutinize the source materials that convinced you originally. What you say are allusions and implications that only make sense to me because of the studies I have done into Strawman Redemption and Birth Certificates as Stock Certificates and soforth. Basically, unless you are going to show us the source materials backing your assertions, I have been surmising summarily that most of them are wrong.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Quote Originally Posted by doug-again View Post
    Thanks!
    Link to it:
    http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...=1201#post1201

Peace be upon you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Like with Frederick Burrell's post - I interpret it as a complaint, we find something here that reveals quite a bit:

I believe that I parsed out part of the problem. If you are a defendant the judicial officers are obliged to hear you. Otherwise your papering packages do not function because it is not in their charter to hear them. The problem being that while Motla68 uses a papering package of some sort, he will not show us what it is. Therefore he skirts around it, implying there is something there, and it just becomes frustrating to infuriating to try believing he is credible.

Then as for the fantastic science, it shows that he believes some things that are blatantly false. There is no free energy, regardless of how you configure magnets. And the burning water thing - that was great! I like the idea that it takes very little energy to plug in the frequency generator that makes that possible. I can plug things in all day long and hardly burn any calories at all!!

We all have our belief sets and we like to protect them. I am sure with you on that Motla68! It is certainly good to stay flexible and allow others on a Website like this one to scrutinize the source materials that convinced you originally. What you say are allusions and implications that only make sense to me because of the studies I have done into Strawman Redemption and Birth Certificates as Stock Certificates and soforth. Basically, unless you are going to show us the source materials backing your assertions, I have been surmising summarily that most of them are wrong.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Well if MJ has passed it on to you yet I have shared something privately how a gift of lawful money could be given for you to re-do/recycle of a plan you were putting together for the benefit of everyone in this forum. I certainly hope this counts for something?

The other more public stuff has already been posted not only in messages but in videos posted, including the new one put up today:

Well if MJ has passed it on to you yet I have shared something privately how a gift of lawful money could be given for you to re-do/recycle of a plan you were putting together for the benefit of everyone in this forum. I certainly hope this counts for something?

The other more public stuff has already been posted including the new one put up today:

I read it twice - nothing.

I read it twice - nothing.
    Well then I apologize, not everyone will see the vision of this, now without the correct lense anyway. I can pretty much deduct then a majority will have the same consensus am sorry to say.
    I will be leaving this sandbox and put my blessings upon the seeds, if anyone would like to contact me privately I will be available. Thanks for the opportunity of expression.

Well then I apologize, not everyone will see the vision of this, now without the correct lense anyway. I can pretty much deduct then a majority will have the same consensus am sorry to say.
    I will be leaving this sandbox and put my blessings upon the seeds, if anyone would like to contact me privately I will be available. Thanks for the opportunity of expression.

What I was hoping for is that you would start showing us convincingly, rather than to tease us with the CoreSource Method, but never show us exactly what it is or its foundation in law and history.

I read something from you earlier today from HOUSE. That was not source material, it was an Internet comment.

What I was hoping for is that you would start showing us convincingly, rather than to tease us with the CoreSource Method, but never show us exactly what it is or its foundation in law and history.

I read something from you earlier today from HOUSE. That was not source material, it was an Internet comment.
    I have showed many things, some were clipped because the size limit for this forum did not allow for the attachments, MJ has even been sent full files in the past in which we have had many of conversation on. So maybe in his words he can expound on that from his own words, because mine seem to not have any effect. I share my experiences and point in the directions, but I cannot serve up in the way you all are expecting me to, have not done that for anyone who had come through Coresource either because some due diligence is expected on their part. I have found if they discover some things on their own they retain it longer instead of having to answer the same questions or prove the same points over and over again.