Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sky Serpents

stoneFree
    Attachment 2419

The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.
    It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?
    Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

- Matthew 10:24

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Yes Isaac was birthed not in the flesh but I was willing to put to death my religion and it was restored unto me with understanding.

Mostly I hear from religionists goes a bit like this: ribbit, ribbit

I am sorry it puzzles you. Thank you for caring about me.

Shalom
    MJ
    Be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.
    ...for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.
    An exhortation to being shrewd/cunning in a dangerous circumstance. Doesn't make serpents any special source of wisdom. Its like saying "you know how those two-legged snakes are when it comes to being mindful of their own interests or objectives...in this dangerous setting be shrewd and mindful as they are but yet be harmless as doves because they will set out to turn any and everything against you."

Name:  phronimos_.gif
Views: 256
Size:  20.3 KB

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
    Wisdom and light are shed forth on both the just and the unjust.
    Last edited by allodial; 03-29-15 at 01:54 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    An exhortation to being shrewd/cunning in a dangerous circumstance. Doesn't make serpents any special source of wisdom. Its like saying "you know how those two-legged snakes are when it comes to being mindful of their own interests or objectives...in this dangerous setting be shrewd and mindful as they are but yet be harmless as doves because they will set out to turn any and everything against you."

Name:  phronimos_.gif
Views: 256
Size:  20.3 KB

Wisdom and light are shed forth on both the just and the unjust.
    Exactly an allegory as it were. This is why i condemn religion. It is tribal in its nature. Wars are fought and are being fought over whose war God is right. it is a grave sickness. Reference The Secret book of James. Jesus talking.

In absurdity of literalism- the talking snake said to Eve "hey Eve baby wanna get it on"?

Shalom
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!