Thread: Sky Serpents

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    seems similar to other hearsay Ive encountered about the fish falling from the sky. (also FWIW LOL)

related to that story is the Tiamat collision theory, suspended animation of lifeforms (frozen) in something like an asteroid belt or comet trail and when it nears earths atmosphere, the frozen life forms re-animate while falling from the sky.

there is large granite formations that have natural bowl shaped indention's scattered on the surfaces that form small ponds during extended rainy seasons but remain dry for years at a time until then.

I have first hand knowledge of this phenom. with no water source other than excessive rain, small fish appear in these spots of water later in the wet/warm season from seemingly no where!

Ive seen this only twice in my lifetime when the conditions were perfect for it to happen. its quite incredible. I dont think they fall from the sky but it may be from dried eggs or something similar that stays as residue when the water all evaporates.

these places go for years without enough rain to form the small ponds, then if we get excessive spring and summer rainfall amounts. the small fish are back!

Im sure I could make an explanation for this phenom using only the bible if I had a good enough reason too ;-)

stoneFree
    Attachment 2419

The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.
    It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?
    Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

- Matthew 10:24