Next to , owning nothing in the world, not the least thing, and then throwing myself in the water as tribute , I find most is that pleasure in speaking a foreign language our truth, preferably a living truth, in order to become estranged from ones self . Yet a man still remains unpopular who thinks a thought through to the end. That is why Christ was unpopular, notwithstanding he used no technical terms; for me to keep a hold of my 'ignorance' requires more vital effort than the whole biblical dogma that claims man,s poverty to be that very ignorance a man who has built a vast palace while he himself lives nearby in a barn; ignorance are matters of the spirit Spiritually, a man's thoughts must be in the building in which he lives—otherwise it's wrong last words of your enemy is the silence now of a friend. sky pilots wash there hands of it first then claim your ignorance.your welcome to follow but its what u feel in Christ not how anybody could follow Christ like any group. no one opens or closes for Christ