Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Article: Welcome!

"Outside the Box" Thread

'COLB' in the context with Birth Certificate I presume to mean Certificate of Lading/Billing (in admiralty). I am looking forward to this and hope that you will continue this fascinating exploration in the forums where we can participate without cluttering up the Welcome Thread.

I like that you have invited people here though. If you want to pick this line up click here.

You imply that a refund is a benefit and that means that the income tax refund is more complex than it appears. I disagree. A refund is due the taxpayer (the W-4, in order to procure employment initially designates the employee "Taxpayer", however the option to redeem is open until the paycheck is cashed - therefore it is not a benefit of statute or anything else.) The employer is compelled by the IRS Code to send part of your money elsewhere than your pocket and if you redeem lawful money, the IRS Refunds it by due course of law.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-13-11 at 02:43 PM.

Hello David,

Where is a good place to start regarding your lesson plan?

Thank you,
    Bentley

NO PERSON SO EVIL BUT KNOWS SOME TOUCH OF PITY,BUT ME I KNOW NONE, AND THEREFORE AM NO PERSON .Shakespeare used the word beast . showing no respect to persons