I believe it would be impossible for any man or woman to IDENTIFY themselves as a "thing", unless the "thing" is comprised of many, thus the identifier becomes one and the same.

Let take the BC for example, it was issued as an IDENTIFIER to be used for identification in a public arena, but what or whom is it identifying ?
Is it we are part of a "thing" if so, then one can only conclude you are identified as the "thing" one and the same.
If I am me, or one as a being, then I truly cannot identify myself to anyone, for me to reflect upon myself is not true identity, for the being is not reflective.

The only way an identity can take place if one (the being) is part of a collective of beings, and that collective make a majority in which the objective is to create 1 WHOLE, then one can conclude that you are part of that WHOLE and thus able to be identified with, NOT AS, but identified with.

So when Agents wants a date of birth and Name, they are not saying that is you, what they are saying, to which WHOLE do you apply, and in that case you make 1, part of something, called the PERSON.
The Identity is that which of the “thing” is to be IDENTIFIED.

Let take a dog and his so called owner. The Man calls the dog sparky, but sparky cannot identify himself, because the dog cannot self-represent, that would be impossible, but THROUGH the Man as his representative (Steward) the dog can be identified, but not as sparky, but THROUGH the man naming him sparky.

It is the will and intent of the legislature to be recognized through the NAME, not the Man as the name, they want to know which society (comprised of many to create a WHOLE 1) that you apply yourself to be part of.
If you identify with a thing” then you become one and the same, and if the thing is created by another, then one can surmise you are acting as one and the same, IN CONCERT as the thing.

They assume that one has to be part of a collective, and one as an individual is still part of a collective.
Individual
Driver
Employee
Employer

All of these are still part of the WHOLE. If one is given a Name, then the identity of oneself is lost, because another is identifying, and if you identify by a given, then you are still part of the collective, the WHOLE.

The statement of live birth or registration of life birth dictates given names. The name was given to a man or woman, but that does not identify the one it was given to, unless those given names were INCORPORATED into a whole, the given names take on a whole new PERSONA.
That SOLB or ROLB is PLEDGED into a fiction (body corporate) where the subrogation begins, the bloodline is severed and thus one takes on a PERSONA, a fictional IDENTITY.

That PERSONA reflects back to the “things” which is a collective, just like in Start Trek with the BORG, Picard was associated to the Alliances of federations, but once captured by the BORG, he was assimilated into the BORG collective, and thus took on a new PERSONA.
So can anyone prove their IDENTITY ?, Utterly impossible unless you are part of a whole, and the assumption is, you are always part of something else a SOCIETY, and you IDENTIFY with that CORPUS.

Break that assumption, DO NOT enter into commerce, let a body corporate handle the commercial transaction and thus you will have immunity and free of the “thing” that binds.

Peace

Padre