Thread: can you prove your identity?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Grab a current Quote (Ctrl-C) of my post and Replace it (Ctrl-V) into your Post. You were working on it while I was still editing. Sometimes I will put a red Still Editing... at the end but today I neglected to.

The Boundaries and Survey are seldom thought about in Western Christianity. I am speaking of the fundamental difference in laws. The Israelites/Jews have the Ten Commandments (you neglected to mention Exodus, specifically the Laws of Moses - Chapters 20-24:7) and everybody else has the Seven Noachide Laws.

If you or your twin show up as Michael Joseph - only one of you wears that TITLE in honor - that determines metaphysically what your TITLE is - brother, or child of Noah. Presuming that I identify myself with Israel of the Bible - which I do not. [Serving God in his Bloodthirsty State at the Golden Calf Orgy is rather cumbersome, even through the Perfect Sacrificial Lamb, Jesus CHRIST.] Think about it, before the Income Tax a man had to slaughter his prize-perfect bull and soforth; sounds a lot like an income tax to me!

Regards,

David Merrill.
    You know this is not the place here as we are discussing Identity; but Yehovah did away with Animal Sacrifice long before Yehoshuah. I know where you are getting the Everyone Else doctrine from Acts yet if you read on they all came to agreement at the Tribunal in Jerusalem that they would preach Noahide Laws but that the people naturally at each Sabbath would hear Moses.

ah heck, I will do it Hosea 6:6. Love and Mercy is the Sacrifice that Yehovah desires. A strict reading of Isaiah 6:4 will also show that Yehovah did away with Animal Blood Sacrifice.

The Income Tax today "as you put it" - is your Mercy and Love - Charity to your fellow man.

----

Yet back to identity; while the Fake Claiming the Title is undeserving of it - how can one know unless one is a Watchman and has been Watching for a long time? The latter question goes very deep.

Therefore relationships are built on trust - your action - honor. To me what you call yourself is inconsequential. I know after a while if I can trust you or not. A watchman watches.

What if I start calling myself Michael son of Joseph. That is true as well. A name has nothing to do with identifying a man. For tomorrow if I completely change my whole outward appearance and start calling myself Andrew Michael how would you know it's me? Therefore the shortcut in LEGAL LAND - legal fictions - persona.

Nothing new under the Sun -

Job 32:21 Let me not, I pray you, accept any man's person, neither let me give flattering titles unto man.

Yet men desire to place constructs neatly in a box so that they can label the box - it makes things easier. If the Label shares the same Rights well then things get a whole lot easier. Especially for the ones in the eaves.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-27-11 at 05:52 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!